ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 54 of 117
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864104 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Oh Man... the Kirstie Tynes site is gonna get some MAD hits tonight!!!!
TinyEvel 12:49 AM 01-21-2008
Remember these threads from the week we released him? (click on ALL pics!)

Check this shiznit out from the hall of classics....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...8&page=8&pp=15
Ebolapox 08:54 AM 01-29-2008
sh*t, a username won't do any good in open court, KTB.
Mr. Plow 09:03 AM 01-29-2008
Originally Posted by kirstietynes'boo:
I'm simply shocked and awed that you all continue to drag the name of my snookins through the mud. that my child is still on the page is shocking and aweing, and you will here from my lawyer. he will SUE YOUR ASS and take you're name down and the whole country will see your ASS!

why discriminate against us?

That will help me with my 15 minutes of fame! Sweet! I've always wanted to be famous.
Kerberos 09:09 AM 01-29-2008
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
He's going to take down our names? Oh horrors!
We're all going to be on "THE LIST" ..... Ohhhhh Noooooooes!
Ebolapox 09:14 AM 01-29-2008
heh, why does he want to see our asses?
Kerberos 09:17 AM 01-29-2008
I'm simply shocked and awed that you all continue to drag the name of my snookins through the mud. that my child is still on the page is shocking and aweing, and you will here from my lawyer. he will SUE YOUR ASS and take you're name down and the whole country will see your ASS!

Because we can? :-)
Stinger 09:26 AM 01-29-2008

You appereantly been here before so you should know you are not being disgriminated against. Mainly because we are all equal oppertunity ***holes here, we don't discriminate along the lines of race, religion, or ethnic backgound, or dumbassery.

On a side note anyone know who this alias is??? No way a person uses "snookins" to describe his girlfriend.
chasedude 10:57 AM 01-29-2008
Originally Posted by Stinger:
You appereantly been here before so you should know you are not being disgriminated against. Mainly because we are all equal oppertunity ***holes here, we don't discriminate along the lines of race, religion, or ethnic backgound, or dumbassery.

On a side note anyone know who this alias is??? No way a person uses "snookins" to describe his girlfriend.

I'm still calling :-) on this thread. Kristie may be real but her mom and fiance are other planeteers stirring the pot.
MTG#10 11:03 AM 01-29-2008
Originally Posted by chasedude:
I'm still calling :-) on this thread. Kristie may be real but her mom and fiance are other planeteers stirring the pot.
Her mom is real, Kirstie even said so. That is definately a fake Trev though.
The Franchise 11:12 AM 01-29-2008

I just don't understand it. Everyone here except a select few have admitted that your "boo" is hot. We've said that your kid is cute and that your mother in law is a bitch. How could you hate us?

Well I guess I did say I'd pee in your wife's butt. And Cro DID say that your wife didn't get him hard. And yeah Mr. Flopnuts said he'd fist your wife. So I guess I see where you're coming from.

I'll be expecting a PM with your lawyer's contact info.
:-)
kirstietynes'boo 11:17 AM 01-29-2008
Did I not make myself clear? all you mother****ers are going to pay! I'll pee in YOUR butts! I'll make all of you humble!
kirstie 11:18 AM 01-29-2008
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Her mom is real, Kirstie even said so. That is definately a fake Trev though.
I dropped in to see if maybe this had died out yet and maybe someone had gotten a heart and removed emma's picture....obviously not. I give up.

While I'm here though...no, that is definitely NOT "kirstietynes'sboo" lmao
kirstietynes'boo 11:19 AM 01-29-2008
Hey, baby! You wanna take it up the ass tonight? DVDA4 LIFE!
Kerberos 11:20 AM 01-29-2008
Originally Posted by kirstie:
I dropped in to see if maybe this had died out yet and maybe someone had gotten a heart and removed emma's picture....obviously not. I give up.

While I'm here though...no, that is definitely NOT "kirstietynes'sboo" lmao
Although somewhat negative and ladden with assholes, all of this attention is kind of exciting isn't it?
kirstie 11:23 AM 01-29-2008
Originally Posted by Kerberos:
Although somewhat negative and ladden with assholes, all of this attention is kind of exciting isn't it?

Exciting? no Maybe a little on the funny side though considering there are plenty of celebrities out there you could pick on... like Brittney or Paris. I'm not really anyone. So this is a little on the outrageous side.

But have fun.
kirstie 11:25 AM 01-29-2008
Hey, baby! You wanna take it up the ass tonight? DVDA4 LIFE!
That is not something Trevor would ever DARE say to me.
Like I said though, have your fun.
Page 54 of 117
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864104 > Last »
Up