ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 16
« First < 289101112 13141516 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What in the fuck is Taco bell doing?
Mecca 02:36 PM 09-03-2020
I don't eat it all that much but every now and then, I didn't realize till today that they have literally gotten rid of everything worth a shit on their menu..are they trying to go out of business on purpose?

How do you ax

Mexican Pizza
All Shredded Chicken
All Potatoes

7-Layer Burrito
Beefy Fritos Burrito
Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes
Chips & Dips
Grilled Steak Soft Taco
Loaded Grillers (Cheesy Potato, Beefy Nacho)
Mini Skillet Bowl
Nachos Supreme
Spicy Potato Soft Taco
Spicy Tostada
Triple Layer Nachos

Would they like no one to ever eat there again?
[Reply]
vailpass 10:19 PM 09-05-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I don't eat it all that much but every now and then, I didn't realize till today that they have literally gotten rid of everything worth a shit on their menu..are they trying to go out of business on purpose?

How do you ax

Mexican Pizza
All Shredded Chicken
All Potatoes

7-Layer Burrito
Beefy Fritos Burrito
Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes
Chips & Dips
Grilled Steak Soft Taco
Loaded Grillers (Cheesy Potato, Beefy Nacho)
Mini Skillet Bowl
Nachos Supreme
Spicy Potato Soft Taco
Spicy Tostada
Triple Layer Nachos

Would they like no one to ever eat there again?
The list in the OP gave me diarrhea just reading it.

Here in AZ, Taco Bell menus have Mexican pizza, shredded chicken, grilled steak soft tacos, nachos supreme, maybe some of those other gut bombs listed in the OP. Not that it’s anything to be proud of.
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:15 AM 09-17-2020
Very possibly shoving my last Mexican pizza in my face right now :-)
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:00 AM 10-12-2021
And now no more chili cheese burritos :-):-):-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:06 AM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Those have been gone around here for years now.
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:09 AM 10-12-2021
It's been awhile, but not years. Dammit!
[Reply]
Bugeater 12:29 PM 10-12-2021
Thoughts and prayers.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:49 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
The ones in Columbia still have 'em. They're not on the menu - you just ask for them and they must still have the stuff to make them somewhere back there.

It's the most re-heatable thing on the menu so I'll usually get a couple tossed in there. If I'm still hungry at the end, I'll eat them. If not, I'll nuke them for lunch the next day.

I'm still bitter over the elimination of the fiery doritos locos taco. Dicks.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:52 PM 10-12-2021
What the fuck man….I haven’t had a chili cheese burrito in forever. I hate all of you guys.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:52 PM 10-12-2021
This was one of our locations. I'm wondering if I should give one of the others a try. I know one in particular that always had them.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:54 PM 10-12-2021
They advertised those chicken sandwich things as recently as last week. They're gone now, so are the tacos with fried chicken shells which were actually really good.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 12:55 PM 10-12-2021
I had a chili cheese burrito last week. Like DJ said its always the last item incase of not filling up lol.
[Reply]
Fish 12:58 PM 10-12-2021
Chili from Taco Bell. You must really hate yourself....
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:03 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
They advertised those chicken sandwich things as recently as last week. They're gone now, so are the tacos with fried chicken shells which were actually really good.
The chicken sandwich thing sucked biggly.

Besides, there's only one place to go right now for a poverty chicken sammich - McDonalds.

Buy one get one for $1 spicy mcchickens. And the spicy mcchicken (with extra pickles) is WAY better than it has any right to be. So you get 2 of those for $2.50. Then you use the app to get yourself a large fry for $1 and a large coke (because McDonalds coke has ground unicorn horns in it or something) also for $1.

So for less than $5 you get two damn tasty sammiches, a large fry and the best Coke around.

Y'know, provided they didn't close due to staffing issues at 7:30 and cancel your mobile order after a softball game thus leaving you with nothing but Arby's on your way home.

Bastards.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:04 PM 10-12-2021
I just can't hardly eat there anymore, always feel like I've been fed expensive slop

Last time there 5-6 steak and chicken tacos cost me over $16, each one with MAYBE a tablespoon of meat in it... wanted Mexican last week, and instead called ahead to the local Mexican place and got a chicken chimi smothered in queso, with rice, beans, pico, sour, guac, a bag of tortillas and a side of salsa for $15

I'll never pay for Taco Smell again
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:06 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
What the fuck man….I haven’t had a chili cheese burrito in forever. I hate all of you guys.
They haven't been on the menu in ages then all of the sudden the 'sketchy' Taco Bell up north had it on their kiosk thing. Unfortunately it was like $2.80 and they put it in a bigger tortilla so it had a shitload of chili and the ratios were all screwed up. I really don't want a mouthful of that chili - the viscosity is all off. Just need a little bit as tortilla flavoring.

The off-menu one down south is in the smaller tortilla and costs like $1.79. Its canned chili to tortilla ratio is just right.

They did vanish even from the off-menu stuff a year or so back, but they came back again last time around.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 16
« First < 289101112 13141516 >
Up