ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Is Chiefs Radio Broadcast stream no longer a thing?
Archie F. Swin 08:09 PM 09-10-2020
For like 15+ seasons I could rely on listening to Mitch and the Chiefs' radio broadcast free, streamed on KCFX every game. NO more?

:-):-)
[Reply]
Archie F. Swin 09:31 PM 09-12-2020
Thanks guys
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:38 PM 09-12-2020
Listened to a bit tonight.

Hughes is so much better.
[Reply]
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 04:34 PM 09-16-2020
Thanks for the tip about KYNT. Both the DC and Baltimore CBS affiliates are carrying the Ravens game at that time period.

:-)
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 05:13 PM 09-16-2020
I have always liked Danan on tv. I hope he translates to radio. He never seemed to rush into things.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 05:26 PM 09-16-2020
Im confused.
every freakin time I try to listen on the internet the broadcast game is 10 seconds ahead of the radio stream. Mostly connecting to small market central Kansas stations.
Does the "tune in" thing work with no delay?

I have a couple of kids in college so I do the direct tv student thing as well. when the game is live on normal tv, the direct tv thing is delayed as well.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:42 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
Im confused.
every freakin time I try to listen on the internet the broadcast game is 10 seconds ahead of the radio stream. Mostly connecting to small market central Kansas stations.
Does the "tune in" thing work with no delay?

I have a couple of kids in college so I do the direct tv student thing as well. when the game is live on normal tv, the direct tv thing is delayed as well.
It's called latency. When you take a broadcast signal, digitize it, throw it up on the internet, and then have users connect to it, there's going to be a delay. There's no way to get around it.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 05:44 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan:
Thanks for the tip about KYNT. Both the DC and Baltimore CBS affiliates are carrying the Ravens game at that time period.

:-)
it is usually ahead of the main stream. Figure that one out.

Later in the season, it may not have the game. It may have local basketball.
[Reply]
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 07:15 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by 007:
Chiefs app
Chiefs app might work on my computer.

When I try to use it on my phone or iPad, I get a message stating they're not allowed to broadcast games out of the area due to an agreement with the NFL.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up