ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 27
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Juju to Patriots
RunKC 12:59 PM 03-15-2023

Breaking: FA WR JuJu Smith-Schuster is signing with the #Patriots , sources tell @theScore

Only 26 years old, the 2018 Pro Bowler comes off a strong season for the #Chiefs, with 78/933/3.

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) March 15, 2023

3 years $33 million.
[Reply]
Jerok 01:38 PM 03-15-2023
Well, he helped us win a Superbowl and a decent comp pick. Thanks Juju. I would have done 3 for 33 but his knee is probably concerning.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 01:38 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I think the biggest issue was the knee. I wouldn't have had a problem giving him that deal without it, but it's a litte over my line all things considered.

Still lower than that 12-15 people were talking about though.
Well yeah, but other teams obviously know about the knee also and if he had zero injury concerns he may well have gotten the 12-15.

I was sort of hoping he would come back on friendly deal just to have less turn over at the WR position.

Not that losing him is a big deal. And with injury concerns with Toney, maybe having knee concerns with JJ isn't ideal. Although that would also be somewhat of a concern for all those pushing for DHop.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 01:38 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Lol there are plenty of options in free agency and the draft. They will likely add one from both.
Of course there are options. Doesn't mean that option is the one we want.

Darius Slayton looks interesting. Not much else is worth the money to me. Not Dhop, not OBJ, not Thielen.

Not going to rely on any WR drafted to contribute that 1st year either.
[Reply]
Spott 01:38 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
JuJu was one guy I wasn't sure if we should keep or re-sign. When you feel unsure about something, it's probably for good reason. I felt his production as a whole was underwhelming and he was surprisingly slow after the catch. The post SB crap with Eagles players wasn't a good look.
The Pats play the Eagles next year, so they can get their revenge on him(instead of us) for all that twitter nonsense after the SB.
[Reply]
Reroka 01:38 PM 03-15-2023
Too bade, I wanted to keep him here. I thought he liked it here. Guess he took the money.
[Reply]
Fishels 01:38 PM 03-15-2023
Fuck the Patriots
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:39 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Was Tyreek Hill worth a shit?
Tyreek was a converted RB.

In his first year as an actual WR, taking over for Maclin, dude had almost 1200 yards.

You have a shitty argument. Just move on from it.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:39 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Man rookie Wr's produce all across the league now, we just haven't taken one very high.
Mecole Hardman & Skyy Moore were 2nd round picks. How much higher do they need to be?

You're just saying this because you want us to draft a WR in the first round
[Reply]
tredadda 01:39 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
PB happy the chiefs got rid of two ju’s
:-)
[Reply]
staylor26 01:39 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Abba-Dabba:
Of course there are options. Doesn't mean that option is the one we want.

Darius Slayton looks interesting. Not much else is worth the money to me. Not Dhop, not OBJ, not Thielen.

Not going to rely on any WR drafted to contribute that 1st year either.
:-)

So you're complaining about the WR room, losing JuJu, but you want nothing to do with anybody not named Slayton?

Sounds like you're difficult to please.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 01:39 PM 03-15-2023
What the hell? The Pats? Why would he do that? I can't imagine they opened the bag for him.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:39 PM 03-15-2023
Was Tyreek Hill worth a shit?
That is a horrible comparison, a converted RB that was a what 5th or 6th round pick.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:40 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Tyreek was a converted RB.

In his first year as an actual WR, taking over for Maclin, dude had almost 1200 yards.

You have a shitty argument. Just move on from it.
He played WR.

Take your SSRI and calm down
[Reply]
Mecca 01:40 PM 03-15-2023
Mecole Hardman & Skyy Moore were 2nd round picks. How much higher do they need to be?

You're just saying this because you want us to draft a WR in the first round
Hardman isn't even really a WR, he's a speedy gadget guy.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:41 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
That is a horrible comparison, a converted RB that was a what 5th or 6th round pick.
Look at all the WRs Reid has drafted and tell me how many weren't very productive year 1 ( hint it's alot)
[Reply]
Page 9 of 27
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up