ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 103 of 114
« First < 3539399100101102103 104105106107113 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Moooo....
luv 10:51 AM 09-05-2006
....is a lying, cheating asshole. And I'm not the one he cheated on, but the one he cheated with. Gotta love being played for a fool.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:03 PM 09-09-2006
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
It's been really nice guys but I'm going to watch the last 10 minutes of the Texas game. I pissed away the rest of it on here.
Get a real computer and watch TV while you surf.
[Reply]
greg63 09:05 PM 09-09-2006
Originally Posted by Dale Mercer:
Where the hell is mooo.....can someone give him his balls back?
I'm sure they're probably safely tucked away in his girl friends purse.
[Reply]
hypersensitiveZO6 09:10 PM 09-09-2006
Originally Posted by cdcox:
There are over 400 users with with at least 1000 posts, so the regular count is probably higher than 100, even counting for people who have gone inactive. Are all regulars geniouses? No, but you have to go to quite a few fan sites before you'll run into a group like this.
I've never really ran into a message board as open and unresricted as this one. I believe we're on the same page.

In regards to the "Your and Idiot" comment, I really feel that was unnecessary.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 09:18 PM 09-09-2006
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
Get a real computer and watch TV while you surf.
Go f*ck yourself you fat loser. Youare very close to my ignore list. No wonder so many people hate you. You have developed an alligator mouth but you still have the same canary ass. Which game are going to attend this year? I might try to make it up for that one.
[Reply]
cdcox 09:21 PM 09-09-2006
Originally Posted by hyperliteZO6:
I've never really ran into a message board as open and unresricted as this one. I believe we're on the same page.

In regards to the "Your and Idiot" comment, I really feel that was unnecessary.
1. I posted that the Planet tended to run off the idiots.

2. You disagreed with me.

3. This put me in a real bind. I don't really like to throw personal insults. In fact, if I really thought you were an idiot, I would have never posted that comment. But "Your and idiot" was the only possible response. I was trapped. What could I do?

My comment was pure irony, and in no way intended to offend.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 09:25 PM 09-09-2006

3. This put me in a real bind. I don't really like to throw personal insults. In fact, if I really thought you were an idiot, I would have never posted that comment. But "Your and idiot" was the only possible response. I was trapped. What could I do?

Just my 2 cents but I have never seen Seedy offend anyone.
[Reply]
|Zach| 09:25 PM 09-09-2006
Originally Posted by Donger:
Skip, are you an alcoholic?

[Reply]
Bugeater 09:27 PM 09-09-2006
Just my 2 cents but I have never seen Seedy offend anyone.
And he should be banned for that. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:28 PM 09-09-2006
Go f*ck yourself you fat loser. Youare very close to my ignore list. No wonder so many people hate you. You have developed an alligator mouth but you still have the same canary ass. Which game are going to attend this year? I might try to make it up for that one.
I...what? I was trying to help you. You really should get a real computer. Wouldn't you like to surf and watch TV at the same time?

Chill out.
[Reply]
hypersensitiveZO6 09:28 PM 09-09-2006

Agreed. (or clarified?)

Your and Idiot, BTW. :-)
[Reply]
Skip Towne 09:33 PM 09-09-2006
I...what? I was trying to help you. You really should get a real computer. Wouldn't you like to surf and watch TV at the same time?

Chill out.
That is what I mean by you are stupid. Of course I can post and watch TV at the same time. You don't get to 41,000 posts without that capability. Just :-) you punk.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:35 PM 09-09-2006
Well, my apologies. You made it sound as if you couldn't.

It's been really nice guys but I'm going to watch the last 10 minutes of the Texas game. I pissed away the rest of it on here.

[Reply]
2112 09:35 PM 09-09-2006
That is what I mean by you are stupid. Of course I can post and watch TV at the same time. You don't get to 41,000 posts without that capability. Just :-) you punk.
dude..almost every battle between you and gochiefs has me in stitches..are you guys like abbott and costello??
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:37 PM 09-09-2006
Skip has an anger problem.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 09:37 PM 09-09-2006
Well, my apologies. You made it sound as if you couldn't.
I was just tired of jawing with them rather than watching the game. I should have kept jawing with them.
[Reply]
Page 103 of 114
« First < 3539399100101102103 104105106107113 > Last »
Up