ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Hall of Classics>Man I could be in trouble....
KCChiefsMan 05:33 PM 02-22-2004
I just had sex with some slut I met at a party and after I came I realized that the condom had broke......I'm stressing out like crazy here. WHY AM I SO STUPID WHEN I GET DRUNK!!!! I normally wouldn't have had sex with a slut like her, but I think it's a combination of being really really drunk and had just broken up with my girlfriend...DAMNIT!
[Reply]
Calcountry 01:54 PM 02-23-2004
Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan:
I just had sex with some slut I met at a party and after I came I realized that the condom had broke......I'm stressing out like crazy here. WHY AM I SO STUPID WHEN I GET DRUNK!!!! I normally wouldn't have had sex with a slut like her, but I think it's a combination of being really really drunk and had just broken up with my girlfriend...DAMNIT!
What did you do, pull it off and see the hole? Or did it break in action.

Anyways, if you were too drunk to say no to the slut, how is it that you were sober enough to notice the hole in your rubber? :-)
[Reply]
KCChiefsMan 01:57 PM 02-23-2004
Originally Posted by bunnytrdr:
What did you do, pull it off and see the hole? Or did it break in action.

Anyways, if you were too drunk to say no to the slut, how is it that you were sober enough to notice the hole in your rubber? :-)

because the condom was rolled down all the way down the shaft....
[Reply]
KCWolfman 02:02 PM 02-23-2004
Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan:
because the condom was rolled down all the way down the shaft....
Okay, there is a visual I didn't need......

Onto the next thread.
[Reply]
ChiTown 02:03 PM 02-23-2004
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
Too drunk to say no to a slut? I always thought that was a condition of being male. Is it the alcohol that causes it?
Here's the 'thang, relative to hosing down the local turnstile. As males, we use alcohol as the "excuse" that I only did her cuz I wuz drunk. Fact O' the matter is that he prolly would have done her after a shot of cappuccino and a half of a biscotti......
[Reply]
KCWolfman 02:05 PM 02-23-2004
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Here's the 'thang, relative to hosing down the local turnstile. As males, we use alcohol as the "excuse" that I only did her cuz I wuz drunk. Fact O' the matter is that he prolly would have done her after a shot of cappuccino and a half of a biscotti......
Mmmmm, biscottiiiiiiii
[Reply]
ChiTown 02:18 PM 02-23-2004
Originally Posted by KCWolfman:
Mmmmm, biscottiiiiiiii
Turns you on, dunnit?

There aren't any fat skanky hoe's at your place of work, are there?

Stay away from the cappuccino machine just in case.....
[Reply]
Calcountry 02:22 PM 02-23-2004
:-)
[Reply]
KCWolfman 02:23 PM 02-23-2004
Turns you on, dunnit?

There aren't any fat skanky hoe's at your place of work, are there?

Stay away from the cappuccino machine just in case.....
Name any office in the Continental United States in which employees sit 40 hours a week that no fat skanky hoes exist. We have one here who sits out about 40-50 candy bars and chocolate snacks a day - and the damn tray is always empty at 3:00pm. I asked her why she spends so much money on the mini-candy bars and she said she buys in bulk at Sams and hates to waste it. I bit my tongue before I told her that it wasn't wasted merely stored en masse behind her.
[Reply]
Calcountry 02:23 PM 02-23-2004
Mmmmmm, fat skanky hos.
Almost as good as DOOOOOOOOOHNUTS. I mean, they both have holes right?
[Reply]
Calcountry 02:25 PM 02-23-2004
Originally Posted by KCWolfman:
Name any office in the Continental United States in which employees sit 40 hours a week that no fat skanky hoes exist. We have one here who sits out about 40-50 candy bars and chocolate snacks a day - and the damn tray is always empty at 3:00pm. I asked her why she spends so much money on the mini-candy bars and she said she buys in bulk at Sams and hates to waste it. I bit my tongue before I told her that it wasn't wasted merely stored en masse behind her.
:-) :-) :-) :-) lol :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Calcountry 02:30 PM 02-23-2004
Yeah, but donuts don't have a tongue.
But they are glazed? I really hate the dry ones.
:-) :-)
[Reply]
ChiTown 02:36 PM 02-23-2004
Yeah, but donuts don't have a tongue.
Speaking of tongues.....
[Reply]
KCChiefsMan 12:25 AM 02-24-2004
I still am very stressed about this whole situation, but I'm getting tested on Monday, made the appoitment and I'm hoping for the best, I haven't been able to sleep much since this has happened....I am sorry that I brought this up to all of you, but sometimes this is a good place to vent stress and thats just what I kinda needed
[Reply]
Ebolapox 12:28 AM 02-24-2004
good luck... maybe you can share battle stories with gochiefs

-EBOLA-
[Reply]
Taco John 01:02 AM 02-24-2004
I still can't believe you were more concerned about getting an STD than getting some slut pregnant...
[Reply]
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Up