ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 37
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Rams
Hammock Parties 02:34 PM 11-07-2018
fuck it, don't care, starting it early

looks like we are going to dodge talib

Rams CB Aqib Talib, on NFL Network just now: "I had a great visit with the doctor today. It looks like the week after Thanksgiving, I'll be full speed, ready to go." Rams have a bye in Week 12, then play the Lions Dec. 2, three games from now. They sure could use him.

— Alden Gonzalez (@Alden_Gonzalez) November 7, 2018

[Reply]
Simply Red 10:49 AM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by Jerm:
I doubt Donald gets anything but as ticky tacky as the league is about everything else, how do they NOT do something there?

Absolutely ridiculous...

I'm right there with you.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:51 AM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Wouldn't matter in terms of our game anyway. He would appeal any suspension
Yep. IF he gets suspended, it won't be this week.
[Reply]
philfree 11:26 AM 11-12-2018
The NFL has blown it. We have two of the best teams in what could be a Super Bowl preview and the damn game is being played out of the country. I'm totally against regular season games being played out of the country. I'm no longer a season ticket holder but if I was and they moved one of our home games out of the country I'd be pissed considering and especially considering the NFL makes me purchases preseason game tickets I don't want. If I were a Rams fan I'd be really upset.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:32 AM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:

Take out those three games and "Their" defense gives up 29.71 points a game

Meanwhile our defense gives up 24.87
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:56 AM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by philfree:
The NFL has blown it. We have two of the best teams in what could be a Super Bowl preview and the damn game is being played out of the country.
...and Roger is going to put 90,000 people in the stadium for that game and make a fortune. Mission accomplished.
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:57 AM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
...and Roger is going to put 90,000 people in the stadium for that game and make a fortune. Mission accomplished.
How much in pesos
[Reply]
philfree 12:06 PM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Yeah their greed is causing the NFL to shit on the people who helped them grow their league.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 12:08 PM 11-12-2018
This altitude bullshit is overrated. Every time you go skiing, you're physically exerting yourself at 7,300 feet and usually well above. That's an all day event with guys who aren't in peak* physical condition.

*no pun intended.

Give the guys oxygen on the sidelines and quit whining. There's a reason the Nuggets, Rockies, and Broncos aren't undefeated.
[Reply]
O.city 12:09 PM 11-12-2018

No injury update from Andy Reid, says he thinks #Chiefs came out of the game fine. Says he's looking to get some people back this week for Rams.

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) November 12, 2018

[Reply]
jaa1025 12:10 PM 11-12-2018
The Rams are overrated. I'm just sad that the Chiefs won't be the first team to beat them. They've struggled in every game outside of the Chargers when playing anything close to decent competition. Seahawks have come down to the last possession twice. Denver was a 3 point game. Packers had the game, gave up a score, then fumbled the ball on the kickoff return. Minnesota was driving to win and Cousins fumbled. Saints abused and exposed their offense.

The Chiefs are the better offense, better special teams and IMO a much better defense. The Chiefs win convincingly. My only concern is the interior offensive line with injuries but overrall, I trust the Chiefs defense to stop the Rams more than I think the Rams will stop the Chiefs.

Chiefs 52
Rams 35
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 12:11 PM 11-12-2018
:-) Los jefes ganan por dos touchdowns! Fantástico! :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:12 PM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
:-) Los jefes ganan por dos touchdowns! Fantástico! :-)
:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:04 PM 11-12-2018

[Reply]
Marcellus 02:16 PM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by philfree:
The NFL has blown it. We have two of the best teams in what could be a Super Bowl preview and the damn game is being played out of the country. I'm totally against regular season games being played out of the country. I'm no longer a season ticket holder but if I was and they moved one of our home games out of the country I'd be pissed considering and especially considering the NFL makes me purchases preseason game tickets I don't want. If I were a Rams fan I'd be really upset.
There will be more people at the game in Mexico City than there would be in LA.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:16 PM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:

:-)
[Reply]
Page 15 of 37
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up