ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Media Center>Terminator: Dark Fate
Sure-Oz 07:09 AM 05-23-2019
Teaser trailer....this is supposed to ignore any movies after T2. I'm cautiously optimistic with Hamilton and Cameron involved. Heard this is some of the 10 min footage from cinemacon where the cgi isn't finished yet.

@Terminator: Welcome to the day after Judgment Day. Producer James Cameron returns with director Tim Miller for #TerminatorDarkFate. In theatres 11.1.19. Watch the official trailer now. https://twitter.com/Terminator/statu...846144/video/1

https://youtu.be/jCyEX6u-Yhs
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 06:28 PM 05-23-2019
Someone put the original Terminator score to the trailer. I liked it better.

https://youtu.be/DduL8M8vyVM
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:44 PM 05-23-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
This has all happened before and it will all happen again. And again. And again. And again.
Cameron was nails with the Terminator. If he’s involved as anything more than a figurehead, it should be good but..... he’s finishing up 3 Avatar movies at the same time. How much time does he have right now?
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:44 PM 05-23-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Cameron was nails with the Terminator. If he’s involved as anything more than a figurehead, it should be good but..... he’s finishing up 3 Avatar movies at the same time. How much time does he have right now?
Heard he co-wrote this and was more involved. I hope...I think it's a big deal to get Linda Hamilton involved and for her to be willing to come back
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:00 PM 05-23-2019
I already hate all the fake looking CGI and sped up film trickery in the action scenes. Looks horrible
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:58 PM 05-23-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
I already hate all the fake looking CGI and sped up film trickery in the action scenes. Looks horrible
I'm hoping it will look better at release or future trailers....I just hope it's a good story. That and the practical effects really won me over on Terminator and T2 although the effects were cool back then
[Reply]
Cheater5 08:36 AM 05-24-2019
Unnecessary and uninterested.

Terminator SEVEN!!! This time with WOMEN! Girl Power! Ah-nold with a white beard! 'Cause androids age-n-stuff! Wheee!

Give us your money, dumbasses!
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:05 AM 05-24-2019
Originally Posted by Cheater5:
Unnecessary and uninterested.

Terminator SEVEN!!! This time with WOMEN! Girl Power! Ah-nold with a white beard! 'Cause androids age-n-stuff! Wheee!

Give us your money, dumbasses!
You realize Sarah Connor was in the first 2 movies and the main character right?
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:04 PM 05-24-2019
Actually 4 Avatar sequels. Out every two years starting in 2021.

Thought the trailer looked pretty cool, on my phone at least.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:12 PM 05-24-2019
By most accounts this is supposed to be Cameron's effort at bringing the franchise in for a landing.

He's looking to cap the 'trilogy', close up some loose ends and somehow write the end to the story. Now obviously the Terminator is the kind of property that you can just decide 'eh fuckit, we'll make another one' if this one is actually good. But if they're just looking to settle the story down, make it make some sense and bring it home - it could actually be pretty good.

If they're looking to re-boot it for an expanded universe and more movies to come, it will almost certainly suck.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:18 PM 05-24-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Actually 4 Avatar sequels. Out every two years starting in 2021.

Thought the trailer looked pretty cool, on my phone at least.
2031? WTF? The tech could look real cheesy by then.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 04:32 PM 05-24-2019
Someone please make it stop.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 04:43 PM 05-24-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
By most accounts this is supposed to be Cameron's effort at bringing the franchise in for a landing.

He's looking to cap the 'trilogy', close up some loose ends and somehow write the end to the story. Now obviously the Terminator is the kind of property that you can just decide 'eh fuckit, we'll make another one' if this one is actually good. But if they're just looking to settle the story down, make it make some sense and bring it home - it could actually be pretty good.

If they're looking to re-boot it for an expanded universe and more movies to come, it will almost certainly suck.
I agree... hopefully this is the finale. I doubt Arnold and Linda will want to be back after this one since Cameron is involved.
[Reply]
cabletech94 07:04 AM 05-26-2019
2031? WTF? The tech could look real OLD by then.
i agree.

yours truly,
cabletech 94
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:53 PM 06-03-2019
Rewatched Terminator and T2 man those movies were good. The music in the movies definitely set the tone. I really hope this new one has something similar with Junkie XL...
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:39 PM 07-18-2019
This is interesting...

@Borys_Kit: Cameron reveals that Eddie Furlong will be in TERMINATOR: DARK FATE. He was last seen, franchise-wise, in T2.

@Borys_Kit: Tim Miller says Terminator Dark Fate will be rated R.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up