ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you believe this team and win @Bal & @NE?
Yes 148 70.81%
No 61 29.19%
Voters: 209. You may not vote on this poll
Page 10 of 16
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you believe this team can win @Bal AND @NE in January?
staylor26 07:25 PM 12-02-2019
Do you feel confident in this team to get to the SB as the 3/4 seed?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:19 AM 12-03-2019
The question is will we be ALLOWED to??
[Reply]
Lzen 08:30 AM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Click “helpful answers” on the left side in your UserCP
Thanks. I didn't know that was there.

It should also be noted that Helpful Answers does not show if you are in At Work mode.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:31 AM 12-03-2019
I voted No on the poll but really I'm on the fence. Not really sure I believe they could or if I believe they can't.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:32 AM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
With Mahomes and a defense that seems like it might be slowly becoming competent, I don't know how people can vote 'No' here for reasons other than the typical Chiefs fan PTSD.

I'm not saying we should be favored to beat the Ravens by any stretch of the imagination, but if we play them 100 times, I think we probably come away winning at least 30 of those matchups.

So yes, yes we can can.

And the Patriots? OF COURSE we can beat them.
It’s not Chiefs fan PTSD. It’s history. It simply doesn’t happen very often in general bc it’s such a difficult path.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:34 AM 12-03-2019
With Mahomes and a defense that seems like it might be slowly becoming competent, I don't know how people can vote 'No' here for reasons other than the typical Chiefs fan PTSD.

I'm not saying we should be favored to beat the Ravens by any stretch of the imagination, but if we play them 100 times, I think we probably come away winning at least 30 of those matchups.

So yes, yes we can can.

See Titans and Colts 2019.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:41 AM 12-03-2019
The last 6 superbowls have featured teams off byes
[Reply]
oldman 08:41 AM 12-03-2019
The Ravens with Jackson are this year's bandwagon team, just as we were last year. Look at how ESPN, etc. are touting them. They got their dream AFCCG last year, so another isn't out of the question for "New York" to fabricate.

But to the question, yes, we can and we should as long as the zebras and New York stay out of it. Andy can't get cute in the 4th and let off the gas. Spags can't let the D get gashed with the run. Our secondary is much improved over not only last year but earlier this season, so Brady doesn't scare me. Contain Jackson and we're golden.
[Reply]
Hoover 08:48 AM 12-03-2019
We should start by going into Foxboro this week and winning in December.

Enjoy the ride people, I think this is going to be one hell of a ride!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:53 AM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
If we click again and I think we will. NE is looking like less of a threat but don't doubt Brady in January. Especially at home. And we have to prove we can beat their D and the team in general
Brady is showing some decline at 42. No Gronk. But..... if we think they are ready to fall, the dynasty ends this year? Lets remember they have the best coach in the history of the NFL. He hasn't lost his fastball. Brady still is a very smart QB and plays with hard and with passion, hates to lose even with all the SB trophies and a super model wife. They are not going down without anything less than our best effort.

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Baltimore is looking like more of a threat. Much better team than what we saw earlier in the year. I still believe a team that puts up points early and fast, and we're one of the few teams capable of that, throws Baltimore way out of sync.
We beat them twice. It wasn't like they had bad games, we, well Mahomes were just better. But, anthing less than our best effort, we lose.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:00 AM 12-03-2019
Can? Sure, Chiefs can win @ Balt or @ NE in January.

Will they? I'd say very unlikely @ Balt. We'll see about NE this coming weekend.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:02 AM 12-03-2019
Spags took a 10-6 Giants defense and went on a run in the playoffs. Anything can happen.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:07 AM 12-03-2019
I'm going emphasize the need to get Hardman involved in this offense and bench Watkins. Hardman paired with the Cheetah we are unstoppable because they can't match us and that leaves Kelce match ups even better. I'm so flustered that they trot out Watkins and not give Hardman the experience he needs for our success on the field.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:08 AM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Spags took a 10-6 Giants defense and went on a run in the playoffs. Anything can happen.
And beat a 19-0 Patriots cheating team to win a Super Bowl.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 09:10 AM 12-03-2019

So yes, yes we can can.

The thread title and the original post content ask two different questions; there's really no way to know which one people are voting based on.

I'd obviously vote yes that the Chiefs can win those games. Am I confident they'll do it? Like would I bet $200 that they'll win two tough road games in January? Probably not.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:12 AM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I'm going emphasize the need to get Hardman involved in this offense and bench Watkins. Hardman paired with the Cheetah we are unstoppable because they can't match us and that leaves Kelce match ups even better. I'm so flustered that they trot out Watkins and not give Hardman the experience he needs for our success on the field.
The problem is that Hardman simply can't be trusted to know the route tree at this point.

Mahomes has such a great grasp of this offense that he KNOWS where guys are supposed to be and he's gonna throw to that spot expecting them to be there. Meanwhile, by most accounts, it's virtually impossible for a rookie to absorb the playbook in a single season and Hardman is green even for a rookie given his lack of development at UGA.

Hardman was always a long-game guy; a ceiling over floor pick. Had they gone with McLaurin I would say that's a viable option. But I just don't see how you can put someone like Hardman out there as a starter. It's not because he may not be as effective as Watkins (he almost certainly would be), it's because the plays in-between could be far more disastrous.

A QB throwing to 1 spot when the WR runs to another is how pick 6s happen in the post-season. I just can't talk myself into starting Hardman despite how tired I am of seeing Watkins.

That said...you could probably convince me to start Pringle. 2nd year in the system, gets plenty of practice reps, has a physical style similar to Sammy so he could be used in the same ways.

I'm just !@#$ing done with Sammy Watkins, man.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 16
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up