Hammock Parties 11:00 AM 10-28-2019
Currently

1. Ravens 14-2
2. MOTHERFUCKING CHIEFS 12-4
3. Patriots 12-4
4. Texans 10-6
5. Bills 10-6
6. Titans 9-7

#Steelers playoff scenario is Steelers beat Ravens, Texans beat Titans. Both have to happen. Anything else, season is over.

— David Todd (@DavidMTodd) December 22, 2019

Remaining schedules

Chiefs tiebreakers - win with Ravens, lose with Texans, Colts

We are set up for a classic Reidian Run.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:25 AM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
We still got a shot at the one seed. But we'd likely have to win out from here. Sooo... it's not much of a shot lol.
Season is half over and the Colts and Texans are not looking as strong as they were when we played them. Watt gone for the season. Brissett looking vulnerable with their injuries as well. Our D is vastly improving with our players coming back gradually from injury so the timing and chemistry is working to our favor that we have a decent shot at the No. 2 in spite of losing to IND and HOU IF we win out the rest of the way only to possibly lose to NE(but I see a glimpse of actual hope playing there this time). I see IND and HOU losing more games the rest of the way than our Chiefs when it's all said and done. No.1 seed is a very very long shot and I don't see it happening unless the Pats just crap all over themselves which I don't see happening. We will have to win 2wice there to get the No.2 seed and then again to go to the SB most likely. Which will be just fitting in order to get rid of the "Mahomes can't win the big games against Brady on prime time" mantra that has already started.

12-4 Chiefs
11-5 Hou
11-5 Colts
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 03:21 PM 11-10-2019
Forget A top two seed. Be lucky to win the west now.
[Reply]
TLO 03:23 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Season is half over and the Colts and Texans are not looking as strong as they were when we played them. Watt gone for the season. Brissett looking vulnerable with their injuries as well. Our D is vastly improving with our players coming back gradually from injury so the timing and chemistry is working to our favor that we have a decent shot at the No. 2 in spite of losing to IND and HOU IF we win out the rest of the way only to possibly lose to NE(but I see a glimpse of actual hope playing there this time). I see IND and HOU losing more games the rest of the way than our Chiefs when it's all said and done. No.1 seed is a very very long shot and I don't see it happening unless the Pats just crap all over themselves which I don't see happening. We will have to win 2wice there to get the No.2 seed and then again to go to the SB most likely. Which will be just fitting in order to get rid of the "Mahomes can't win the big games against Brady on prime time" mantra that has already started.

12-4 Chiefs
11-5 Hou
11-5 Colts
You're horribly wrong, as usual.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 03:25 PM 11-10-2019
They're not winning the division and I have no interest in watching them getting bounced by the Raiders or Texans in the WC.
[Reply]
TEX 03:36 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by Showtime:
Forget A top two seed. Be lucky to win the west now.
Yep. 10 - 6 is most likely how it ends. That may win the division but they won't get out of the 1st round if they do.
[Reply]
TEX 03:37 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:

12-4 Chiefs
11-5 Hou
11-5 Colts
:-)
12- 4???????????????????????????????????????
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 03:51 PM 11-10-2019
Raiders will win the division with their schedule

Happy to get a reset in 2020 and avoid having to play the Texans and Pats/Ravens.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 03:53 PM 11-10-2019
I’m physically ill.

Mahomes, Hill, Kelce and Schwartz are ok.

Everyone else on the roster and coaching staff (and I mean absolutely everyone) can get fucked.
[Reply]
TLO 05:52 PM 11-10-2019
So how's this looking after today?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:16 PM 11-10-2019
OP updated

Currently

1. Patriots 8-1
2. Ravens 7-2
3. Texans 6-3
4. Chiefs 6-4
5. Bills 6-3
6. Raiders 5-4

Chiefs blew any shot at the #1 seed today. And probably the bye, unless someone breaks Lamar.

Fuck.
[Reply]
TLO 06:19 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
OP updated

Currently

1. Patriots 8-1
2. Ravens 7-2
3. Texans 6-3
4. Chiefs 6-4
5. Bills 6-3
6. Colts 5-4

Chiefs blew any shot at the #1 seed today. And probably the bye.

I give 0 shits about seeding at this point. I just want the team healthy going into the playoffs. (Assuming we make it that far)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:10 AM 11-11-2019
OP updated

Currently

1. Patriots 8-1
2. Ravens 7-2
3. Texans 6-3
4. Chiefs 6-4
5. Bills 6-3
6. Raiders 5-4

Chiefs blew any shot at the #1 seed today. And probably the bye, unless someone breaks Lamar.

Fuck.

[Reply]
BlackOp 01:08 AM 11-11-2019
OP updated

Currently

1. Patriots 8-1
2. Ravens 7-2
3. Texans 6-3
4. Chiefs 6-4
5. Bills 6-3
6. Raiders 5-4

Texans play the Ravens and Patriots....

There will plenty of seeding drama in next few weeks...remember when the Chargers were gifted that TD as time expired? Pretty much the same shit this year..
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:38 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
We're going to go 8-0 from here.

You poor homer fool.

Currently

So, the Chiefs have one big advantage here. We only play three winning teams the rest of the way, one of which is the shitty Titans.
So, if the Titans are so shitty, how come they punched us right in the nuts?

I want to see you post it.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:45 AM 11-11-2019
He's a fun factoid...Raiders are the only team with a winning record that has a double digit negative point disparity...at -32.

The Panthers are the only other winning team with negative points at -3. Somehow Oakland is doing the impossible..

Anyone see something strange about that? Strange enough to fill a new stadium?
[Reply]
Page 9 of 76
« First < 56789 101112131959 > Last »
Up