ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 55 of 97
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Phoenix Area CP Gathering
eDave 07:00 PM 09-30-2017
Current Crew

DrRyan - ??.....SupDock - Mesa.....Psyko Tek - Dead.....Katie - Wickenburg.....Scho63 - Snottsdale.....Straight, No Chaser - ??.....Bearcat - Somewhere in AZ.....Megatron96 - Swinging Anthem.....Vailpass - Bronco fan. Always invited.....Mi_chief_fan - Said he was moving here.....FlintHillsChiefs - Just south of Arcadia.....Why Not? - Cooper and Warner-ish.....Lewdog - Craptown, AZ.....fan4ever + Zack - Snottsdale.....eDave - 1030 E Liberty Ln. Phoenix, AZ 85048....Kellerfox - Tri-burb area.....Chiefs Pantalones - ??.....JohnnyV1 - Tucson.....okcchief - Gilbert.....Sully1983 - ??.......AzChiefin420 - Tucson.....

Next Meetup: Next year.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:08 AM 03-14-2019
I started a Chiefs fan group down here when I moved. https://www.facebook.com/groups/ArrowheadSouth/ At our last game we had 213 Chief fans show up. This off season we are opening 2 more chapters in the Tampa Bay area. Also opening new chapters in Orlando, West Palm Beach and Jacksonville.

Do you guys want to just keep the group as it is, or do you eventually want to watch the games with 75-100 Chief fans? I could help you get it off the ground, publicity for other Chief fans to find your group. I've got banners paid for at the other Arrowhead South locations. Want to be the first Arrowhead East group?
[Reply]
patteeu 08:23 AM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I started a Chiefs fan group down here when I moved. https://www.facebook.com/groups/ArrowheadSouth/ At our last game we had 213 Chief fans show up. This off season we are opening 2 more chapters in the Tampa Bay area. Also opening new chapters in Orlando, West Palm Beach and Jacksonville.

Do you guys want to just keep the group as it is, or do you eventually want to watch the games with 75-100 Chief fans? I could help you get it off the ground, publicity for other Chief fans to find your group. I've got banners paid for at the other Arrowhead South locations. Want to be the first Arrowhead East group?
That would be weird.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:36 AM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
That would be weird.
Why? People love the Arrowhead South name. We do the chop, beat the hell out of you etc. Thats what people want, a little piece of that Chiefs fan camaraderie despite not being local in KC.
[Reply]
vailpass 08:51 AM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
You’re fine dude. You guys are in the part of Mesa that thinks it’s Gilbert anyway. We live in Gilbert and despite what these other old ****s say, it’s 100% the place to live in AZ these days.
It's good that you feel that way.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:52 AM 03-14-2019
Why? People love the Arrowhead South name. We do the chop, beat the hell out of you etc. Thats what people want, a little piece of that Chiefs fan camaraderie despite not being local in KC.
That Florida sun may have had an effect on your sense of direction.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:52 AM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
It's good that you feel that way.
Lol.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:54 AM 03-14-2019

No we don’t want a big group.

Fuck you.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:54 AM 03-14-2019

As to the overall premise of your post, that’s very generous of you. I’ll let these guys decide since I usually only make it to a meetup or two per season.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:55 AM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:

**** you.
LOL. Well that settled that then
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:00 AM 03-14-2019
We could expand to create Arrowhead Mid East in San Diego.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:02 AM 03-14-2019

Fuck you.
You should be President of our chapter.

It's easy... start a facebook page, share it with all of your Arizona Chiefs friends, then post here 50 times a day in various threads to let people know you live in Arizona and it's amazing and you watch Chiefs games with 200 people.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:30 AM 03-14-2019
Because Phoenix is West of Kansas City.
[Reply]
fan4ever 09:52 AM 03-14-2019

**** you.
Yeah, we're not into the game frenzy thing. There's a place here in PHX called Pub Rock...they have all the slobbering, high five, scream 'til your hoarse fan experience you could ever want as they try to reproduce the game atmosphere.
A DJ announces every first down, leads cheers and whips up the crowd to do the tomahawk chop. For some reason if you're not at the game it seems kind of stupid. It's bad enough we have to fist bump Scho63 after every big play. :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:11 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Because Phoenix is West of Kansas City.
:-) WTF now that’s funny. I’ve actually been to Phoenix. Great city.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:29 AM 03-15-2019

Fuck you.
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
LOL. Well that settled that then
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
Yeah, we're not into the game frenzy thing. There's a place here in PHX called Pub Rock...they have all the slobbering, high five, scream 'til your hoarse fan experience you could ever want as they try to reproduce the game atmosphere.
A DJ announces every first down, leads cheers and whips up the crowd to do the tomahawk chop. For some reason if you're not at the game it seems kind of stupid. It's bad enough we have to fist bump Scho63 after every big play. :-)
Had season tickets for years, When I moved I wanted to watch with other Chief fans, not by myself. Knew a couple of fans from here. Its grown now. I'd fit right in with the Pub Rock crowd. I cant just calmly watch a Chiefs game. Maybe fist bump Scho etc. I know our way is not for everyone. Just thought I'd check.
[Reply]
Page 55 of 97
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965 > Last »
Up