ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 70 of 97
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Phoenix Area CP Gathering
eDave 07:00 PM 09-30-2017
Current Crew

DrRyan - ??.....SupDock - Mesa.....Psyko Tek - Dead.....Katie - Wickenburg.....Scho63 - Snottsdale.....Straight, No Chaser - ??.....Bearcat - Somewhere in AZ.....Megatron96 - Swinging Anthem.....Vailpass - Bronco fan. Always invited.....Mi_chief_fan - Said he was moving here.....FlintHillsChiefs - Just south of Arcadia.....Why Not? - Cooper and Warner-ish.....Lewdog - Craptown, AZ.....fan4ever + Zack - Snottsdale.....eDave - 1030 E Liberty Ln. Phoenix, AZ 85048....Kellerfox - Tri-burb area.....Chiefs Pantalones - ??.....JohnnyV1 - Tucson.....okcchief - Gilbert.....Sully1983 - ??.......AzChiefin420 - Tucson.....

Next Meetup: Next year.
[Reply]
lewdog 05:45 PM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I don't mind going to Scottsdale for the game this weekend, though I don't know how I'll 'pick up the first round' at someone's house. Santisi's is just my Cheers bar, and basically the closest good sports bar to me. Well, and the walls of TVs, and the pizza and wings are top-notch.

And I'm friends with most of the NE fans that hang out there, so the atmosphere is always friendly.
EDave likes lemon drops and cosmopolitans.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:24 PM 12-04-2019
What's the name of that one shitty, over-priced restaurant/bar in Scottsdale?....

Guess I better narrow that down a bit, eh?

Let's see...I think it was called "the Ocean Club"(?) or something like that.
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:31 PM 12-04-2019
I’m in Vegas this weekend. Y’all have fun. I’ll see you if we do a playoff meetup
[Reply]
fan4ever 01:17 PM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
What's the name of that one shitty, over-priced restaurant/bar in Scottsdale?....

Guess I better narrow that down a bit, eh?

Let's see...I think it was called "the Ocean Club"(?) or something like that.
Last bar we watched a game at was a place called the Tavern. Decent place...not overpriced...kind of a neighborhood joint. Off of Via Linda and 90th street. There will be Patriot fans there...I've seen them slink in.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:22 PM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
EDave likes lemon drops and cosmopolitans.
Well then he's sh*t out of luck. Wouldn't buy those beta/kuck drinks for my worst enemy . . .:-)

On a different note, I have to do an errand not too far from Santisi's about an hour before kick, so I'm definitely going to be at Santisi's for the game. hope i see some of you there. If not, we'll catch you down the stretch.
[Reply]
patteeu 01:39 PM 12-05-2019
Guys, you keep putting megatron off. Just go to Santisis's. The drive won't hurt you.
[Reply]
eDave 01:57 PM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Guys, you keep putting megatron off. Just go to Santisis's. The drive won't hurt you.
  1. I said I'm going there.
  2. Scho said he is going there.
  3. Fan4ever (and Zach) said he would go there.
  4. Katie is going there.
  5. Lewdog just can't go anywhere.
  6. WhyNot? will be in Vegas.

:-).
[Reply]
patteeu 02:13 PM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
I said I'm going there.
Scho said he is going there.
Fan4ever (and Zach) said he would go there.
Katie is going there.
Lewdog just can't go anywhere.
WhyNot? will be in Vegas.

:-).
I've seen this movie before. Everyone says, yeah I'll be there, I'm open to anything. And then anything happens and poor megatron is left out in the cold yet again.

I guess I just sensed that the whole Phoenix Area group is max beta (with the possible exception of Katie) so I thought I'd offer a little alpha direction to get you guys moving in the right direction. You're welcome. :-)
[Reply]
lewdog 02:43 PM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I've seen this movie before. Everyone says, yeah I'll be there, I'm open to anything. And then anything happens and poor megatron is left out in the cold yet again.

I guess I just sensed that the whole Phoenix Area group is max beta (with the possible exception of Katie) so I thought I'd offer a little alpha direction to get you guys moving in the right direction. You're welcome. :-)
You're the biggest pussy in DC and have no friends!
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:48 PM 12-05-2019
:-)
[Reply]
patteeu 02:50 PM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
You're the biggest pussy in DC and have no friends!
Alphas don't need friends, but sometimes in my quiet moments I can hurt like a beta. But then I call loneiguana a name and everyone high fives and I'm flying high again.
[Reply]
Katie 06:57 PM 12-05-2019
If I got my directions figured correctly, it'll take me an hour to get there from Wickenburg. Does that sound right?
[Reply]
eDave 11:42 PM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by Katie:
If I got my directions figured correctly, it'll take me an hour to get there from Wickenburg. Does that sound right?
Sounds about right girlfriend. I'm pretty stoked to see you again.
[Reply]
scho63 05:18 AM 12-06-2019
I am confirmed for Santisi's for Sunday around 2pm
[Reply]
scho63 05:19 AM 12-06-2019
Originally Posted by FlintHillsChiefs:
*Looks at the map*

Bit of a drive for me. Think I'll go to Pub Rock. It's too bad though, the wall of TVs at Santisi looks cool.
Why not come? No one has met you before
[Reply]
Page 70 of 97
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480 > Last »
Up