ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 39
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Patriots
TLO 06:36 PM 12-01-2019
The garbage known as the Oakland Raiders have been disposed of. Time for a real opponent.

It's the fucking Patriots.

Patriots open as early 4 point favorites.

Discuss.
[Reply]
arrwheader 09:39 AM 12-04-2019
If the Chiefs are clicking on O. I can easily see this being a blow out. If they go turtle conservative and then step on their own dicks, well then we will have a game.

Reid needs to pull out the creative stuff this game and hopefully Mahomes isn't too jacked over throwing guys to start off.

We get one of those early leads and keep the foot on the gas we cruise this one out.

Now someone just needs to tell Reid that. Also go for it on 4th and 2s 4th in 1s no bullshit.
[Reply]
DTHOF 09:40 AM 12-04-2019
This Pats team reminds me of the Chiefs team that went 9-0 and then limped into the playoffs. Only difference being and bad offense as opposed to a bad defense. They are being exposed by the good teams that hit the schedule at the end of the year. Chiefs should win this if they want to be considered a SB contender.
[Reply]
Andoverer 10:17 AM 12-04-2019
One of our managers in this office who's a huge Patriots fan is avoiding me like the plague this week.

Good omen?

I think he's quite scared of this weekend and I think Mahomes is very due for a stellar passing day.
[Reply]
Andoverer 10:22 AM 12-04-2019
Oh and the Pats still haven't found a kicker yet. That's crazy going into a huge game.
[Reply]
Kman34 11:41 AM 12-04-2019
Toub better have the ST squared away because the Pats STs are excellent.. I don’t not want to lose on a blocked kick or punt... Hopefully it won’t hinge on a FG or a late game punt...
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:47 PM 12-04-2019
Just went back through last January’s matchup on A22 *gulp*...

The one thing above all else that kept this offense from succeeding early was protection. They really had a hard time passing off the Patriots defenders as they looped and twisted on several occasions. It got better as the game wore on, but life was still difficult on Patrick.

That’s the thing to watch Sunday as it relates to whether or not we can put up points, avoid negative plays, etc. Unfortunately, our offensive line hasn’t given us much reason to believe that they’re any better this year. But I’ve gotta believe that many man hours have went into working on these exact looks that NE likes to present.

If there was ever a game to plug Wisniewski in...
[Reply]
Kman34 12:53 PM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

The one thing above all else that kept this offense from succeeding early was protection. They really had a hard time passing off the Patriots defenders as they looped and twisted on several occasions. It got better as the game wore on, but life was still difficult on Patrick.

That’s the thing to watch Sunday as it relates to whether or not we can put up points, avoid negative plays, etc. Unfortunately, our offensive line hasn’t given us much reason to believe that they’re any better this year. But I’ve gotta believe that many man hours have went into working on these exact looks that NE likes to present.

Yeah.. I bet Andy has a plan for those stunts.. Wisniewski is a hell a lot better pass blocking than run blocking but unfortunately it’s going to take an injury to get him in..
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:53 PM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by Andoverer:
One of our managers in this office who's a huge Patriots fan is avoiding me like the plague this week.

Good omen?

I think he's quite scared of this weekend and I think Mahomes is very due for a stellar passing day.
I think he's compiling work for you do this weekend
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:54 PM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by UK_Chief:
He looks like a more douchey Kevin Bacon
He looks like he just got marched into Shawshank :-)
[Reply]
O.city 12:55 PM 12-04-2019
Andy isn't inserting a new member on the OL without an injury. You guys need to get over it.

If the OL can hold up, we'll be fine. Otherwise, it could be a repeat of the AFC champ game where they kicked the Chiefs ass for 3 quarters.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:57 PM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Andy isn't inserting a new member on the OL without an injury. You guys need to get over it.

If the OL can hold up, we'll be fine. Otherwise, it could be a repeat of the AFC champ game where they kicked the Chiefs ass for 3 quarters.
That’s just fucking stupid on his part. And you might be right, but it’s stupid.

This is a game where you need your smartest, experienced linemen out there. Not to mention he’s just better than Wylie or Reiter, whoever you wanna pick.

It’s negligence by Andy Reid to not play him.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:59 PM 12-04-2019
That’s just fucking stupid on his part. And you might be right, but it’s stupid.

Maybe one of the many reasons that Andy doesn’t have a ring.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:07 PM 12-04-2019

We signed Pats dline coach in the offseason. Our oline will be ready for the Pats dlines tactics. Our oline should do much better this time around.
[Reply]
O.city 01:08 PM 12-04-2019
That’s just ****ing stupid on his part. And you might be right, but it’s stupid.

This is a game where you need your smartest, experienced linemen out there. Not to mention he’s just better than Wylie or Reiter, whoever you wanna pick.

He ran mike mcglynn out there for a whole year at LG.

It's what he's always done.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 02:04 PM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
That game convinced me we were going to a Super Bowl.

That year, I’d argue, was when the window was open widest for us until 2018.
[Reply]
Page 27 of 39
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Up