ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 16
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What in the fuck is Taco bell doing?
Mecca 02:36 PM 09-03-2020
I don't eat it all that much but every now and then, I didn't realize till today that they have literally gotten rid of everything worth a shit on their menu..are they trying to go out of business on purpose?

How do you ax

Mexican Pizza
All Shredded Chicken
All Potatoes

7-Layer Burrito
Beefy Fritos Burrito
Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes
Chips & Dips
Grilled Steak Soft Taco
Loaded Grillers (Cheesy Potato, Beefy Nacho)
Mini Skillet Bowl
Nachos Supreme
Spicy Potato Soft Taco
Spicy Tostada
Triple Layer Nachos

Would they like no one to ever eat there again?
[Reply]
Mecca 10:03 AM 09-04-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I can't tell you the last time I at at TB. I can surmise by looking at the list that they're probably trying to reduce packaging and prep costs. Also, some of things are probably niche - almost all of their products have a grilled chicken option, which is much easier to prep than shredded chicken and chicken doesn't do near the volume of beef.

As as the cheese, that's a universal fast food thing. Everything has cheese on it, whether it's McD's, BK, TB, or whatever. Slap some cheese on it and everybody will eat it. :-)
But mexican pizza and taco salad, taco salad cmon!
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:05 AM 09-04-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
But mexican pizza and taco salad, taco salad cmon!
Even though I don't go there anymore for healthy reasons, I used to go to TB a lot because it was by my office.

In the 10 years I went there a few times a week, I never saw a single person order a Mexican pizza or taco salad.

I think you're overestimating their popularity.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:06 AM 09-04-2020
Even though I don't go there anymore for healthy reasons, I used to go to TB a lot because it was by my office.

In the 10 years I went there a few times a week, I never saw a single person order a Mexican pizza or taco salad.

I think you're overestimating their popularity.
Your office lacks taste sir.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:08 AM 09-04-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Your office lacks taste sir.
That could be argued of anybody eating at Taco Bell in the first place, regardless of what they actually order. :-)
[Reply]
Mecca 10:09 AM 09-04-2020
That could be argued of anybody eating at Taco Bell in the first place, regardless of what they actually order. :-)
That is valid...
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:53 AM 09-04-2020
The over/under on the number of Chilitos I ate while attending Arizona St. Univ. is 11,500. Place your wagers. Not sure I've eaten there since.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:54 AM 09-04-2020
I'm sure despite the popularity of these items here, Taco Bell did plenty of market research before right-sizing their menu.

Most restaurants go through a period where they decide that too much is too much and they need to streamline the operations. You can't be everything to everybody.
Social media isn't real life and I'm sure you're right that they did research on this.

But there have been a fair number of seriously pissed off people on social media.

I think they miscalculated.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:14 AM 09-04-2020

[Reply]
alpha_omega 11:14 AM 09-04-2020
No reason to eat there ever again....Mexican Pizza was the only decent thing on their menu. Guess i'll have to go to Lee's Summit for Taco Via.
[Reply]
patteeu 11:17 AM 09-04-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I'm still pissed that they got rid of the enchirito, and that was decades ago. Loved those things. Topped with the enchilada sauce, gooey cheese and black olives. Yummy. Bastards.

:-)
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
The enchirito came back for awhile, without black olives though. Then it went away again. I loved them too.
Those were the best. Especially when they still had black olives. For a long time you could get it even though it wasn't on the menu, but not anymore.
[Reply]
lewdog 01:37 PM 09-04-2020
Are you guys saying that actual grown adults choose to eat Taco Bell when sober?

I never knew this!
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:35 PM 09-04-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Are you guys saying that actual grow adults choose to eat Taco Bell when sober?

I never knew this!
:-)
[Reply]
Eureka 05:22 PM 09-04-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Lol not they don't. It's ****ing Taco Bell. Everyone knows why everyone else is there. It's not a secret.

[Reply]
patteeu 05:22 PM 09-04-2020
Are you guys saying that actual grown adults choose to eat Taco Bell when sober?

I never knew this!
It's important not to coddle your digestive system or it will get weak.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 05:32 PM 09-04-2020

I never knew this!
Says the guy who loves peach Crown Royal
[Reply]
Page 10 of 16
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up