[Reply]
RealSNR 04:51 PM 12-10-2017
FROM THE GAY

WITH A GREAT RAPE

HE CAN SEE YOU
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 05:19 PM 12-10-2017
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-) you’re talking like he’s in his 2nd/3rd year and we don’t have a good idea about who he is at this point.

He’s not going to get better as that OL continues to decline, but keep dreaming.
Why can't he still get better? What is he, 26? Is that the cutoff? I do agree that he is not nearly the threat some, myself included, thought he was going to be. He is currently in one of the best offenses he will ever be in.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:20 PM 12-10-2017
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
You are sooooo disappointed that your golden boy didn't turn out to be a good QB dealing us L's for a decade.
Carr is absolutely a good QB. He's having trouble taking that next step to great QB.

He's 26! HE'S DOOMED!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:30 PM 12-10-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I mean...he's going to be a 15-year starter in this league.

Might want to slow your roll based on one year. He's certainly well above average looking at the big picture.

Hopefully Mahomes can get to his level.
You're kind of prematurely jumping the gun on him being a great QB essentially based off of one year as well.

Not picking on you because you're generally always wrong anyway, but..
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 05:39 PM 12-10-2017
Dude has a lot of talent. Like all young QBs he needs time to mature. They are certainly better with him than without.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:39 PM 12-10-2017
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Why can't he still get better? What is he, 26? Is that the cutoff? I do agree that he is not nearly the threat some, myself included, thought he was going to be. He is currently in one of the best offenses he will ever be in.
I just don’t see a lot of room for improvement when what he struggles with the most will only get worse while that OL falls apart (dealing with any sort of pressure). It certainly doesn’t help that it seems like a difficult thing to do for young NFL QB’s.
[Reply]
lcarus 05:42 PM 12-10-2017
I just don’t see a lot of room for improvement when what he struggles with the most will only get worse while that OL falls apart (dealing with any sort of pressure).
Not to mention Cooper/Crabtree/Cook is a damn good arsenal of weapons to throw to and there's certainly no guarantee those guys will all stick around and/or stay healthy.
[Reply]
RobBlake 06:03 PM 12-10-2017
Carr is a youn qb loo they all go through ups and downs. He’ll be okay
[Reply]
RobBlake 06:04 PM 12-10-2017
I just don’t see a lot of room for improvement when what he struggles with the most will only get worse while that OL falls apart (dealing with any sort of pressure). It certainly doesn’t help that it seems like a difficult thing to do for young NFL QB’s.
His new OC sucks. Del rio sucks as we’ll
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:05 PM 12-10-2017
Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy.....

Hold the phone, Staylor is probably on to something. If it is true that ANDY REID and NO ONE ELSE in the KC org. wanted to draft him, if Reid wasn't just being nice to the young lad in conversation, then I must admit; I have to hop on this train and ride it to the end of the line, no questions asked.

Thank you, young Staylor. Thank you.
[Reply]
Black Bob 07:12 PM 12-10-2017
Most QBs suck. Especially first round ones. Think about it.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:13 PM 12-10-2017
Originally Posted by Black Bob:
Most QBs suck. Especially first round ones. Think about it.
Not only is this stupid, Carr wasn’t even a 1st rounder.

And you probably still think Mahomes played at Texas A&M.

:-)
[Reply]
Black Bob 07:17 PM 12-10-2017

Did I say he was a first round QB? Also, I never said Mahomes played at Texas A&M.

Most QBs suck ass. The good or even average ones stick around for a long time. Is that a lie? Tons of them come and go.

This makes your thread pretty fucking stupid imo.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:22 PM 12-10-2017

Damn.

Really?
[Reply]
staylor26 07:22 PM 12-10-2017
Did I say he was a first round QB? Also, I never said Mahomes played at Texas A&M.
It certainly seemed like you were insinuating it. If you weren’t, I reall don’t see what your point was bringing 1st round picks into the conversation.

Also:

Bullshit. The #1 pick came from his team.

Look at Dak. That's a guy who carried a team. That's a guy who led comebacks at Alabama etc.

Did you watch the national championship? Did you see the beating Watson took in that game?

The offense Mahommes played in was not your average spread. You should watch the video at draft breakdown and study the offense. Bumps, rubs, and picks on every other play. There is clearly more bad than good. However, the good is REALLY GOOD and rare.
He was semi mobile with a big arm. He wasn't "clutch" in college. Never led many comebacks or game winning drives. He came from a similar system that created space for receivers to be wide open. The fact is that A&M's gimmick offense is well known and basically all the "experts" bring it up when talking about Mahomme's college completion percentage. It's easy to see if you watch the film. Almost Every play is a rub or pick. Also, Mahommes doesn't have an NFL completion percentage yet. Things aren't going to be the same as they were in college. Their backgrounds are very similar. Locker got the Fabre comparisons too. Again, Mahommes floor is Locker and his ceiling is Farve imo. Mahommes has potential and potential means he hasn't done anything yet. He can wow people with his arm but whether or not he can put a team on his back and carry them when they need it most is yet to be determined. That's why I wanted Watson. He did it in college and he's already done it in the pros. Mahommes has a lot to prove before I crown him. He is the epitome of a boom or bust prospect.
First you said A&M, then in another post said the #1 overall pick was on his team (Myles Garrett of Texas A&M)

You clearly thought Mahomes played at A&M.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 121
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Up