ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 16
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What in the fuck is Taco bell doing?
Mecca 02:36 PM 09-03-2020
I don't eat it all that much but every now and then, I didn't realize till today that they have literally gotten rid of everything worth a shit on their menu..are they trying to go out of business on purpose?

How do you ax

Mexican Pizza
All Shredded Chicken
All Potatoes

7-Layer Burrito
Beefy Fritos Burrito
Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes
Chips & Dips
Grilled Steak Soft Taco
Loaded Grillers (Cheesy Potato, Beefy Nacho)
Mini Skillet Bowl
Nachos Supreme
Spicy Potato Soft Taco
Spicy Tostada
Triple Layer Nachos

Would they like no one to ever eat there again?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:14 PM 09-03-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Just got one yesterday. Wasn't on the menu board anymore so maybe it will be a victim too
Must have a more accommodating shop than the one off Stadium was.

Yeah, they've been off menu for quite awhile, but they'd make 'em if you asked for 'em so they must have still been in their point of sale system.

But they were not having it on new menu day. Maybe it's not universal and they still live in your spot. And man, that beef burrito thing was just ass.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:14 PM 09-03-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
You used to be able to get them off menu but last time I asked, it was a hard no.

Like I said - I have really no reason to go there at all anymore. They scorched the earth.
I'm done too rhem I guess. At least I had one final meal of the shit. Damn...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:15 PM 09-03-2020
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Completely unrelated but... if any of you guys know where I can score one of McDonald's steak breakfast bagel holler at me.

Those came around for a while and I would *ALWAYS* stop on my way into Arrowhead and get one. It was a fucking tradition. Then they went away.

I've heard rumors that they are still available at some McDs but I've not seen one in years.
I keep an ear to the ground for the Spicy McChicken.

Those things are pretty damn solid.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 03:16 PM 09-03-2020
Hmm, that $1 beef burrito looks pretty good though. It’s got the jalapeño sauce and seasoned rice with nacho cheese. Looks like perfect drunk food.

I understand the need to simplify the menu but this seems excessive. Obviously this is one of those situations where a new CEO comes in and has a power trip, feeling the need to “shake things up” even when it wasn’t necessary.

Bad moves.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:16 PM 09-03-2020
Fuck you taco bell!!!
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:17 PM 09-03-2020
Logging off forever

[Reply]
Mecca 03:17 PM 09-03-2020
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Logging off forever

We don't need video from your latest vacation.
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:19 PM 09-03-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
We don't need video from your latest vacation.
Assumed that was you finally getting outside after Comcast capped your bandwidth
[Reply]
sedated 03:20 PM 09-03-2020
The only time I've heard the name Taco Bell in the last year or two is to see people angry at them taking things off the menu. Anything is possible after they axed the double-decker taco, but the mexican pizza one pretty much takes all options away for me.

I don't really get it, aren't most things on the menu just variations of like 10 ingredients?
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 03:21 PM 09-03-2020
I'm done too rhem I guess. At least I had one final meal of the shit. Damn...
It was discontinued at a national level, but some locations still serve them. It’s up to each particular restaurant. Some have them and some don’t. I have a friend who owns a location in my area and he has them on his menu. There used to be a website that actually kept track of which ones had it but I think it’s gone now.
[Reply]
Sorce 03:23 PM 09-03-2020
I ordered a cheesy gordita crunch the other day, got home and it had no cheesy gordita on it. Just a hard shell taco with the sauce they put on the cheesy gordita crunch.
[Reply]
sedated 03:24 PM 09-03-2020
On a road trip a few years back we stopped at Taco Bell and I decided to try some new things. Everything I got was one bite and thrown away. Luckily I hedged my bet with good old nachos (chips and a cup of nacho cheese).
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:24 PM 09-03-2020
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
It was discontinued at a national level, but some locations still serve them. It’s up to each particular restaurant. Some have them and some don’t. I have a friend who owns a location in my area and he has them on his menu. There used to be a website that actually kept track of which ones had it but I think it’s gone now.
:-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:27 PM 09-03-2020
I swear I had 2 yesterday for lunch. Maybe they are using the last of the storage and that was it
I haven’t had one in years. They aren’t on West Coast menus at all.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:29 PM 09-03-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I haven’t had one in years. They aren’t on West Coast menus at all.
it was pretty solid bruh. Perfect amount of chrese
[Reply]
Page 3 of 16
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up