ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 40 of 40
« First < 303637383940
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs to hire Matt House as LB coach [no, really - they actually are this time]
RealSNR 08:46 AM 02-08-2019

Source: the Chiefs are expected to hire University of Kentucky defensive coordinator Matt House as their linebackers coach.

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) February 8, 2019

Holy shit. I actually thought we should just straight up hire this guy as DC. He was on my list of top 3 candidates. We got him as LB coach?

Fucking homerun hire if it comes to pass
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 08:45 PM 10-12-2021
Exclusive footage of House going over coverage assignments at practice

[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:08 PM 10-12-2021
Were not turning on this dude are we? When you have little to no production on the line with guys who appear to be taking plays off I fail to see how we can blame the LB coach. Bolton has played well too.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:24 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Were not turning on this dude are we? When you have little to no production on the line with guys who appear to be taking plays off I fail to see how we can blame the LB coach. Bolton has played well too.
This. I would like to see this LB corps with a healthy Gay and one more so we can rid ourselves of Hitchens/Neiman. Plus even slightly competent DLine play would fix a lot of the issues on defense. Bolton looks like what most thought he would be, solid but not elite. I think he's the least of our worries on defense.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:16 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Show me the LB he has improved/developed in his 2.5 seasons coaching the linebackers.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:17 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Show me the LB he has improved/developed in his 2.5 seasons coaching the linebackers.
Outside of Gay we have no talent there...
[Reply]
stevieray 12:03 AM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Outside of Gay we have no talent there...
It's been the Achilles heel for this defense for awhile now.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:48 AM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Hitchens has been better than his first season.
[Reply]
JPH83 05:08 AM 10-13-2021
I'm pretty optimistic about Gay and his ablity in coverage, and what that might allow us to do with Bolton. But the unit has been atrocious across the board so far and there is no way that can be entirely blamed on the DL imo. Hitchens looks lost and completly unable to diagnose plays. Really odd.
[Reply]
Page 40 of 40
« First < 303637383940
Up