ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 25
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Online flirting
Katipan 12:10 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
You're doing a pretty crappy job of it. I haven't seen you offer to suck Clint's cock once.
Random blowjob offers to a strange man?

Sounds pretty slutty to me.
[Reply]
Chiefs Express 12:06 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Clint in Wichita:
Whatever works for you.

My earlier reply was referring to men in particular.

Every man who's ever flirted with you, whether it was the mailman or a creepy first cousin, has wanted to have sex with you. I don't care what they say, it doesn't matter.

Where men are concerned: Flirting = desire for sex.

No exceptions.
I would take exception to this, once a guy gets past say 50, he could be trying to row his boat with a piece of rope. If you have a desire for sex but cannot do the deed, is it still cheating?
[Reply]
Mosbonian 07:36 PM 01-23-2006
Whatever works for you.

Every man who's ever flirted with you, whether it was the mailman or a creepy first cousin, has wanted to have sex with you. I don't care what they say, it doesn't matter.

No exceptions.
Pretty cavalier of you to make the sweeping declaration that all men want sex with a woman when they 'flirt".....you probably should have added "in my opinion".

mmaddog
[Reply]
Donger 12:00 PM 01-23-2006
You can flirt online?
[Reply]
Chiefs Express 12:04 PM 01-23-2006
Is online flirting, when you know your S.O. disapproves, OK because you "are only flirting online and not in the real world"?

My opinion (surprise, surprise) is that it's not OK, period. It's said to be OK because it's not face-to-face, and online it's just fun and games.

I call bullsh!t. People meet online friends in person all the time. They even meet spouses online. The "it's only online" argument is bogus.

I would also imagine that many of those who feel it's OK would be less than eager to have their own S.O.s discover their activity.

Thoughts?
I'm new but this intrigued me.

I think flirting on a bulletin board is just words unless pictures, emails and phone calls are involved.

I haven't seen any pictures so I'd guess it's just words being exchanged.

I do know, from experience, that trust is like a soap bubble, once broken it cannot be replaced.
[Reply]
cadmonkey 12:50 PM 01-23-2006
Is online flirting, when you know your S.O. disapproves, OK because you "are only flirting online and not in the real world"?

My opinion (surprise, surprise) is that it's not OK, period. It's said to be OK because it's not face-to-face, and online it's just fun and games.

I call bullsh!t. People meet online friends in person all the time. They even meet spouses online. The "it's only online" argument is bogus.

I would also imagine that many of those who feel it's OK would be less than eager to have their own S.O.s discover their activity.

Thoughts?

Alright, who's Red been talking too?
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 01:02 PM 01-23-2006
I can't argue with you until you've paid!
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:19 PM 01-23-2006
What?
[Reply]
ChiefsOne 01:19 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by :
Whatever works for you.

No exceptions.

Plenty of exceptions. Fat women, ugly women, your buddies SO! You can flirt with someone with no intentions of sleeping with them, I would say that happens more often than not.
[Reply]
Clint in Wichita 01:34 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by ChiefsOne:
Plenty of exceptions. Fat women, ugly women, your buddies SO! You can flirt with someone with no intentions of sleeping with them, I would say that happens more often than not.
Maybe if you're trying to sell them a car.

Other than that, BS.
[Reply]
sedated 01:41 PM 01-23-2006
waitresses flirt all the time to get tips.

they don't really want sex.

and they aren't too happy when you wait outside for them all night...sitting in their car...in the backseat...with a knife.
[Reply]
ChiefsOne 01:46 PM 01-23-2006
Clint your wife flirts, do you honestly believe she wants to screw everyone she flirts with? I believe lots of women just do it for ego or to see how far they can push you.

When you flirt do you want to sleep with them?
[Reply]
Predarat 01:50 PM 01-23-2006
My wife has a problem with me flirting online and looking at pictures of very scantly clad/naked ladys. I simply tell her if she would put out more, instead of flirting with people and looking at pictures on a damn computer id be screwing her and looking at her naked in real life. She gets mad at first but it works!
[Reply]
Rausch 02:17 PM 01-23-2006
My g/f just gives me shitty looks.

She knows I'm not going to cheat on her and so do I.
[Reply]
kcxiv 03:29 PM 01-23-2006
Its wrong if your with a significant other, becuase that shit can turn out to be much much more then just internet flirting.

Its not a bad thing one of my best friends is a chick i have met from a chat room back in like 1996. She comes down to visit every so often. Hell, once she brought her friend with her, and me and her friend hooked up nd ated for a while, before i ****ed it all up. Should have kept her, she was so damn nice. Oh well, mistakes people make. lol
[Reply]
Page 5 of 25
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up