ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 27
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Juju to Patriots
RunKC 12:59 PM 03-15-2023

Breaking: FA WR JuJu Smith-Schuster is signing with the #Patriots , sources tell @theScore

Only 26 years old, the 2018 Pro Bowler comes off a strong season for the #Chiefs, with 78/933/3.

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) March 15, 2023

3 years $33 million.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:33 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
17 mil combined between those 2 per year.

You can draft guys way cheaper.
Sure. Not complaining at all. Just observing that Veach seems to have a splash play in mind.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:33 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Abba-Dabba:
Kind of puts KC in a interesting crunch at WR. Either it is trading for DHop with a new contract. OBJ with a more than likely over priced contract. Or one foot in the grave Adam Thielen.

Looking at things now, a lot of hope going around.

Hopefully KT can stay healthy. Hope MVS doesn't revert back to the injury issues he had before KC while beating what seems to be his ceiling of 50 recs. per year. Hopefully Skyy makes a 100% improvement over his rookie year.
Lol there are plenty of options in free agency and the draft. They will likely add one from both.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 01:33 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Thielen ain't setting up for a payday, he's at the I'd like to win something before I retire. It'd be like if the Chiefs signed Calais Campbell.
You’re right.

Looked him up and he’s much older than I realized.
[Reply]
Chieftain 01:34 PM 03-15-2023
JuJu was one guy I wasn't sure if we should keep or re-sign. When you feel unsure about something, it's probably for good reason. I felt his production as a whole was underwhelming and he was surprisingly slow after the catch. The post SB crap with Eagles players wasn't a good look.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:35 PM 03-15-2023
17 mil combined between those 2 per year.

You can draft guys way cheaper.
A rookie WR isn't going to come in here and produce instantly
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:35 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
You’re right.

Looked him up and he’s much older than I realized.
Watch his tape from last season. He's still viable. He's not special, but he could easily fill JuJu's role, and he might actually be better at beating man.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:35 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
He will if he's worth a shit.

When ya'll ever gonna learn to stop speaking in absolutes about this team?
[Reply]
O.city 01:36 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
A rookie DT could.

Or a rookie DE.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 01:36 PM 03-15-2023
I'd rather give JJSS deal to Hardman than to actually give it to JJSS
Just no.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 01:36 PM 03-15-2023
Thielen ain't setting up for a payday, he's at the I'd like to win something before I retire. It'd be like if the Chiefs signed Calais Campbell.
I'd love that.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 01:36 PM 03-15-2023
Trade for Tunsil and it literally does not matter who we have at receiver. Toney, MVS, Skyy Moore and a cheap veteran chasing a ring like Thielen is just fine.

OR, If Tunsil is off the table, you have to think Veach is going after Hopkins or OBJ.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:36 PM 03-15-2023
Man rookie Wr's produce all across the league now, we just haven't taken one very high.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:37 PM 03-15-2023
Man rookie Wr's produce all across the league now, we just haven't taken one very high.
Exactly.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:37 PM 03-15-2023
2 of those guys aren't great fits and Chark is only a fit if you are getting rid of MVS.
I agree but you also don’t have to be too picky. I loved the idea of getting juju. What I wasn’t crazy about was making a move for skyy moore with that kind of pick if you don’t see the upside for him to be a WR1. Hope he proves us all wrong. I’m fine with the guy but I feel like he’s built more to be a role player.

Being a little misfit is ok as long as we get very serious about developing our own.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:37 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
He will if he's worth a shit.

When ya'll ever gonna learn to stop speaking in absolutes about this team?
Was Tyreek Hill worth a shit?
[Reply]
Page 8 of 27
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up