ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 64 of 104
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid appreciation thread
Hammock Parties 10:51 PM 10-01-2018
The guy could easily have tried to pump his superstar QB by throwing on the goal line at the end of the game.

He did the smart thing and pounded it three times for the fucking win.

Word to your mother, Pete Carroll.

Oh, and he has mind control over the AFC West. 18-1 in his last 19.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:48 PM 12-26-2021
One of his best coaching jobs ever today.
[Reply]
-King- 07:49 PM 12-26-2021
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
This is the first season I can remember of Andy and having nothing to complain about. His coaching this season has been nothing short of spectacular. I rarely ever get mad about play calls during a game anymore. Blessed to have him as the coach of our football team.
Wut?
[Reply]
jerryaldini 08:25 PM 12-26-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
One of his best coaching jobs ever today.
Yeah maybe his best to put up that many yards in 3 quarters essentially without his two top weapons.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:26 PM 12-26-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Just a badass. He's proven me wrong many a time and I can't believe he's with KC.
Why the fuck would you even doubt him
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:28 PM 12-26-2021
Originally Posted by dolphinsneu:
I am still angry at him for what he did at the end of the first of the Super Bowl.

You're down 8. You get the ball first to start the second half. There is less than one minute left. The Bucs decide to run out the clock.

WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU CALL TIMEOUT?? Even if you stop them, you have almost no chance of scoring. That sealed KC's fate and forced me to endure another nauseating Brady Super Bowl victory. Seriously, the guy had FIVE touchdowns set up by his defense in the postseason. That guy is so overrated.

Then again, it was against Brady, so common sense apparently goes out the window.
The fuck you mumbling about?
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:30 PM 12-26-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Why the **** would you even doubt him
I lost faith during the Alex years. I never will again.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:48 PM 12-26-2021
Mahomes + Reid = We gon' fuck you up...

It's the perfect combination. Pat can do things that only Andy can dream up. So glad he's our coach.
[Reply]
dolphinsneu 08:57 PM 12-26-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
The **** you mumbling about?
Exactly, what I said. His dumb clock management in the Super Bowl
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:02 PM 12-26-2021
I am still angry at him for what he did at the end of the first of the Super Bowl.

You're down 8. You get the ball first to start the second half. There is less than one minute left. The Bucs decide to run out the clock.

WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU CALL TIMEOUT?? Even if you stop them, you have almost no chance of scoring. That sealed KC's fate and forced me to endure another nauseating Brady Super Bowl victory. Seriously, the guy had FIVE touchdowns set up by his defense in the postseason. That guy is so overrated.

Then again, it was against Brady, so common sense apparently goes out the window.
Oh, I didn't know it was take your retard to work day.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:03 PM 12-26-2021
Exactly, what I said. His dumb clock management in the Super Bowl
Andy's clock management didn't cost us the SB. Fisher's injury and Britt Reid's idiotic DUI cost us the SB.
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:33 AM 12-27-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Andy's clock management didn't cost us the SB. Fisher's injury and Britt Reid's idiotic DUI cost us the SB.

I hate excuses but how could they have a female ref that named her kid after Tom Brady and say the refs are unbias? Why does Tom Brady get so many PI calls in his favor when the ball goes sailing 10 feet above uncatchable?

The fact they let the ref with kid named after Tom Brady ref the game still pisses me off.
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:40 AM 12-27-2021
9th season with the Chiefs and on a 6 season AFC West division ownership streak that has not been done in the AFC West.

Gotta appreciate Andy Read HC of my favorite football team The Kansas City Chiefs
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 02:03 AM 12-27-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Or, you know, all the ****ing dropped passes.

Hill td dropped.

Hardman blew walk in td not even looking for the ball.

Darrel Williams unforgivably dropped the superman pass.

Robinson dropped a td.

Pringle dropped a td.

Kelce dropped multiple 3rd downs, one leading to a 27 yard shanked punt.

Despite bad o line, and the Britt Reid drum banging mouthbreathers dumbass theories, Andy got the boys open. Mahomes put the ball on them.

They just didn't catch them.

We win that ****ing game by 10 if the "receivers" do their jobs.

Andy should have let them run out the half and not been a pant shitting dumbass taking a timeout that led to spot fouls and another td. When they choose to surrender a possession, you ****ing accept. Especially when you're gonna open the third with the ****ing ball. 10 year old Madden players know this, but somehow, for 21 years, it still escaped Andy's grasp.

Britt Reid didn't cause Andy to call that dumbass timeout. He's always done that stupid ****ing shit.

Andy gonna Andy, but that offensive gameplan was good enough to win if the players just catch the ****ing ball.

It should've been Mahomes cementing his legendary status. Pressured more than any qb in Superbowl history, playing on a foot requiring surgery, and dominating anyway.

He made those throws under IMPOSSIBLE conditions and his teammates let him down.
[Reply]
UK_Chief 02:06 AM 12-27-2021
Thankyou Andy
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:28 AM 12-27-2021
Great plan today. Spags has the defense all coming for the kill every play as well.
[Reply]
Page 64 of 104
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874 > Last »
Up