ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you believe this team and win @Bal & @NE?
Yes 148 70.81%
No 61 29.19%
Voters: 209. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 16
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you believe this team can win @Bal AND @NE in January?
staylor26 07:25 PM 12-02-2019
Do you feel confident in this team to get to the SB as the 3/4 seed?
[Reply]
staylor26 07:54 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) "Said nothing"

It's the same chicken little bullshit you've been pulling all season. Could you at least save it for a week where we don't curbstomp the Raiders 40-9 while not even playing our best? Please?
I really didn’t say anything in the OP. I even expressed optimism that we can definitely go to NE and win in my only other post.

I think my point about the Ravens is fair. Beating that team when they are in their house and pissed about the last 2 will be extremely tough.

As for the bolded quote, that’s part of the problem. This team hasn’t played their best all season and it’s coming to point where you start to wonder if they ever will this year.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:56 PM 12-02-2019
Guys, I said nothing!!!! I'm not acting like our season is already ove- oops...
I was clearly talking about this fucking thread which is what you were bitching about.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:57 PM 12-02-2019
I don’t have faith in any team in the league to do that.

It’s a really tough position to be in
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 08:00 PM 12-02-2019
If Pat starts playing like Pat then we’ll win the super bowl.

As crazy as it sounds, he’s been the weak link for this team the last couple of games.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 08:01 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
If Pat starts playing like Pat then we’ll win the super bowl.

As crazy as it sounds, he’s been the weak link for this team the last couple of games.
Jesus christ you're dumb
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:04 PM 12-02-2019
Do some of you even watch the games?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:04 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I was clearly talking about this fucking thread which is what you were bitching about.
Yeah, the premise of the thread is fucking stupid too. We still have a month of football before we're even to the Playoffs, and the Ravens don't have a game left that I'd call a surefire win.

Bills-Incredibly stout defense.
Jets-Hot/cold team that has already shown an ability to steal games from superior competition
Browns-Divisional dogfight against an incredibly dirty team that's already pounded them into submission.
Steelers-Yet another divisional dogfight against a team that will most likely be playing for a wildcard spot.

Patriots have their own issues with a stagnating offense.

Acting like this is already set in stone is fucking ridiculous.
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:06 PM 12-02-2019
This narrative that Pat is playing bad is so fucking stupid.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:08 PM 12-02-2019
I could absolutely see a team like Tennessee going into Baltimore and taking them out. Very stout defense and can run the ball. Baltimore is gonna be a hard out. Maybe they got hot too early and will have bad game when it matters most. I’d say them winning out is gonna be tough: Bills, Steelers, Browns (maybe). Division games are tough for teams not named Chiefs or Pats. I’d rather play at NE with them off a bye than Baltimore.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:09 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Yes.

We have a Mahomes.
this i am confident in anything with that guy leading this team
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:16 PM 12-02-2019
Totes possible, but highly unlikely.. especially with this Jekyll and Hyde ass team.

I will say, assuming full health and everything operating on all cylinders, we've got the best team in the league, IMO.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 08:21 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
This narrative that Pat is playing bad is so ****ing stupid.
His stat line from the last two games has been ghastly. If the defense doesn’t bail him out, then this place (and the national media) is losing their minds this week.
[Reply]
JakeF 08:21 PM 12-02-2019
Can? Absolutely

Will? Andy Reid
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:21 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
How far in the past are you living?
Jackson threw for 105 yards this week. I think that I'm pretty much up to the minute.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:23 PM 12-02-2019
Yeah, the premise of the thread is fucking stupid too. We still have a month of football before we're even to the Playoffs, and the Ravens don't have a game left that I'd call a surefire win.

Bills-Incredibly stout defense.
Jets-Hot/cold team that has already shown an ability to steal games from superior competition
Browns-Divisional dogfight against an incredibly dirty team that's already pounded them into submission.
Steelers-Yet another divisional dogfight against a team that will most likely be playing for a wildcard spot.

Patriots have their own issues with a stagnating offense.

Acting like this is already set in stone is fucking ridiculous.
:-)

The Ravens might lose 1, and the Bills are definitely not going to NE and beating the Pats.

Either team losing 2 is a pipe dream at this point.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 16
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up