ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you believe this team and win @Bal & @NE?
Yes 148 70.81%
No 61 29.19%
Voters: 209. You may not vote on this poll
Page 5 of 16
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you believe this team can win @Bal AND @NE in January?
staylor26 07:25 PM 12-02-2019
Do you feel confident in this team to get to the SB as the 3/4 seed?
[Reply]
RunKC 08:41 PM 12-02-2019
I actually think that we are going to see 3 straight top 10 defenses when we play the Bills in the WC.

That’s a hell of an ask
[Reply]
JakeF 08:41 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
If Baltimore draws a physical team like they are, they might beat the shit out of each other for us.
That would really help us.

Titans, Bills, and Steelers?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:46 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I actually think that we are going to see 3 straight too 10 defenses when we play the Bills in the WC.

That’s a hell of an ask
Who says we’re getting Buffalo? From from certain.
[Reply]
JakeF 08:47 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Heard anything on Frank Clark?
Not yet, the only injury info was about Darrel Williams.

“Darrel’s injury, he had a hamstring and that didn’t look very good,” Reid said Monday. “So, there’s probably a pretty good chance he doesn’t play.”
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:51 PM 12-02-2019
I’m hopeful that they were being cautious more than anything with Clark
[Reply]
jerryaldini 08:52 PM 12-02-2019
I think we get the 2 seed and Pats go down in first round. Ravens offense can't keep pace. Probably face SF but dreaming about Chiefs-Vikings II.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 08:52 PM 12-02-2019
Mahomes can make anything happen. Could it really be our time? Just once? Maybe?

How about it goes KC way...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:55 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I actually think that we are going to see 3 straight top 10 defenses when we play the Bills in the WC.

That’s a hell of an ask
And as I ponder on this question....man, if anyone isn't pissed off enough about the Colts and Titans games - games we just gave away - you really need to reconsider your stance.

This team should be 10-2 and in firm control of its playoff destiny. It should be 1 win next week away from coasting to the 1 seed and only needing to play one of those teams. At home.

Now they're going to need to play 3 games against 3 tough teams (Bills or Titans will give them fits) and then BOTH of those teams. On the road.

This whole 'nothing matters but the playoffs' view that seems to have taken over falls apart when you subject it to reasonable scrutiny. The Chiefs, by mailing in a couple of games they had no business losing, have made things almost unimaginably difficult for themselves.

Yeah, that should really piss you off.
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:55 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Jackson threw for 105 yards this week. I think that I'm pretty much up to the minute.
He has 3500 total yards, 32 total TDS, the fourth highest QB rating in the league and has beaten the Pats. I'd rather have Mahomes but if you are clinging to some kind of narrative that he's BAD you are living in a dream world.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:56 PM 12-02-2019
Yeah, those teams have QBs who can’t throw.
[Reply]
TLO 08:58 PM 12-02-2019
I feel confident the Chiefs can beat any team in the NFL, given they play well in all 3 phases.

We've shown we can beat the Ravens.

Sunday we get a chance we can beat the Patriots.
[Reply]
JakeF 09:04 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Right now we are better against the pass than the run.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:13 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
The AFC is so bizarre this year.

Best throwing QB in the league's been hurt and had 3 or 4 pretty sub-par games including 2 in a row that would grade out as below average by modern NFL standards.

The 1 seed has a QB who specializes in Tim Tebow style easy throws into open spaces created by his legs. The #2 seed has father time looking like Damon Huard out there.

The team with the 3rd best record has a QB who can't hit the broad side of a barn but if he did, he could throw the ball through it and somehow has a 9-3 team. The Texans are a lot like the Jekyll and Hyde Chiefs.

And somehow the !@#$ing STEELERS are in playoff position. With...nobody. And if they don't make it it's gonna be because Ryan Tannehill, who wasn't good enough for a team openly tanking, has taken the Titans back to relevance.

The 2019 AFC is as strange as any conference I can ever remember. There's truly no way of knowing where this is gonna go. Which is why I'd REALLY like to have a bye and HFA. With as crazy as everything is, having fewer games and having them at home has to be an advantage, doesn't it?
[Reply]
Cheater5 09:14 PM 12-02-2019
Until proven otherwise, no.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:15 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Right now we are better against the pass than the run.
And I'm weirdly confident on runs up the middle, even though statistically I shouldn't be.

Nnadi/Pennel and Saunders is some serious beef man and there are times they just completely bottle up that interior. Especially when Ragland's on his game.

It's still the throws over the middle that bother me more than anything. And screen passes. I just feel like we have to commit so hard to stopping the run (when we're able to) that it leaves us horribly exposed to guys leaking out of the backfield, screen passes and or late developing throws over the middle.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 16
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up