ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 16
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What in the fuck is Taco bell doing?
Mecca 02:36 PM 09-03-2020
I don't eat it all that much but every now and then, I didn't realize till today that they have literally gotten rid of everything worth a shit on their menu..are they trying to go out of business on purpose?

How do you ax

Mexican Pizza
All Shredded Chicken
All Potatoes

7-Layer Burrito
Beefy Fritos Burrito
Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes
Chips & Dips
Grilled Steak Soft Taco
Loaded Grillers (Cheesy Potato, Beefy Nacho)
Mini Skillet Bowl
Nachos Supreme
Spicy Potato Soft Taco
Spicy Tostada
Triple Layer Nachos

Would they like no one to ever eat there again?
[Reply]
Mecca 04:36 PM 09-03-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
I'm looking at their menu and Mexcan pizza is still there
https://www.tacobell.com/food/specia...a?store=034386

And shredded chicken seems to be an option on items as well

And wait...there's grilled steak as an option as well!!!

https://www.tacobell.com/food/tacos?store=034386
Those things are leaving November 5th I mentioned this earlier.
[Reply]
petegz28 04:40 PM 09-03-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Those things are leaving November 5th I mentioned this earlier.
I didn't see that. It wasn't in the OP and since you were wrong about the first 3 things you listed I didn't pay you much more attention. My bad.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:44 PM 09-03-2020
Don't really get the appeal of Taco Bell anyway. You can get halfway decent mexican food from a chain and it's barely any different in cost unless you're going strictly off the dollar menu.
[Reply]
sedated 04:50 PM 09-03-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Don't really get the appeal of Taco Bell anyway. You can get halfway decent mexican food from a chain and it's barely any different in cost unless you're going strictly off the dollar menu.
I like quality food as much as the next guy, but sometimes I don't have time to call ahead, wait 20 minutes, feel like using use a knife and fork in my car, etc. They are just different and there is a time and place for fast food.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:50 PM 09-03-2020
Feel pretty much the same. Of course, I live in the PHX area, and mom & pop Mexican shops are literally uncountable around here, so finding high-quality Mexican food is as difficult as throwing a stick out my window, so that might make me a tad biased. Haven't been near a Taco Bell in nearly 20 years.
[Reply]
lcarus 04:51 PM 09-03-2020
Originally Posted by SuperChief:
You MFers ever had a cheesy gordita crunch? It's the best thing they have by far.
Agreed. The only problem with those is they're too expensive.
[Reply]
petegz28 05:01 PM 09-03-2020
Let me help you out here, Mecca..

https://fox4kc.com/news/taco-bell-is...jyrQKtsCQNxOOg

Taco Bell is removing Mexican Pizza, other items from menu

Taco Bell is thinning its menu starting November 5 to make way for several new items.

It’s sad news for Mexican Pizza fans this fall, as the packaging-heavy meal didn’t fit Taco Bell’s vision for the future.

Taco Bell revamping menu, eliminating some favorite items
“We know some fans may be sad to see this one go, we are too. One silver lining of saying goodbye to the Mexican Pizza that might help you rest easy is that removing it from our menus helps us work towards our commitment to leave a lighter footprint on our planet,” Taco Bell said in a news release.

Also on the chopping block are Pico de Gallo, which will be replaced by fresh diced tomatoes, and Shredded Chicken. Shredded Chicken lovers will have the Classic Chicken Quesadilla or new Chicken Chipotle Melt to choose from instead.

“We’re constantly evaluating ways to provide a more efficient restaurant experience, and have already begun to see progress from streamlining our menu,” said Mike Grams, Taco Bell President, Global COO. “While we know fans may be understandably sad to see some of their favorites go, this evolution of our menu truly paves the way for fresh new ideas. The creativity and innovation in our kitchen hasn’t slowed down at all, and we look forward to rolling out new fan favorites.”

The old items are making way for two nationwide menu additions – the Chicken Chipotle Melt and Dragonfruit Freeze – as well as a regional roll out of Green Sauce and a Quesalupa. The Quesalupa will begin a test in Knoxville, Tenn. on Sept. 24 and consists of a classic chalupa shell stuffed with a cheese blend of pepper jack and mozzarella “so there is delicious melty cheese throughout.”

Taco Bell also reminded customers that the 7 Layer-Burrito and Quesarito, both victims of previous menu overhauls, can still be ordered using options on the mobile app.
[Reply]
Mecca 05:03 PM 09-03-2020
In short fuck taco bell.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:04 PM 09-03-2020
They got rid of my double decker tacos. Loved them. Haven’t eaten there since.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:05 PM 09-03-2020
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
The only thing I ever got was the double-decker tacos and they took them away, too. Stupid.

Agreed
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:07 PM 09-03-2020
Originally Posted by sedated:
I like quality food as much as the next guy, but sometimes I don't have time to call ahead, wait 20 minutes, feel like using use a knife and fork in my car, etc. They are just different and there is a time and place for fast food.
Sure, but for me Taco Bell is the lowest of the low when it comes to fast food. I'd rather get just about anything else.
[Reply]
Mecca 05:08 PM 09-03-2020
Sure, but for me Taco Bell is the lowest of the low when it comes to fast food. I'd rather get just about anything else.
Sometimes you wanna take a big fat shit and Taco Bell can provide that.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:10 PM 09-03-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Sometimes you wanna take a big fat shit and Taco Bell can provide that.
True.
[Reply]
sedated 05:17 PM 09-03-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
“We’re constantly evaluating ways to provide a more efficient restaurant experience, and have already begun to see progress from streamlining our menu,” said Mike Grams, Taco Bell President, Global COO.
"Our menu now consists only of tomatoes and flour tortillas, and we are happy to announce that all stores are now free of the time-consumption associated with having customers."
[Reply]
Dayze 05:18 PM 09-03-2020
Taco Johns opened fairly close by a while back.

Taco Bell is dead to me.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 16
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up