Page 14 of 19
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The race for the #1 seed
Hammock Parties 02:52 PM 11-11-2018
KC 9-1
NE 7-3
LAC 7-2
PIT 6-2-1

Any number of Chiefs wins and Patriots losses equaling 5 and they clinch.

To the 'ship.
[Reply]
Lzen 10:30 AM 11-13-2018
Originally Posted by milkshock:
I do worry about the weather conditions in January at home.

I mean we've lost so many home playoff games where the weather has been a leveller - Colts 10-7, Broncos 14-10, Steelers 18-16. You will say the offenses failed us on those occassions, but its really tough to score freely in freezing conditions.
You forgot to add "with shitty quarterbacks".
[Reply]
O.city 10:31 AM 11-13-2018
As long as it's not windy, cold doesn't really matter IMO.

Unless it's like 4 degrees that is.
[Reply]
Amnorix 10:35 AM 11-13-2018
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
He got yanked today for ineffectiveness age has to catch up at some point.
errr....no, he got yanked because the game was over. Not that he wasn't ineffective. He was. But it was a total blowout. OLine stunk, special teams were horrendous. Just a bad, bad performance.

But I'm really enjoying the "Brady is DONE" talk. That has usually worked out well in the past....for Patriots fans. :-)
[Reply]
Amnorix 10:38 AM 11-13-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
1 TD in three weeks

I'm telling you...dude is TOAST.
Should I find those 2014 posts where you said the same thing? Before he ripped off 2 SB wins, 3 SB appearances, 2 SB MVPs and an NFL MVP?

Let's just say you might be right. Obviously at some point he WILL be done.

Let's also say that literally nobody on this board thinks that YOU'RE the one that will correctly identify that time. If you do, it will just be because you say it every year, and even a broken clock is right twice a day.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:39 AM 11-13-2018
He's getting close to being done. Gronk will get cut after this year, maybe Julian as well seeing he's 32 and on the downside. Gordon won't be kept so they need many new players for a 42 year old in 19. It feels like Bill has had enough and may step aside. They forced his future plan out in Jimmy G and he wanted Brady gone last year. Bill isn't staying for the massive collapse that will happen in 19.
[Reply]
Amnorix 10:39 AM 11-13-2018
Originally Posted by thurman merman:
People have been saying Brady was done since the Chiefs bludgeoned him on Monday Night Football in 2014. Since then, they're 56-14 in the regular season, and they've been to four AFC championships and three Super Bowls in four years.

As for "trending," the Patriots are 6-1 in their last seven games. Their loss yesterday is called an outlier, not a trend. The Chiefs' D is "trending" upward because they've mostly played crappy offenses for the past few weeks. We'll see how they're trending after they play the Rams.

I want to see the Chiefs destroy New England in the playoffs as much as anybody. And I truly believe they will beat them if they play them. But let's pump the brakes and classifying the Patriots and/or Brady as "done", homie. Save that talk for after they beat them.
I see you beat me to the punch...
[Reply]
Pablo 10:44 AM 11-13-2018
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Thank u. Tom Brady literally has osteoporosis. Chugs Boniva like it's prepubescent cum. Sally Field lookin ass.
Do you think he gave his osteoporosis to Gronk when they were making out or something? Brady is absolutely a little bitch but at least he plays and gives us lulz. Gronk has played in 3 games the last two years because he is a broken little bitch Jr.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:50 AM 11-13-2018
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
errr....no, he got yanked because the game was over. Not that he wasn't ineffective. He was. But it was a total blowout. OLine stunk, special teams were horrendous. Just a bad, bad performance.

But I'm really enjoying the "Brady is DONE" talk. That has usually worked out well in the past....for Patriots fans. :-)

How many times has Brady made the Super Bowl while winning a road playoff game?
[Reply]
notorious 11:23 AM 11-13-2018
Brady has played 7 road playoff games.

3-4

0-3 the last 3 and 1-4 last 5. Denver is 3 of those losses, Manning Colts being the other BTW.

Being in a shit division and having every call go your way at home has nothing to do with success........
[Reply]
Pablo 11:25 AM 11-13-2018
Originally Posted by notorious:

3-4

0-3 the last 3 and 1-4 last 5.

Being in a shit division and having every call go your way at home has nothing to do with success........
Disgusting that playing in the JV AFCE has allowed for this. Tom isn't so terrific when he can't sleep in his (son's) own bed and has to go to a hostile environment.
[Reply]
notorious 11:27 AM 11-13-2018
22 games at home, BTW.
[Reply]
Strongside 11:29 AM 11-13-2018
My firstborn son is due right around the Super Bowl.

If this all plays out the way I'd like it to, I'll be celebrating 2 #1 seeds in February.
[Reply]
bricks 11:29 AM 11-13-2018
Originally Posted by notorious:

3-4

0-3 the last 3 and 1-4 last 5.

But yet what matter most is that he has made 3 superbowl appearances in the last last 4 years. And he has won 2 of them. But yeah he is ****ing done. Seriously is this like the only board that is so ****ing dumb that they have to downtalk the all-time great QB, and negate his recent accomplishments?! They could only hope he is done.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:41 AM 11-13-2018
Originally Posted by bricks:
But yet what matter most is that he has made 3 superbowl appearances in the last last 4 years. And he has won 2 of them. But yeah he is ****ing done. Seriously is this like the only board that is so ****ing dumb that they have to downtalk the all-time great QB, and negate his recent accomplishments?! They could only hope he is done.
First day on chiefsplanet? I would welcome you, but f*** Tom Brady.
[Reply]
O.city 11:47 AM 11-13-2018
Originally Posted by Strongside:
My firstborn son is due right around the Super Bowl.

If this all plays out the way I'd like it to, I'll be celebrating 2 #1 seeds in February.
Congrats.

Mahomes Strongside (insert your last name) sounds pretty nice.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 19
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Up