ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 16
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What in the fuck is Taco bell doing?
Mecca 02:36 PM 09-03-2020
I don't eat it all that much but every now and then, I didn't realize till today that they have literally gotten rid of everything worth a shit on their menu..are they trying to go out of business on purpose?

How do you ax

Mexican Pizza
All Shredded Chicken
All Potatoes

7-Layer Burrito
Beefy Fritos Burrito
Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes
Chips & Dips
Grilled Steak Soft Taco
Loaded Grillers (Cheesy Potato, Beefy Nacho)
Mini Skillet Bowl
Nachos Supreme
Spicy Potato Soft Taco
Spicy Tostada
Triple Layer Nachos

Would they like no one to ever eat there again?
[Reply]
HayWire 07:15 PM 09-03-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I'm talking about going to Dollar Tree and getting a package of ramen for 10 cents. It's about the only option if he's too fucking poor for a value meal at Taco Bell. :-)
Don't knock that shit. Ramen is a regular meal in my house.

Bologna sandwich and a bowl of ramen makes a great lunch.

And it's .25 a package now....I roll Cali money when I make two packs at a time.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:33 PM 09-03-2020
Originally Posted by HayWire:
Don't knock that shit. Ramen is a regular meal in my house.

Bologna sandwich and a bowl of ramen makes a great lunch.

And it's .25 a package now....I roll Cali money when I make two packs at a time.
:-):-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:35 PM 09-03-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
They could do a Dominosesque revamping but that's about it.
Domino's would be better served doing what Taco Bell did. Their menu is way too diversified and none of it is any good.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:37 PM 09-03-2020
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
How can you get rid of the taco salad? So knowing that the only thing left they would have to deep fry is the chalupa and cinnamon twists, which means they will probably be on the chopping block.
I don't believe they actually cook the chalupa shells on site anymore. They just warm them up.
[Reply]
Graystoke 07:45 PM 09-03-2020
Taco Bell isn’t worth talking about.
Taco John much better, but only because of the Potato Oles.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:05 PM 09-03-2020
They should have Taco Bell breakfast all day. The Breakfast Crunch Wrap is the shit.

Also Taco Bell is annoying with all their offerings are now Supreme like Chalupas, Crunch Wraps. Thats really annoying for those of us who don't like the Supreme version.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:21 PM 09-03-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
They should have Taco Bell breakfast all day. The Breakfast Crunch Wrap is the shit.

Also Taco Bell is annoying with all their offerings are now Supreme like Chalupas, Crunch Wraps. Thats really annoying for those of us who don't like the Supreme version.
You don't like sour cream,what gives?
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:30 PM 09-03-2020
I was hungry for tex-mex nachos last week and ordered the TB version because it was their $5 box special. Junk.

I do like their hard shell tacos though. As well as TJ's taco perfecto and taco bravo.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:07 AM 09-04-2020
RIP grilled stuffed burrito. Every now and then taco bell puts their beans beef and rice in a different order and i like to check that out. But i always order that with the old reliable grilled stuffed burrito to be safe. NO MORE.
[Reply]
luv 07:06 AM 09-04-2020
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
RIP grilled stuffed burrito. Every now and then taco bell puts their beans beef and rice in a different order and i like to check that out. But i always order that with the old reliable grilled stuffed burrito to be safe. NO MORE.
I was going to get something from Taco Bell for my boyfriend a little while back, and he always got the #2 with the grilled stuffed burrito. Got home with food, and I was like, "What the hell? They gave us the wrong thing." He informed me that they no longer offered the grilled stuffed burrito. I didn't pay any attention when I ordered...lol. We've just switched to the crunch wrap whenever we go, which isn't often.
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:16 AM 09-04-2020
I still see Mexican pizza on their website? :-) It's under "specialties".
[Reply]
Mecca 07:19 AM 09-04-2020
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
I still see Mexican pizza on their website? :-) It's under "specialties".
God damn it, it leaves November 5th.
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:26 AM 09-04-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
God damn it, it leaves November 5th.
Thanks. Didn't dig deep enough in the thread. Will have to get one before they vamoose.

If they get rid of chili cheese burritos, I'm done with them.
[Reply]
cron912 07:30 AM 09-04-2020
Our Taco Bell go-to's were shredded chicken burrito, 7 layer burrito, fiesta taco salad, mexican pizza, and Baja Blast. All will have been removed from their menu after Nov. 5th, other than the Baja Blast. Screw Taco Bell. It's like they're trying to go out of business.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:34 AM 09-04-2020
They still have those doritos tacos?
[Reply]
Page 8 of 16
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up