Hammock Parties 11:00 AM 10-28-2019
Currently

1. Ravens 14-2
2. MOTHERFUCKING CHIEFS 12-4
3. Patriots 12-4
4. Texans 10-6
5. Bills 10-6
6. Titans 9-7

#Steelers playoff scenario is Steelers beat Ravens, Texans beat Titans. Both have to happen. Anything else, season is over.

— David Todd (@DavidMTodd) December 22, 2019

Remaining schedules

Chiefs tiebreakers - win with Ravens, lose with Texans, Colts

We are set up for a classic Reidian Run.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:38 AM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by YontsRBake:
We definitely want to play Buffalo and not the 2nd place AFC South team. Think the 4 seed is actually ideal if we can't get the bye.
Won’t matter IF we’re healthy. Neither Houston nor Indy is winning a second game at Attowhead vs a healthy Chiefs team.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:42 AM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
Ravens have a tough schedule -- they'll lose some of those games.
which ones?

Originally Posted by BossChief:
Pats about to drop 3 straight and we take the top seed thats rightfully ours.
I agree they are a paper tiger. But, come on man....:-) Ravens might have something to say about that top seed.

Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
Darnold, Crowder, Anderson, Griffin, Bell. Those guys have been playing well. They managed to beat the Cowboys who are a much better team than Oakland.

No guarantee but its possible. Playing good D too.

GO JETS!
They know a division tie is waiting for them next week, We have the harder schedule. Makings of a trap game for sure.

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
The Raiders struggled like hell on Sunday and Cinci had nothing special on both sides of the ball.
We struggled too. Teams don't play their best efforts every game over a 16 game schedule.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:43 AM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Won’t matter IF we’re healthy. Neither Houston nor Indy is winning a second game at Attowhead vs a healthy Chiefs team.
As long as Mahomes is healthy, doesn't matter about who else is out. I don't see them losing to either team in a playoff in Arrowhead.
[Reply]
kcclone 08:46 AM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by Why Not?:

With our offensive style of play, I'm not so sure playing in those domes wouldn't be just as good as playing at home. Perfect conditions would be great.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:44 AM 11-20-2019
Looking forward to knocking the Fade out of playoff contention. This is the time of year they start mailing it in.
[Reply]
scho63 10:05 AM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
As long as Mahomes is healthy, doesn't matter about who else is out. I don't see them losing to either team in a playoff in Arrowhead.
I used to think the same about Arrowhead but the mystique has worn off over the last few years. :-)
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 12:31 PM 11-20-2019
If the Chiefs can win out, we just need Bal to go 4-2 and NE to go 3-3.

All three teams would be 12-4, and the Chiefs would be the 1st seed because they will have beaten both Bal and NE.

It is possible....honestly, if the Chiefs just take care of business and play their best football come playoff time, everything will work out just fine.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:35 PM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy:
If the Chiefs can win out, we just need Bal to go 4-2 and NE to go 3-3.

All three teams would be 12-4, and the Chiefs would be the 1st seed because they will have beaten both Bal and NE.

It is possible....honestly, if the Chiefs just take care of business and play their best football come playoff time, everything will work out just fine.
If we could just somehow get a bye, I’ll be extremely grateful
[Reply]
Gravedigger 12:38 PM 11-20-2019
Bills might not even make the playoffs with a schedule like that.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:15 PM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
I used to think the same about Arrowhead but the mystique has worn off over the last few years. :-)
mystic of Arrowhead has lost its shine of invincibility. A healthy Mahomes is still the best player on the Planet and capable of willing a team to a win against anyone.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:20 PM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
It was not worn off at the Home Opener this year- it was fucking loud.

But yeah, when "chief fans" sell out their tickets to fans of teams like Green Bay who travels well- it makes it harder to have an impact.
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:37 PM 11-20-2019
Why is the line on the Buffalo :-) game only 4?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:51 PM 11-20-2019
Bills are a fucking joke
[Reply]
C3HIEF3S 05:22 PM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
mystic of Arrowhead has lost its shine of invincibility. A healthy Mahomes is still the best player on the Planet and capable of willing a team to a win against anyone.
The rest of the team is also capable of losing a game that Mahomes throws over 450 yards in.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:37 PM 11-20-2019
To me, the AFC Champion can and will only be either Kansas City, Baltimore, or New England. Those teams to me have the ingredients to make that a reality.

Baltimore looks the best right now, but may they have peaked too soon? Time will tell, their upcoming schedule presents several challenges.

KC and NE both have visible warts right now.. KCs biggest detractor has been injuries probably, and they haven’t put it all together yet. New England just seems limited in regards to offensive firepower, but they have Belicheat who can probably figure some shit out, one way or another.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 76
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Up