[Reply]
Halfcan 12:52 AM 09-17-2020
I will be rooting for the Chiefs!
[Reply]
Chargem 06:01 AM 09-17-2020
Nice, Romo and Nantz.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:04 AM 09-17-2020
Wasn’t sure where to go with this post but I was just thinking about the Chiefs and Ravens more....

The Lamar Jackson led Ravens have never faced the Chiefs with a legit RB1. The Chiefs also beat them without Tyreek and Fish last year, but that’s another story. They didn’t play Kareem ever, so this week 3 game should be their first go against a player of that caliber in Kansas City. The biggest weakness of their defense is stopping the run.

Just another thing to think about when it comes to that matchup that could show a huge difference in these teams.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 09:51 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Baltimore will be whooping Houston's ass too.
Yep. Dumping their top weapon should be the final nail in Bill O'Brien's coffin. What. A. Maroon. /bugs
[Reply]
DRM08 09:55 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Wasn’t sure where to go with this post but I was just thinking about the Chiefs and Ravens more....

The Lamar Jackson led Ravens have never faced the Chiefs with a legit RB1. The Chiefs also beat them without Tyreek and Fish last year, but that’s another story. They didn’t play Kareem ever, so this week 3 game should be their first go against a player of that caliber in Kansas City. The biggest weakness of their defense is stopping the run.

Just another thing to think about when it comes to that matchup that could show a huge difference in these teams.
That's interesting. I am hoping they can use Clyde's run game and maybe some of this dink & dunk passing to control the ball for a good chunk of the game. Give the Ravens a taste of their own medicine and keep Lamar on the bench.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:57 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
That's interesting. I am hoping they can use Clyde's run game and maybe some of this dink & dunk passing to control the ball for a good chunk of the game. Give the Ravens a taste of their own medicine and keep Lamar on the bench.
The Ravens have also never played KC with both Hill and Watkins active.

Hope we can stay healthy cause I don’t think they can keep up if so.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:55 PM 09-18-2020
That Minnesota vs Indy game should be a good one.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:13 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
That Minnesota vs Indy game should be a good one.
The battle of which QB will suck less... Phyllis vs. Cousins.
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:26 PM 09-18-2020
Hmm, my Week 2 watching plan will be:

Definitely
Sunday late game: Chiefs at Chargers
Thursday game: Bengals at Browns (already watched)

Probably
Monday night: Saints at Raiders

Probably not, but possible
Sunday early game: broncos at Steelers
Sunday night game: patriots at Seahawks

It just now occurred to me that I might not be able to watch every Chiefs game on TV this year and can't go to a sports bar. That stinks.
[Reply]
DRM08 05:32 PM 09-18-2020
The Ravens have also never played KC with both Hill and Watkins active.

Hope we can stay healthy cause I don’t think they can keep up if so.
That's a pretty interesting piece of trivia. I've seen some very arrogant comments from Baltimore fans. They apparently forgot that the Chiefs whipped them pretty good last year for a huge chunk of that game, and KC did this with a defense that was still struggling in the first half of the season...a gimpy Mahomes with a bad ankle, and receiving corps that was not healthy either.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:36 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
I'm watching at piranha pond
Sounds like a gay country bar
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:02 PM 09-19-2020
Dee Ford ruled out with a neck injury tomorrow. Dude needs to retire.

Thank God they traded him. A big contract to him would have crippled us.
[Reply]
DRM08 06:07 PM 09-19-2020
Dee Ford ruled out with a neck injury tomorrow. Dude needs to retire.

Thank God they traded him. A big contract to him would have crippled us.
One of the few roster mistakes the Niners have made lately. They would have been better off just paying DeForest Buckner instead of the acquisition of Ford. The other mistake was Solomon Thomas instead of Mahomes, the biggest mistake of all considering how great their defense is.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:11 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
One of the few roster mistakes the Niners have made lately. They would have been better off just paying DeForest Buckner instead of the acquisition of Ford. The other mistake was Solomon Thomas instead of Mahomes, the biggest mistake of all considering how great their defense is.
Apparently Ford was a shell of himself last week anyways, likely due to this neck issue.

With he and Buckner essentially gone, that elite DL now is only good to very good. I can honestly say that I don’t think the playoffs are in their future at this time. Too many costly injuries and Garoppolo is playing quite poorly.
[Reply]
DRM08 06:17 PM 09-19-2020
Apparently Ford was a shell of himself last week anyways, likely due to this neck issue.

With he and Buckner essentially gone, that elite DL now is only good to very good. I can honestly say that I don’t think the playoffs are in their future at this time. Too many costly injuries and Garoppolo is playing quite poorly.
Could be a pretty bad hangover for them after choking the Super Bowl. :-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up