Page 17 of 121
« First < 71314151617 181920212767117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Derek Carr fucking sucks
staylor26 02:10 PM 12-10-2017
That is all
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 06:38 PM 12-28-2017
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Oh Bullshit, The Raiders Suck... Period.
I don't think they suck. I do believe they are capable of more than they shown and some of that is on the coaches.

One of the issues, as pointed out in this thread, is that Carr seems to have flat lined. He also has a WR that can't catch the ball in big moments.

They do have a very good offensive line that gets paid a ton. Is that a cap issue for them going forward?

I wouldn't be surprised to see them adjust and be a wildcard team next year but I would still put them behind LA.
[Reply]
srvy 06:50 PM 12-28-2017
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
I don't think they suck. I do believe they are capable of more than they shown and some of that is on the coaches.

One of the issues, as pointed out in this thread, is that Carr seems to have flat lined. He also has a WR that can't catch the ball in big moments.

They do have a very good offensive line that gets paid a ton. Is that a cap issue for them going forward?

I wouldn't be surprised to see them adjust and be a wildcard team next year but I would still put them behind LA.
I smell another coaching change.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 07:16 PM 12-28-2017
Originally Posted by srvy:
I smell another coaching change.
For us I hope they don't. Del Rio is terrible and should stay put.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:07 PM 12-28-2017
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:

Threetard is a simpleton. You're wasting any and all time trying to intelligently explain things to him.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:15 PM 12-28-2017
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
It concerns me about Nagy leaving.
Doug Peterson/Matt Nagy. 2 QB’s who started at offensive quality control and became HC candidates.

Mike Kafka was hired as offensive quality control this year. Could see him being OC in a couple years.
[Reply]
jdubya 10:51 PM 12-28-2017
Anybody who looks at 2016 film for Carr would understand he can be elite. Lets pray Mark "Dumb and dumber" Davis doesnt realise JDR is Carrs cryptonite....
[Reply]
threebag 10:52 PM 12-28-2017
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Anybody who looks at 2016 film for Carr would understand he can be elite. Lets pray Mark "Dumb and dumber" Davis doesnt realise JDR is Carrs cryptonite....
He has to have elite talent surrounding him
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:56 PM 12-28-2017
Originally Posted by jdubya:
I don't see it. Chuck and duck has never impressed me. Dude has always cracked under any pressure.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 05:56 AM 12-29-2017
I think part of it is injuries but part of it is defenses have adjusted to Carr. Oakland’s coaches just aren’t good enough to develop talent and make players like Carr better.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:44 AM 12-29-2017
[QUOTE=PunkinDrublic;13313851]I think part of it is injuries but part of it is defenses have adjusted to Carr. Oakland’s coaches just aren’t good enough to develop talent and make players like Carr better.[/QUOTE]

This part is 100% true. The offensive staff in Oakland is horrible. Our defense has played so much better since KNJ was fired it's just another point against JDR as HC for not having done it last offseason when we hired Pagano. I'm pretty sure it was JDR's decision to go with Downing as OC as well. JDR makes the right decision on those two coaching choices and the Raiders are a 12 win team again this year.
[Reply]
A8bil 12:29 PM 12-29-2017
You would think if any fanbase understood the value of good coaching it would be KC...but apparently not. Carr is suffering from a terrible offensive staff. Musgrave wasn't great, but at least he didn't hold back Carr or the passing game.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:34 PM 12-29-2017
Originally Posted by A8bil:
You would think if any fanbase understood the value of good coaching it would be KC...but apparently not. Carr is suffering from a terrible offensive staff. Musgrave wasn't great, but at least he didn't hold back Carr or the passing game.
I was truly surprised when Al axed Cable. He had flaws, but there was NO question that he was 100% Raider coach material.

(Insert obligatory OAK/LV insult here)
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:44 PM 12-29-2017
Originally Posted by :
This part is 100% true. The offensive staff in Oakland is horrible. Our defense has played so much better since KNJ was fired it's just another point against JDR as HC for not having done it last offseason when we hired Pagano. I'm pretty sure it was JDR's decision to go with Downing as OC as well. JDR makes the right decision on those two coaching choices and the Raiders are a 12 win team again this year.
:-) at the idea that the Raiders were ever going 12-4.. I called 9-7 before the season started and somehow that wasn't even bad enough.

They've got some promising young talent, but they won a ton of games by the skin of their tongue in '16. All of them in fact. Can't be that lucky every year.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:33 AM 01-03-2018
Raiders Coaching Staff Reportedly Turned on Derek Carr During Loss vs. Chiefs

Derek Carr was a Pro Bowler in 2015 and 2016, but he apparently lost the support of his coaching staff this season.
Oakland Raiders broadcaster Greg Papa explained on his radio show Tuesday that the coaches ripped the quarterback during a team meeting after Week 14.
"This coaching staff turned on Derek Carr as well," Papa said, via Karl Buscheck of 95.7 The Game. "After the Kansas City game they called him out in front of a whole team meeting. It wasn’t just the offense or the quarterbacks, [or] a segment of the team. It was the whole team. And they ripped him in front of everybody and Derek’s a prideful guy."
Carr had two interceptions in the 26-15 loss to the Chiefs, which became the beginning of the end for the Raiders season. Oakland lost its final four games to drop to 6-10, averaging just 13 points scored per game in this stretch.
The 26-year-old quarterback—who signed a five-year, $125 million contract extension in the offseason—produced an 86.4 rating this year after finishing with a 96.7 mark last season.
Oakland fired head coach Jack Del Rio and is expected to replace him with ESPN announcer Jon*Gruden, per ESPN's*Adam*Schefter.
The Raiders finished in the top 10 in points scored three times in four years with*Grudenat the helm from 1998 to 2001, so they will hope he can get the most out of Carr in 2018 and beyond.
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 07:37 AM 01-03-2018
So Carr is a prideful guy and cant take criticism? You are far and away the highest paid player on the team, take some responsibility and own your weak performance.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 121
« First < 71314151617 181920212767117 > Last »
Up