ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 117
« First < 41011121314 151617182464114 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Oh Man... the Kirstie Tynes site is gonna get some MAD hits tonight!!!!
TinyEvel 12:49 AM 01-21-2008
Remember these threads from the week we released him? (click on ALL pics!)

Check this shiznit out from the hall of classics....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...8&page=8&pp=15
SPchief 02:24 PM 01-25-2008
Originally Posted by Donger:
No, but I would like to say the following:

I offer a complete and utter retraction of everything I said in this thread. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was in no way fair comment, and was motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused Kirstie, or her family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future.

:-)
RaiderH8r 02:25 PM 01-25-2008
Originally Posted by Simplex3:
If he's not careful I'll tell my lawyer to think about him. Somehow it always costs me when my lawyer thinks about me. Maybe it works that way, too.

I think lawyers do what you tell them, it just costs you a couple hudred/thousand dollars for an hour or any part thereof. Same rules govern prostitution...coincidence?
kstater 02:26 PM 01-25-2008
Damn, I lay down and take a nap and this is what I wake up to? I always miss the good stuff.
SPchief 02:27 PM 01-25-2008
Originally Posted by kstater:
Damn, I lay down and take a nap and this is what I wake up to? I always miss the good stuff.
Somehow I doubt this is ending very soon.
ClevelandBronco 02:27 PM 01-25-2008

I offer a complete and utter retraction of everything I said in this thread. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was in no way fair comment, and was motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused Kirstie, or her family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future.
(To be read in your best John Cleese accent)
RaiderH8r 02:31 PM 01-25-2008

You pompous, stuck-up, snot-nosed, English, giant, twerp, scumbag, ****-face, dickhead, asshole.
Simplex3 02:33 PM 01-25-2008
Originally Posted by RaiderH8r:
You pompous, stuck-up, snot-nosed, English, giant, twerp, scumbag, ****-face, dickhead, asshole.
Hey, let's not forget who we're bagging on in this thread. Sallies like Zach won't have their emotional needs filled if we don't continue to pile on one person.
RaiderH8r 02:35 PM 01-25-2008
Originally Posted by Simplex3:
Hey, let's not forget who we're bagging on in this thread. Sallies like Zach won't have their emotional needs filled if we don't continue to pile on one person.
I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was in no way fair comment, and was motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you, or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future. :-)
SPchief 02:37 PM 01-25-2008
Uh oh. Guys, I just got a phonecall from Ben Silverstein. Apparently he is Ms. Tynes lawyer and is threatening to sue me if I don't get everybody to stop talking about her. Apparently it's illegal to post images of Ms. Tynes on this website even though they were found on the internet. He used big words and everything, so it must be true. Please refrain from posting images such as threl="Lightbox"?attachmentid=75969&stc=1" border="0" alt="" class="tcattdimgresizer" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" /> is.
lindavinson 02:38 PM 01-25-2008
Originally Posted by GoBo:
She has an bunch of family pics on her VMIX site, but they're not labeled so I'm not sure, but I'm wondering if this is mom here:

lmao...i know i said i was done here but i couldn't help myself on this one. i won't tell you which one...but one of the girls in this picture is my sister....and a district attorney

lololololol
RaiderH8r 02:39 PM 01-25-2008
Well shit, big words. I can't compete with the intelligence of some slack jawed cock jockey that uses big words.
Simplex3 02:42 PM 01-25-2008
Oh noes!!!11!!!1! A district attorney!!!! We're DOOOOOOMED!!!!11!!!

Mr. Plow 02:42 PM 01-25-2008
Originally Posted by lindavinson:
lmao...i know i said i was done here but i couldn't help myself on this one. i won't tell you which one...but one of the girls in this picture is my sister....and a district attorney

lololololol
Simplex3 02:43 PM 01-25-2008
Damnit. The way my luck is going today I'm probably doubly screwed. I'll bet that's a picture of their cat and he's probably a district attorney too.
unothadeal 02:43 PM 01-25-2008
Originally Posted by lindavinson:

lololololol
How you doin'
Page 14 of 117
« First < 41011121314 151617182464114 > Last »
Up