ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4787 of 4826
« First < 3787428746874737477747834784478547864787 47884789479047914797 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:32 AM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Yup. Should really put in perspective how lucky you all are to witness greatness ya know?

Hope I made the thread a little more spicy. I imagine if you guys go out and draft JJ we will all be sure to drop by and share some thoughts on that decision
Chiefs did it right and are on a hell of a run. I have no issues admitting that and yeah it stings. It is what it is though.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 07:57 AM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
I'm sure there will be many visitors to share thoughts no matter what the Broncos do on draft day.
No doubt. However, there will come a day many years from now when the Chiefs will go into decline and the gutless Bronco fans, who won't show their faces around here currently, will show up in vast numbers to rub our demise in our faces.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:02 AM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Yup. Should really put in perspective how lucky you all are to witness greatness ya know?

Hope I made the thread a little more spicy. I imagine if you guys go out and draft JJ we will all be sure to drop by and share some thoughts on that decision
I’m hoping Broncos draft an absolute bust.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:21 PM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
This thread is boring
So is your outdated sig!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:23 PM 04-13-2024
Dungver fans. Would you rather watch this seasons games, or spend your Sundays urethral tuning?
[Reply]
jjchieffan 12:44 PM 04-13-2024
We're getting close to the return of Knowshit. Less than 2 weeks until the draft. Then he will be in here telling how Let's Reach is drafting poorly and how General Gomer is drafting future hall of famers.
[Reply]
TEX 01:34 PM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
No doubt. However, there will come a day many years from now when the Chiefs will go into decline and the gutless Bronco fans, who won't show their faces around here currently, will show up in vast numbers to rub our demise in our faces.
But by then, they'll have a shit ton of catching up to do, and we will likely have doubled their Super Bowl Titles, so we can play that card until we are good again. Its gonna be very hard for them to catch KC when this historic run is over :-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:36 PM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by TEX:
But by then, they'll have a shit ton of catching up to do, and we will likely have doubled their Super Bowl Titles, so we can play that card until we are good again. Its gonna be very hard for them to catch KC when this historic run is over :-)
Absolutely. They were getting blown out in Super Bowls when they had their quarterback in his prime , and their run. KC and Mahomes are just stacking trophies, and filling up their hand with rings!

Dont even wanna think about the post Reid/Mahomes era. Deal with that shit when it gets here!

Edit: but I can understand how Pats fans have kinda lost interest post Brady. They’ll never see some shit like they experienced during those years. Seems it makes it easier to move on and deal with the post dynasty era.

Of course we’re gonna draft Mahomes son and keep this train rolling!!!
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:38 PM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
We're getting close to the return of Knowshit. Less than 2 weeks until the draft. Then he will be in here telling how Let's Reach is drafting poorly and how General Gomer is drafting future hall of famers.
Two years from now:

"Sean Payton actually wanted player who is currently playing at a future HOF level, but other team took him before Denver was on the clock"
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:40 PM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Two years from now:

"Sean Payton actually wanted player who is currently playing at a future HOF level, but other team took him before Denver was on the clock"
If they’re trading it better be a slam dunk, cuz they don’t have much draft capital, and it’s likely gonna cost them a high pick next year to make a move.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:41 PM 04-13-2024
Those 2040 AFC West rundown will be something
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 02:44 PM 04-13-2024
It will be at least double. 8-3 imo
[Reply]
TEX 07:08 AM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Those 2040 AFC West rundown will be something
:-)
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:29 AM 04-14-2024
Buffalo's new Highmark Stadium is a warning for everyone. New stadium built with taxpayers money, all maintenance taxpayer funded. Owners pocket all profits & Buffalo's stadium is limited in what it can provide other than NFL. PSL pricing is outrageous for ordinary and rowdy fans. Penner said he wanted a new stadium & New Mile High just opened in 2001.

This is bad for all
[Reply]
neech 07:51 AM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
If they’re trading it better be a slam dunk, cuz they don’t have much draft capital, and it’s likely gonna cost them a high pick next year to make a move.

Yes, it will cost them a high draft pick next year won't it.
[Reply]
Page 4787 of 4826
« First < 3787428746874737477747834784478547864787 47884789479047914797 > Last »
Up