ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Vikings Stadium going Vegan?
HonestChieffan 05:29 PM 04-12-2024
Gotta think this is a troll effort or some parody account???

🚨🚨BREAKING: U.S. Bank Stadium plans to be a completely “Kill Free” stadium by switching entirely to plant based meat by September of this year. 🤯🤯🤯

It will also be replacing all ice cream, cheese, and condiments with dairy free options instead.

Minnesota would be the… pic.twitter.com/jJ94ro4aYo

— NFC North News (@NFCNorthNewss) April 12, 2024

[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:37 AM 04-13-2024
For those who never go in the DC section this is about 85% of the posts
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 01:07 PM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I would suggest that this mentality is part of the reason "fake news" is such a problem these days, though. For some reason people aren't able to say "that's fake - let's move on." They say, "that's fake, but now let's have a discussion about it because it COULD be real." Then the next time something related is posted, people are less likely to view it as fake because they've now anchored on it being a reasonable topic of discussion. (See most online political discussions for the past 20 years.)
displacedinMN posts all the stupid shit that Minneapolis does. It's not out of their realm to do something this retarded.
[Reply]
Fish 01:18 PM 04-13-2024
Ban Twitter.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 01:31 PM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
displacedinMN posts all the stupid shit that Minneapolis does. It's not out of their realm to do something this reeruned.
I agree with that.
I am surprised someone downvoted it.
[Reply]
DaFace 01:51 PM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
displacedinMN posts all the stupid shit that Minneapolis does. It's not out of their realm to do something this retarded.
Maybe. But they didn't, and now thousands of dumbasses on Twitter have told all their dumb friends about it. It's a vicious cycle of people not actually being in touch with reality.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 02:00 PM 04-13-2024
Sure. But all it takes is:

-Highlight the text
-Right click
-Search google for (the text you highlighted)

That took me literally 5 seconds on this post. If it's actual news, you'll find it in a lot of places. If the only place it appears is the tweet you saw, it's almost certainly fake an important whistle blower trying to break through through the monolithic neocon corporate global agenda.
FYP
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:18 PM 04-13-2024
Also from “NFC North News”. :-)

🚨🚨BREAKING: The Minneapolis Board of Ethics and Diversity has voted unanimously to suspend all tax cuts for US Bank Stadium until the Minnesota #Vikings change their name. 🤯🤯🤯

The Board released this statement following the vote: “The Norwegian Vikings committed horrible… pic.twitter.com/nTn9P67OVv

— NFC North News (@NFCNorthNewss) April 5, 2024

[Reply]
Fish 02:24 PM 04-13-2024
FloridaMan88 laughing at someone's misinformation tweet.
[Reply]
Nirvana58 02:27 PM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
You’re stupid as fuck for thinking this might be real
I mean to be fair. It is getting really hard to distinguish between reality and satire anymore.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 05:30 PM 04-13-2024
I didnt see any protesters for the Chiefs @ Vikes game last fall. I was surprised.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:44 PM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by Fish:
FloridaMan88 laughing at someone's misinformation tweet.
Thanks for inspiring my new name… I am loving it.

[Reply]
Bump 06:10 PM 04-13-2024
Maybe. But they didn't, and now thousands of dumbasses on Twitter have told all their dumb friends about it. It's a vicious cycle of people not actually being in touch with reality.
This is why it's so disappointing that the Disinformation Governance Board got shut down due to misinformation. I'm not sure what the DGB was going to do to govern the disinformation, but if that would have went through maybe that guy would have gotten fined a few million dollars or put in prison or something!
[Reply]
Fish 11:39 PM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
Thanks for inspiring my new name… I am loving it.

Quite fitting. :-)....
[Reply]
carcosa 12:22 AM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by Nirvana58:
I mean to be fair. It is getting really hard to distinguish between reality and satire anymore.
Omg soooo tru!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Bump 04-14-2024, 12:27 AM
This message has been deleted by Bump.
suzzer99 02:22 AM 04-14-2024
There should be classes on how to spot fake stuff online. It's not that hard.
But what if I want to believe it because it reinforces my preconceptions about the world and tickles my rage g-spot? Who are you to deny me that freedom? I'm sorry, I thought this was America.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up