ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 25
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Juan Thornhill Thread*****
Dante84 07:26 PM 04-26-2019

Excitement level �� when @Juan_Thornhill got the call. #NFLDraft | April 26-27 | ABC, ESPN, NFL Network pic.twitter.com/JVxVvPVH3m

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 27, 2019

[Reply]
staylor26 01:14 PM 05-12-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I’ve got higher hopes for Fields, honestly. If he’s solid, they can let Fuller walk this offseason.
This. The Fenton pick was easily my least favorite, but I would’ve been thrilled with Fields there, so what difference does it make?
[Reply]
RunKC 01:29 PM 05-12-2019
I’ve got higher hopes for Fields, honestly. If he’s solid, they can let Fuller walk this offseason.
Jim Nagy said Fields was the highest rated corner they had in the Southeast region. Watch him vs Bama and you’ll get hyped.

Even if he’s a sub package corner he looks like a steal. Love his athleticism.
[Reply]
Skyy God 03:18 PM 05-12-2019
I think they’re letting Fuller walk either way.

He’s a 2 year cost controlled rental, not a foundational piece.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:29 PM 05-12-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
I think they’re letting Fuller walk either way.

He’s a 2 year cost controlled rental, not a foundational piece.
Dumb.

If he returns to his 2017 form like he should, he’ll be one of the top 3 NB’s in the league.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:31 PM 05-12-2019
Fuller should look better with competent safety play
[Reply]
BossChief 04:25 PM 05-12-2019
They would be brilliant to try to extend Fuller right now.

This board really underrates him.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:48 PM 05-12-2019
They should wait and see how he looks playing with the new crew before giving him an extension.
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:27 PM 05-12-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:

I agree. It’s fairly risky, and I’m not willing to pay market price but I’d offer him some security and see if you can lock him up. Playing through that thumb did it for me.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:28 PM 05-12-2019

I tend to agree.

But here’s the other question. What if they need that potential money to extend Hill (if that’s still on the table after this year)?

I’d much rather give Hill his money than Fuller if he’s in the clear to play moving forward.
[Reply]
RunKC 05:33 PM 05-12-2019

Fuller has played one good year as a (mostly) slot corner. He hasn’t been really good as an outside corner.

It would be foolish to pay that production $12+ million AAV
[Reply]
BossChief 06:29 PM 05-12-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Fuller has played one good year as a (mostly) slot corner. He hasn’t been really good as an outside corner.

It would be foolish to pay that production $12+ million AAV
The safety play behind him was as bad as it gets in the NFL. The scheme was simple and predictable.

The kid is a hard worker and is very smart. He has good instincts and vision. Never going to make you a fool off the field. He has the body type to match up against good receivers. I think he’s going to continue to improve and this year will be a big year for him.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:00 PM 05-12-2019
The safety play behind him was as bad as it gets in the NFL. The scheme was simple and predictable.

The kid is a hard worker and is very smart. He has good instincts and vision. Never going to make you a fool off the field. He has the body type to match up against good receivers. I think he’s going to continue to improve and this year will be a big year for him.
I think Fuller can probably already see this happening, and unless an attractive offer comes his way, he'll probably bank on himself this year and avoid signing an early extension
[Reply]
Redbled 08:36 PM 05-12-2019
Compensatory pick could be solid if someone overpays for him.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:49 PM 05-12-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I think Fuller can probably already see this happening, and unless an attractive offer comes his way, he'll probably bank on himself this year and avoid signing an early extension
Bingo.
[Reply]
Buckweath 09:04 PM 05-12-2019
Fuller is a keeper. He was good last year. Very good the year before. He is the only CB on this roster who you can trust to be god this year.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 25
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up