ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 16
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What in the fuck is Taco bell doing?
Mecca 02:36 PM 09-03-2020
I don't eat it all that much but every now and then, I didn't realize till today that they have literally gotten rid of everything worth a shit on their menu..are they trying to go out of business on purpose?

How do you ax

Mexican Pizza
All Shredded Chicken
All Potatoes

7-Layer Burrito
Beefy Fritos Burrito
Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes
Chips & Dips
Grilled Steak Soft Taco
Loaded Grillers (Cheesy Potato, Beefy Nacho)
Mini Skillet Bowl
Nachos Supreme
Spicy Potato Soft Taco
Spicy Tostada
Triple Layer Nachos

Would they like no one to ever eat there again?
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:44 PM 09-03-2020
They ran off all the shit I ate in college a decade ago.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:44 PM 09-03-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I don't eat it all that much but every now and then, I didn't realize till today that they have literally gotten rid of everything worth a shit on their menu..are they trying to go out of business on purpose?

How do you ax

Mexican Pizza
All Shredded Chicken
All Potatoes

7-Layer Burrito
Beefy Fritos Burrito
Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes
Chips & Dips
Grilled Steak Soft Taco
Mini Skillet Bowl
Nachos Supreme
Spicy Potato Soft Taco
Spicy Tostada
Triple Layer Nachos

I can’t remember if I’ve ever had anything at Taco Bell besides the big grilled burrito things but what’s on that list above.

What’s replacing it?
[Reply]
Mecca 02:46 PM 09-03-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I can’t remember if I’ve ever had anything at Taco Bell besides the big grilled burrito things but what’s on that list above.

What’s replacing it?
$5** Grande Nachos Box: Includes a layer of tortilla chips, a double serving of seasoned beef, refried beans, nacho cheese sauce, three-cheese blend, pico de gallo, guacamole and reduced-fat sour cream. The box, which comes complete with a medium drink, is returning for a limited time and is available for pick-up, delivery, and in our app.
● Beef Burrito: A new permanent addition to our Cravings Value Menu, we’re certain this $1** burrito will become a new fan favorite.

Quesarito: While the Quesarito may be removed from our menuboards, there is no need to say goodbye. You can still order the Quesarito digitally via our website or on our app.

That's all they are adding, so apparently you better be into dorito tacos or chalupas.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 02:46 PM 09-03-2020

[Reply]
TribalElder 02:51 PM 09-03-2020
mini beef quesodilla also gone

mexican pizza is still a thing i thought
[Reply]
Bewbies 02:52 PM 09-03-2020
Maybe the menu designers smoke as much weed as their customers?
[Reply]
Mecca 02:52 PM 09-03-2020
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
mini beef quesodilla also gone

mexican pizza is still a thing i thought
Mexican Pizza is leaving on November 5th along with all shredded chicken.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:54 PM 09-03-2020

How do you ax

Mexican Pizza
All Shredded Chicken
All Potatoes

7-Layer Burrito
Beefy Fritos Burrito
Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes
Chips & Dips
Grilled Steak Soft Taco
Mini Skillet Bowl
Nachos Supreme
Spicy Potato Soft Taco
Spicy Tostada
Triple Layer Nachos

Losing my goddamn business over the last 6 months is what they've done.

They absolutely shredded that menu. It started with removing the firey doritos locos taco and with this last purge, I'm just completely out.

Fuck those guys.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:55 PM 09-03-2020
$5** Grande Nachos Box: Includes a layer of tortilla chips, a double serving of seasoned beef, refried beans, nacho cheese sauce, three-cheese blend, pico de gallo, guacamole and reduced-fat sour cream. The box, which comes complete with a medium drink, is returning for a limited time and is available for pick-up, delivery, and in our app.
● Beef Burrito: A new permanent addition to our Cravings Value Menu, we’re certain this $1** burrito will become a new fan favorite.

Quesarito: While the Quesarito may be removed from our menuboards, there is no need to say goodbye. You can still order the Quesarito digitally via our website or on our app.

That's all they are adding, so apparently you better be into dorito tacos or chalupas.
They are 'clearing space for plant based options' was what I saw a month or so ago when the rumors first came out.

Seriously. They got rid of potatos and that 7 layer vegan thing (that was actually really good) for some strange 'beyond cat' meat that they're going to use instead.

Absolutely done with them.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:58 PM 09-03-2020
You can't even get a fucking Taco Salad anymore.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 03:00 PM 09-03-2020
The only thing I ever got was the double-decker tacos and they took them away, too. Stupid.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:01 PM 09-03-2020
You can't even get a fucking Taco Salad anymore.
Azteca (I think) makes a taco salad shell that you put around a form and bake for about 10 minutes at 350 - it's damn strong.

Then if you keep the form you can just put flour tortillas around it, but the store-bought shells are better because they bubble up and get that sort of chalupa texture to them.

Highly recommended. Usually by the cotija cheese and stuff like that in the refrigerator section.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 03:01 PM 09-03-2020
They seem to think simplifying the menu will be more profitable. While I get the premise, I think they overdid it big time.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:02 PM 09-03-2020
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy:
They seem to think simplifying the menu will be more profitable. While I get the premise, I think they overdid it big time.
If you can't manage to make a spicy potato soft taco in a timely manner, you have a process/training issue rather than a menu problem.

But they didn't ask me...
[Reply]
Page 1 of 16
1 234511 > Last »
Up