ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 16
« First < 61213141516
Nzoner's Game Room>What in the fuck is Taco bell doing?
Mecca 02:36 PM 09-03-2020
I don't eat it all that much but every now and then, I didn't realize till today that they have literally gotten rid of everything worth a shit on their menu..are they trying to go out of business on purpose?

How do you ax

Mexican Pizza
All Shredded Chicken
All Potatoes

7-Layer Burrito
Beefy Fritos Burrito
Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes
Chips & Dips
Grilled Steak Soft Taco
Loaded Grillers (Cheesy Potato, Beefy Nacho)
Mini Skillet Bowl
Nachos Supreme
Spicy Potato Soft Taco
Spicy Tostada
Triple Layer Nachos

Would they like no one to ever eat there again?
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 08:46 PM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Baja Blast is delicious. I've had my wife get me one of those when she goes and then you drink it down about a 1/4 and add vodka. That's what all mixed drinks should taste like.
If there isn’t a woman involved vodka should never be involved in any mixed drinks past high school.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:57 PM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
If there isn’t a woman involved vodka should never be involved in any mixed drinks past high school.

[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 12:09 AM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
I had the cheesy bean and rice burrito off of the value menu. It was remarkably good for a dollar.
Those are pretty good,but i usually go for the regular old bean burrito,for whatever reason.The chipotle chicken melt thing off the dollar menu is decent,even if its a bit smaller.
[Reply]
Pablo 07:23 AM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
lol wrong.
[Reply]
burt 08:49 AM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by Stewie:
Sheesh! Haven't you heard about no gmo, no dairy, no wheat, no soy, no corn, no beef, no chicken, no pork?

Taco Bell is dead. Those sauce packets are pure poison, too. I read it on the interwebs dammit.
"If it's on the internet, it's true." Abraham Lincoln
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:52 AM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by burt:
"If it's on the internet, it's true." Abraham Lincoln
Abraham Lincoln didn't say that, Herbert Hoover did. Use factcheck.org next time.
[Reply]
scho63 09:04 AM 10-15-2021
In the last 25 years I only went to Taco Bell for one item and it's no longer there:
Steak Baja Gordita.
It was fantastic.
Havent touched that place in like 10-15 years.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:07 AM 10-15-2021
It's people like you that is why the rest of us can't have nice things
[Reply]
CoMoChief 10:05 AM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
In the last 25 years I only went to Taco Bell for one item and it's no longer there:
Steak Baja Gordita.
It was fantastic.
Havent touched that place in like 10-15 years.
You can still get them. This has always been my fave taco there.

Order Chalupa Surpreme and tell them not to fry the shells. They fry Gordita shells to make the Chalupa shells.

As for Baja sauce...it's now called Spicy Ranch. Tell them to sub sour cream for the spicy ranch sauce and boom...you got yourself a Baja style Gordita.

Takes a lil extra work and may have the worker inside rolling their eyes but that's how you do it. Been doing this ever since the Baja Gordita was taken off the menu.
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:08 AM 10-15-2021
After all that, that's man ranch
[Reply]
Raiderhater 10:38 AM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Baja Blast is delicious. I've had my wife get me one of those when she goes and then you drink it down about a 1/4 and add vodka. That's what all mixed drinks should taste like.
I can’t even eat Taco Bell with out Baja Blast I’ve been drinking it there for so long. Stopped in once and they were out so I got something else and the food just didn’t taste the same.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 01:16 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
I can’t even eat Taco Bell with out Baja Blast I’ve been drinking it there for so long. Stopped in once and they were out so I got something else and the food just didn’t taste the same.
Baja Blast is always the go to drink but occasionally a Taco Bell Pepsi is wonderfully tasty.
[Reply]
burt 01:30 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
You look like you've never had fast food, damn you!
[Reply]
Page 16 of 16
« First < 61213141516
Up