ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 180 of 180
« First < 80130170176177178179180
The Lounge>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:35 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
0 points allowed till late in the 4th. All that really matters
Writ large, you're correct.

If the defense plays like the defense played Sunday every week, we'll be in damn nice shape. The secondary came to play (man did they; even Claiborne looked like an NFL player, if not a particularly great one) and Ragland was humming. Wilson made a nice play or two and Hitchens wasn't actively wretched.

That DT rotation is fucking serious. K-Pass even had himself a really nice 'motor' sack and filled in nicely. Fuller even got in late to knock some rust off.

There was a TON to like about that performance by many individual defenders.

But that ain't the title of this thread...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:13 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Because you seem to believe that he was fine on that pass rush rep and that plays that run off guard to his side rather than off tackle to his side simply don't involve him and as such he can't be analyzed on those either.
The Raiders weren't running to left guard at all.

I can admit his pass rush, overall, left me wanting, but he did affect the play on two of his rushes. Given more opportunity he could have logged a couple sacks.

It's just a lot of overreaction on your part.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:34 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The Raiders weren't running to left guard at all.

I can admit his pass rush, overall, left me wanting, but he did affect the play on two of his rushes. Given more opportunity he could have logged a couple sacks.

It's just a lot of overreaction on your part.
So I was correct about your kneeherk reaction that his play will be awesome here on through with one nice performance against the Chargers
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:41 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
So I was correct about your kneeherk reaction that his play will be awesome here on through with one nice performance against the Chargers
suck my cock negative nancy

nothing goes right in your chiefs world

yet here we are
[Reply]
Pasta Giant Meatball 05:43 PM 12-03-2019
You can bet Clay and I will both go nuclear if he comes up empty and costs us in the postseason
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:44 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
suck my cock negative nancy

nothing goes right in your chiefs world

yet here we are


Negative?

Dude, I'm not shitting on Clark I want him to do well, but the guy isn't the second coming of Bruce Smith or even Neil Smith.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:48 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Negative?

Dude, I'm not shitting on Clark I want him to do well, but the guy isn't the second coming of Bruce Smith or even Neil Smith.
I haven't read a positive post from you all year.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:50 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I haven't read a positive post from you all year.

:-)
[Reply]
Page 180 of 180
« First < 80130170176177178179180
Up