ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 58 of 97
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Phoenix Area CP Gathering
eDave 07:00 PM 09-30-2017
Current Crew

DrRyan - ??.....SupDock - Mesa.....Psyko Tek - Dead.....Katie - Wickenburg.....Scho63 - Snottsdale.....Straight, No Chaser - ??.....Bearcat - Somewhere in AZ.....Megatron96 - Swinging Anthem.....Vailpass - Bronco fan. Always invited.....Mi_chief_fan - Said he was moving here.....FlintHillsChiefs - Just south of Arcadia.....Why Not? - Cooper and Warner-ish.....Lewdog - Craptown, AZ.....fan4ever + Zack - Snottsdale.....eDave - 1030 E Liberty Ln. Phoenix, AZ 85048....Kellerfox - Tri-burb area.....Chiefs Pantalones - ??.....JohnnyV1 - Tucson.....okcchief - Gilbert.....Sully1983 - ??.......AzChiefin420 - Tucson.....

Next Meetup: Next year.
[Reply]
eDave 02:45 AM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by Kellerfox:
Been staring at this thread for 18 months, may as well chime in. Texas Tech fan whose adopted the Chiefs as my #1 NFL team (for life). Grew up a Cowboys fan, don’t think I need to explain why I was ready to end that marriage.

I’m currently living in the Phoenix area (right at the intersection of Phoenix, Tempe, and Scottsdale). I’d love to join y’all for a game at some point, and may be able to rope in another area Red Raider or two.
Right on. Pleased to meet you Kellerfox. We'd love to have you, as well as your TT perspective. One rule: No pricks.

Added to the crew.

Suck it BRC.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:20 AM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
Right on. Pleased to meet you Kellerfox. We'd love to have you, as well as your TT perspective. One rule: No pricks.

Added to the crew.

Suck it BRC.
You guys will never get to 273 without some help.

ARROWHEAD EAST IS ON THE FUCKING RISE BOYS!
[Reply]
Katie 01:07 PM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
your a bunch of desert dwelling hipsters drinking wine. We could encounter a gator just having a normal day. You’d embrass yourselfs. We’d bring a keg of Tank 7, your opening a bottle of Pinot. :-)
Actually, old vine zinfindel for some of us. We figure the beer drinkers even us out.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:09 PM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
You guys will never get to 273 without some help.

ARROWHEAD EAST IS ON THE FUCKING RISE BOYS!
:-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:49 PM 03-17-2019

Added to the crew.

Suck it BRC.
ARROWHEAD EAST!
http://bit.ly/t1vMdk
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:13 PM 03-17-2019
Anthem, AZ, the country club.
[Reply]
eDave 03:33 PM 03-18-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Do you swing? Cause Anthem swings. I might be up for that.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:39 PM 03-18-2019
Hahaha. There was a time I might've been up for something like that. Long past that now.

It's funny, because I heard the same thing about Anthem before I moved here, but I've had absolutely no experiences here that lead me to believe that rumor is true. Maybe I don't have the right neighbors. Though the lady across the street is what most would refer to as a "MILF." Looks like a former Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader; platinum blonde, blue eyes, tight body, enhanced boobs . . .
[Reply]
eDave 05:18 PM 03-18-2019
Look for purple stones in yards. They swing. Fact.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:05 PM 03-18-2019
ummmmm :-) maybe moving to Phoenix wouldn’t be so bad?
[Reply]
scho63 09:27 AM 03-19-2019
Look for purple stones in yards. They swing. Fact.
How come you never disclosed this little tidbit of info to the rest of the group or at least me? :-)

What other little secrets are going to come out when least expected? :-)
[Reply]
scho63 09:30 AM 03-19-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I take it you're a golfer or just hate golfers so much you throw things at them and steal their golf balls when they pass your home.
[Reply]
stumppy 09:33 AM 03-19-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
How come you never disclosed this little tidbit of info to the rest of the group or at least me? :-)

What other little secrets are going to come out when least expected? :-)
Hell, how about all of us n CP. You'd think a fellow CP brother would have clued us in on it. All of us handsome, 6 foot, 200 lb., 10 inch dick mofos on here would kick the swinging life into overdrive.

eDave.....inconsiderate asshole.
[Reply]
scho63 09:33 AM 03-19-2019
Originally Posted by KS Smitty:
They have tarantula's, rattlesnakes and scorpions. Love ya BRC but the desert is much scarier.
Don't forget bobcats, coyotes, mountain lions, Gila monsters and javalinas.
[Reply]
vailpass 09:35 AM 03-19-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
Don't forget bobcats, coyotes, mountain lions, Gila monsters and javalinas.
And these posers.

[Reply]
Page 58 of 97
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268 > Last »
Up