ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 378 of 1209
« First < 278328368374375376377378 379380381382388428478878 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
Buzz 03:02 PM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Look very good, dude. I know I flip you a lot of shit, but you make good looking food.

Thanks, I think I'm gonna make another for dinner tonight, it was pretty tasty.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:02 PM 12-11-2016
A buddy gave me a freezer bag full of pheasant breast, so I'm gonna fry them like chicken in an Italian seasoned breading

Will probably put some simple roast potatoes rubbed with olive oil and hit with black pepper/salt with it, and a salad

Dessert is gonna be excellent... Mexican wedding cookies, white chocolate covered pretzels, peanut brittle
[Reply]
lewdog 03:22 PM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Cut up a red onion and soak them in vinegar. I just use a mason jar. Can't recall seeing them packaged for sale.

http://www.thekitchn.com/how-to-make...-kitchn-193247
Thanks senor. Easy enough that even Buzz could do it.
[Reply]
Buzz 03:39 PM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Thanks senor. Easy enough that even Buzz could do it.

What, you got a beef with me?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:42 PM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
A buddy gave me a freezer bag full of pheasant breast, so I'm gonna fry them like chicken in an Italian seasoned breading

Will probably put some simple roast potatoes rubbed with olive oil and hit with black pepper/salt with it, and a salad

Dessert is gonna be excellent... Mexican wedding cookies, white chocolate covered pretzels, peanut brittle
I have some venison given to me. Have it in the slow cooker using Emeril's venison stew recipe. Never cooked a deer before or ate one. I'm feelin' sad.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:45 PM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I have some venison given to me. Have it in the slow cooker using Emeril's venison stew recipe. Never cooked a deer before or ate one. I'm feelin' sad.
Dont feel bad, deer populations need to be thinned out and wild game is the healthiest meat you'll ever eat
[Reply]
lewdog 03:52 PM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by Buzz:
What, you got a beef with me?
Lol no. Just taking a poke at you for liking easy cooking. You're very similar to me in that aspect. I respect the hell out of you Buzz. Never forget.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:54 PM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
Acceptable and Applebee's shouldn't be used in the same sentence unless the waiters were naked.
FYP
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:58 PM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by Buzz:
I finished half, the other half is in the microwave.

Great looking meatball sub. Makes my mouth water. 'Eff venison. I wind up at Subway tonight.
[Reply]
ptlyon 05:18 PM 12-11-2016
One of our friends brought some smoked deer back straps to our Xmas party last night. One of the most delicious things I've ever eaten. I think you'll like.

Story about the back straps: he said it took 3 people to produce those. His son hit the deer with his truck, he cut it up, and his brother smoked it. :-) Easy is right, don't feel sad about eating venison. They are over populated and sometimes can be a Hazzard. And delicious.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:13 PM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Dont feel bad, deer populations need to be thinned out and wild game is the healthiest meat you'll ever eat
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
One of our friends brought some smoked deer back straps to our Xmas party last night. One of the most delicious things I've ever eaten. I think you'll like.

Story about the back straps: he said it took 3 people to produce those. His son hit the deer with his truck, he cut it up, and his brother smoked it. :-) Easy is right, don't feel sad about eating venison. They are over populated and sometimes can be a Hazzard. And delicious.
Oh Yes! Yes! Yes!

It WAS delicious!

Emeril likes too much cayenne tho'. It was just a little to hot for me. But the meat was "Oh so delicious and tender." Would eat again.

His recipe is below. A tablespoon of cayenne and I only used two teaspons as I don't like that much heat. I normally would have used less, but I was afraid the meat would be too gamey. I thought it would cover any gamey flavor up.

No pics as my house is a disaster from decorating and wrapping with everything too hectic now. Perhaps tommorrow I will take a shot. There's lots left.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/e...ew-recipe.html
[Reply]
ptlyon 06:33 PM 12-11-2016
:-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:53 PM 12-11-2016
Don't be sad. Deer are varmints.

It probably loaded up on GMO corn though. Every deer in this county loaded up on corn at the Buehler buffet.

Enjoy the meat that GMO built :-)

Glad it turned out good. Others would know far better than I would, but as far as I know, the heat won't take out gameyness. Best I know it takes breaking down the muscle fibers like a tough cut of meat. Like I said, others know better than I do but that's my understanding of how it works.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:55 PM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Don't be sad. Deer are varmints.
Saying I ate a varmint, doesn't sound too appetizing. Glad you told me after I ate.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:01 PM 12-11-2016
Saying I ate a varmint, doesn't sound too appetizing. Glad you told me after I ate.
:-)

You started it with te naked waiters :-)
[Reply]
Page 378 of 1209
« First < 278328368374375376377378 379380381382388428478878 > Last »
Up