Last Activity: 11-25-2019 06:02 PM

Amnorix

Amnorix
[Reply]
TLO 03:24 PM 02-09-2020
Amnorix *
[Reply]
seclark 03:27 PM 02-09-2020
Must have really got under some of you guys skin, huh?
sec
[Reply]
eDave 03:43 PM 02-09-2020
Originally Posted by seclark:
Must have really got under some of you guys skin, huh?
sec
This pile-on reeks of insecurity.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:08 PM 02-09-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Yeah. We’re obv the problem. (Smacks you upside head)
[Reply]
BossChief 04:20 PM 02-09-2020
Originally Posted by JD10367:
I disagree. There's always been a question in the NFL of "Coach vs. QB". Was Montana really that great, or did Bill Walsh have more to do with it? Was it Marino, or Shula? Was the Cowboys dynasty QB driven, or was it all Tom Landry? Is Pitt's recent success more Rapistberger, or Cowher/Tomlin? I think Belichick is probably more of the equation than Brady. Either he's an excellent coach (if you're a Patriots fan) or an excellent cheater (if you're a Chiefs fan), but either way I don't see why he can't be successful post-Brady. I think we'll get the answer pretty soon because I doubt Brady is back and, if he is, it's only for one more year. Will Belichick win the AFC East and make it to the AFCCG every season like he's been doing? Probably not. But I don't see why he can't maintain the team in the second tier along with the Houstons and Baltimores of the conference (since the first tier will be the Chiefs).
How’d he do in Cleveland?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:27 PM 02-10-2020
We do not weep for bottom 5 posters like Asterix
[Reply]
Chiefspants 02:32 PM 02-10-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Yeah, I don’t really get it.

But still - us throwing down the Patriots in Foxboro felt like a franchise turning point. Mahomes was injured and could barely throw the ball - but it didn’t matter. We were the better team and it felt like Bill B. knew it from the beginning.

It also ended up being the deciding game that landed us a first round bye.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 02:38 PM 02-10-2020
Other than his political BS I thought he was a good guy and a decent poster.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 06:15 PM 02-10-2020
Looks like PB is absolutely right, Asterix has a lot of you completley fooled. He's been a member for 17 years and has over 43 thousand posts, but can't muster up even one to wish the board a congrats? Pathetic. He had no problem gloating about 28-3 right after it happened, even though no one here gave a ****.

But God forbid taking 30 seconds to say congrats to a fanbase that hadn't seen their team even play in, let alone win a SB since ****ing Richard Nixon was in office. He's a phony and those of you defending him look stupid.
[Reply]
patteeu 02-10-2020, 06:54 PM
This message has been deleted by patteeu.
patteeu 07:30 PM 02-10-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Looks like PB is absolutely right, Asterix has a lot of you completley fooled. He's been a member for 17 years and has over 43 thousand posts, but can't muster up even one to wish the board a congrats? Pathetic. He had no problem gloating about 28-3 right after it happened, even though no one here gave a ****.

But God forbid taking 30 seconds to say congrats to a fanbase that hadn't seen their team even play in, let alone win a SB since ****ing Richard Nixon was in office. He's a phony and those of you defending him look stupid.
He left before the Super Bowl. :-)
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 07:46 PM 02-10-2020

Who fucking cares. Last thing any one should need is a fan of another team to congratulate them on a win.

Why do you need that validation? Wasn't watching the Chiefs win the superbowl sufficient.

And what type of person needs to be congratulated on something they had zero physical involvement in?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:50 PM 02-10-2020

:-)
[Reply]
Simply Red 04-22-2020, 07:18 PM
This message has been deleted by Simply Red.
Simply Red 07:19 PM 04-22-2020
Amnorix am·nor·ix

#Amnorix

Am

Nor

Ix

Amnorix

[Reply]
Simply Red 07:21 PM 04-22-2020
AMNORIX
[Reply]
eDave 07:23 PM 04-22-2020