ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 71
1 23451151 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>This Week's Important Florida News!
gblowfish 05:13 PM 01-15-2013
Two Boffo Stories:

Story One: Man arrested for giving wicked wedgies, or snuggies, or melvyns, or whatever you call pulling the underwear over a nerd's head.

Story Two: Fifty Year Old School Teacher Gets Tanked on Cheap Wine, wrecks her van, offers to blow the cop if he lets her go.

Florida, I love you. You're just so fun!

Story #1:
Charles Ross is known for orchestrating outrageous pranks and posting them to Youtube. But this time, the 18-year-old prankster may have gone a step too far.

Ross was arrested for battery Sunday night after he allegedly gave a series of wedgies to moviegoers outside the Carmike Royal Palm 20 in Bradenton, Fla., while a friend filmed the prank, the Bradenton Herald reports.

The underwear prank, which Gawker calls a "wedgie spree," ended badly for Ross when a 20-year-old male victim reported to authorities that Ross grabbed him "by the back of his pants and pulled them up hard," according to the Smoking Gun. Although other victims of the schoolyard prank also came forward, the 20-year-old is the only one seeking charges.

On his Youtube channel, Ross has uploaded video footage of him performing a variety of pranks -- from doing handstands over people to trying out pick-up lines -- but the latest in his compilation is by far one of his most hands-on public displays.

According to the police report obtained by the Smoking Gun, Ross challenged the male victim following the wedgie, "asking if he wanted to hit him."

The Mantee County Sheriff's Office arrested Ross and detained him overnight. He was released on $750 bail, records show, and his court date is set for Feb. 14.

Though Ross' wedgie spree was meant in jest, this is not the first time someone has been arrested for doling out the uncomfortable underwear gag. In 2006, an Albany, N.Y., teacher was arrested for endangering the welfare of a child after allegedly giving a 10-year-old student a wedgie during summer school.

http://www.manateesheriff.com/Public...px?ID=10125392

Story #2:
'A' for effort?
Middle school math teacher Mary Maloney allegedly offered oral sex to a police officer after being nabbed for a hit-and-run in Palm Beach County, Fla.

Maloney, 53, was arrested Sunday after she crashed her van into a pickup truck around 8:35 p.m., then took off, according to an arrest report obtained by the Sun Sentinel. A witness to the crash tracked Maloney's car to a parking spot and then called police.

The arresting officer said he found an empty gallon jug of wine behind Maloney's driver's seat and "immediately smelled the strong odor of an alcoholic beverage emitting from her person," according to WPTV. The report states that her eyes were glassy, bloodshot, and partially closed.
The officer that drove Maloney to the police station noted that she asked him "How much do I need to pay you to just let me go? Don't you understand I am a school teacher?"

She then allegedly offered to perform oral sex on him and allow him to fondle her breasts.

Maloney was charged with driving under the influence, leaving the scene of a crash with damage, resisting an officer without violence, driving with a suspended license and attempted bribery of a public servant.
[Reply]
In58men 05:15 PM 01-15-2013
We need some more official threads:

*****OFFICIAL FLORIDA NEWS THREAD*****

*****OFFICIAL SCHOOL SHOOTING THREAD*****
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:16 PM 01-15-2013
Just make a ** 2013 repository Florida news thread ** gblowfish that can be bump with florida news.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:34 PM 01-15-2013
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Just make a ** 2013 repository Florida news thread ** gblowfish that can be bump with florida news.
I already created a weird news from florida thread. Never gets used.
[Reply]
seclark 06:50 PM 01-15-2013
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
too broad a topic.
sec
[Reply]
Fish 06:57 PM 01-15-2013
Hey baby....

Story Two: Fifty Year Old School Teacher Gets Tanked on Cheap Wine, wrecks her van, offers to blow the cop if he lets her go.

[Reply]
seclark 07:01 PM 01-15-2013
Originally Posted by Fish:
Hey baby....

cop turned down the bj but took her up on using her left eye for an ashtray.
sec
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 07:02 PM 01-15-2013
That blowing the cop thing rarely works.
[Reply]
seclark 07:04 PM 01-15-2013
Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop:
That blowing the cop thing rarely works.
especially if you're sporting a canker at 5 o'clock.
sec
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:06 PM 01-15-2013
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
DaFace doesn't like it when a thread gets so big that you can't load it quickly.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 07:06 PM 01-15-2013
Originally Posted by seclark:
sec
Yeah, that her only drawback.
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:09 PM 01-15-2013
How could the cop refuse an offer like that??
[Reply]
Bwana 07:29 PM 01-15-2013
:-)
[Reply]
TribalElder 08:01 PM 01-15-2013
Originally Posted by seclark:
sec
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

That's just awesome

LOL
[Reply]
Psyko Tek 09:07 PM 01-15-2013
she is at least 30 years to late on that offer
[Reply]
Page 1 of 71
1 23451151 > Last »
Up