ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Nzoner's Game Room>Hey CPers, Selling, or thinking of selling, on Amazon or Walmart.com??
Trivers 11:22 AM 04-14-2024
If you are thinking of starting on Amazon, go for it! Do your homework first!

The "overnight, get-rich, ship from China directly to AMZ and collect the $$ for two hours of work a week" schemes are fantasies pushed by consultants on YouTube for clicks and ad $.

Most sellers use FBA Fulfillment by Amazon....meaning you ship your stuff to AMZ warehouses, you pay them to store, ship, and customer service. Ain't cheap, but there are good reasons why you should consider FBA.

We make gourmet food products. We make, ship, and support everything ourselves. We are called Fulfillment By Merchant (FBM). Our products have a very short shelf life. AMZ expects wants for FBA products with shelve life greater than 6 months. No can do.

I have a saying "Its easy to sell on Amazon, its hard to make money on Amazon". You just try and try until you create/find the right products.

After a year of watching 100s of hours of YouTube, learning, planning, and launching, we are going to make over 6 figures with a profit. We got lucky. Had no clue if AMZ would work.

If you make arts and crafts, ETSY is a better listing site.
EBAY is great for stuff also. Known for selling used stuff.

If you are already selling stuff, have any advice or comments to share?
[Reply]
Pablo 11:25 AM 04-14-2024
Big nasty is thinking about selling his nut on Walmart.restroom cuz of dumb bitch coworkers
[Reply]
Stewie 06:17 PM 04-14-2024
I hope your business is run better than the convoluted mess of words that are in the OP.
[Reply]
|Zach| 06:19 PM 04-14-2024
I feel like I just walked into the wrong conference room.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:21 PM 04-14-2024
Not sure what we're advertising here. But you spent literally one sentence on your product. And never said exactly what it was. Need to work on your presentation.

On a sidenote, I happen to have an extra set of brand-new (still in the plastic) Apple Airpods Pro I need to sell. Can I sell them on Amazon from my Prime acct without having to do whatever it is you described above?
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 06:21 PM 04-14-2024
I just came here for the cheap vacation. I am not interested in buying a timeshare.
[Reply]
Trivers 06:27 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by Stewie:
I hope your business is run better than the convoluted mess of words that are in the OP.
Lots of Jargon was used. I was endeavoring to explain how selling on Amazon works for the crazy fools who want to start or expand selling stuff via e-commerce.

Nevermind.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:47 PM 04-14-2024
Happy for you that you're making bank letting minorities rail your wife while you watch.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:03 PM 04-14-2024
I want to sell stickers, vinyl shit. Seems low overhead and would be easy to get started. Make a sticker for $0.05...sell it for $4
[Reply]
Trivers 07:51 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I want to sell stickers, vinyl shit. Seems low overhead and would be easy to get started. Make a sticker for $0.05...sell it for $4
Lots of people get started selling stickers on ETSY. Easy way to get your feet wet.

If you sell on AMZ, and it starts selling, how do you keep the Chinese from knocking it off and selling it cheaper?
[Reply]
Fish 08:39 PM 04-14-2024

[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:46 PM 04-14-2024
I bought a used pocket pussy on walmart.com once
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 05:21 AM 04-15-2024

[Reply]
scho63 05:34 AM 04-15-2024
This thread's been shot down more than Iranian drones.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 06:35 AM 04-15-2024
Cocaine is a quite a drug.
[Reply]
Up