ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 16
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What in the fuck is Taco bell doing?
Mecca 02:36 PM 09-03-2020
I don't eat it all that much but every now and then, I didn't realize till today that they have literally gotten rid of everything worth a shit on their menu..are they trying to go out of business on purpose?

How do you ax

Mexican Pizza
All Shredded Chicken
All Potatoes

7-Layer Burrito
Beefy Fritos Burrito
Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes
Chips & Dips
Grilled Steak Soft Taco
Loaded Grillers (Cheesy Potato, Beefy Nacho)
Mini Skillet Bowl
Nachos Supreme
Spicy Potato Soft Taco
Spicy Tostada
Triple Layer Nachos

Would they like no one to ever eat there again?
[Reply]
jd1020 07:54 AM 09-04-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
They should have Taco Bell breakfast all day. The Breakfast Crunch Wrap is the shit.

Also Taco Bell is annoying with all their offerings are now Supreme like Chalupas, Crunch Wraps. Thats really annoying for those of us who don't like the Supreme version.
Sonic has some pretty good breakfast burritos and they serve breakfast all day.
[Reply]
cron912 08:02 AM 09-04-2020
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Sonic has some pretty good breakfast burritos and they serve breakfast all day.
The SuperSonic breakfast burrito is damn good. One of my favorite fast food breakfast items.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:29 AM 09-04-2020
When they got rid of the Meximelt...I died a little inside. On the bright side, I don't really eat there much if at all, so I should stop dying on the inside...
[Reply]
Grit for Brains 08:40 AM 09-04-2020
Didn't Taco Bell just add what is basically a double decker taco to their dollar menu? A couple people here mentioned missing it.
[Reply]
jd1020 08:47 AM 09-04-2020
Originally Posted by Grit for Brains:
Didn't Taco Bell just add what is basically a double decker taco to their dollar menu? A couple people here mentioned missing it.
Nah. The double decker was a supreme hard shell taco with a soft shell outer layer and refried beans inbetween the shells. The shit on the dollar menu is meat with lettuce and an overbearing amount of cheese.
[Reply]
backinblack 09:14 AM 09-04-2020
the closest Taco Bell to me is probably the worst run fast food place I've ever seen. I've gone to the restaurant and sat in the drive thru line for 25+ minutes, I've gone and they can't take orders because their machines are down(whatever that means), I've gone at 3 in the afternoon and they inform me they can't take orders because they've ran out of food(uh...), it's insane. I've written to corporate on three separate emails about the store but as far as I can tell nothing has changed.
[Reply]
jonzie04 09:23 AM 09-04-2020
I like the Nacho cheese double stack taco
free image hosting

[Reply]
scho63 09:27 AM 09-04-2020
I've eaten at Taco Bell 3-4 times in the last 10 years.

Once they got rid of their Baja Steak Gordita, I stopped going. That was fantastic
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:29 AM 09-04-2020
I miss the Sante Fe gordita. That was the heydey of Taco bell for me, when they had the three gordita flavors. Santa Fe, Baja, and I can't remember the other one, maybe it was just Supreme.
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:30 AM 09-04-2020
Originally Posted by jonzie04:
I like the Nacho cheese double stack taco
free image hosting
Seems like they replaced the refried bean with "cheese" on the double decker and made it kids size
[Reply]
jonzie04 09:46 AM 09-04-2020
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Seems like they replaced the refried bean with "cheese" on the double decker and made it kids size
Not sure on those size. They both have the same amount of calories (320, and 310) I enjoy it :-). Don’t eat there often, but they’re decent and I get full for $3.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:49 AM 09-04-2020
Originally Posted by cron912:
Our Taco Bell go-to's were shredded chicken burrito, 7 layer burrito, fiesta taco salad, mexican pizza, and Baja Blast. All will have been removed from their menu after Nov. 5th, other than the Baja Blast. Screw Taco Bell. It's like they're trying to go out of business.
I'm sure despite the popularity of these items here, Taco Bell did plenty of market research before right-sizing their menu.

Most restaurants go through a period where they decide that too much is too much and they need to streamline the operations. You can't be everything to everybody.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 09:54 AM 09-04-2020
The last time I ate at a TACO BELL I got really sick. Over 40 years ago. I never gave TB a second chance.
[Reply]
jd1020 09:56 AM 09-04-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I'm sure despite the popularity of these items here, Taco Bell did plenty of market research before right-sizing their menu.

Most restaurants go through a period where they decide that too much is too much and they need to streamline the operations. You can't be everything to everybody.
I havent been to Taco Bell in a long time but I looked at their menu because of this thread and apparently their market research lead them to the conclusion that everything must be wrapped in nacho cheese.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:59 AM 09-04-2020
Originally Posted by jd1020:
I havent been to Taco Bell in a long time but I looked at their menu because of this thread and apparently their market research lead them to the conclusion that everything must be wrapped in nacho cheese.
I can't tell you the last time I at at TB. I can surmise by looking at the list that they're probably trying to reduce packaging and prep costs. Also, some of things are probably niche - almost all of their products have a grilled chicken option, which is much easier to prep than shredded chicken and chicken doesn't do near the volume of beef.

As as the cheese, that's a universal fast food thing. Everything has cheese on it, whether it's McD's, BK, TB, or whatever. Slap some cheese on it and everybody will eat it. :-)
[Reply]
Page 9 of 16
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up