Page 16 of 19
« First < 61213141516 171819 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Whataburger expanding into the KC area
chinaski 05:57 PM 08-07-2020
Saw on Twitter. No bullshit. :-):-):-)
[Reply]
TimBone 11:14 PM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
And that's exactly why I've never understood the In N Out hype.... a lot of people say they land at LAX and the first thing they do is go to In N Out.

So, they're likely spending $300 minimum round trip to LA for whatever reason, plus hotel, car, etc.... and they're going to the "best cheap burger place ever"?

Freakin' splurge for that $10 burger at The Habit or any number of better burgers, and throw in fries that are most likely 100% better than In N Out's.

And I totally agree if you have $5 to your name or just want a cheap option, it's a good or even 'great' burger for the money. It's also the equivalent of getting hyped up to rent an Altima for the weekend.
Altimas ride pretty freaking smoothly, Mr. Fancy Pants.

Lol, I totally agree. For the record, I prefer In-n-Out over Whataburger, and I grew up in Texas. I'll still take any local quality burger over either one, though.

Also, In-n-Outs fries are complete fucking trash. I know they make them from potatoes right in front of you...but they're still fucking trash. They've got a weird foam-like texture.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:43 AM 11-16-2021
I make some pretty damn good burgers at home too. Local grower, great butcher
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:56 AM 11-16-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I put Wahlburgers in the same category as Shake Shack both are a bit better than Five Guys both are good not great. LCs is the GOAT burger in KC

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:00 AM 11-16-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Seems ridiculous to me.

They brought a White Castle to Orlando recently and had the same issue. The line was backed up for miles. My girlfriend wanted to go but I told her I'm not waiting an hour in line for some shitty burgers.
White Castles aren't for everyone, but a nice thing about them, if you DO 'crave' them is that the ones in the freezer aisle at the supermarket do the job really well. Microwave for 60s wrapped in a paper towel and it's nice and hot and the bun is fluffy. Not 'great' but as good as you're going to get at any of their locations.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:04 AM 11-16-2021
Originally Posted by TimBone:
Altimas ride pretty freaking smoothly, Mr. Fancy Pants.

Lol, I totally agree. For the record, I prefer In-n-Out over Whataburger, and I grew up in Texas. I'll still take any local quality burger over either one, though.

Also, In-n-Outs fries are complete fucking trash. I know they make them from potatoes right in front of you...but they're still fucking trash. They've got a weird foam-like texture.

[Reply]
Bearcat 08:07 AM 11-16-2021
Don't think I've ever had Whataburger. Phoenix has Smashburger and The Habit, among others, which are both good.
[Reply]
MAG 08:14 AM 11-16-2021
Humans are strange.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:17 AM 11-16-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Freddie's sucks and Culvers can get ****ed a long with Freddies.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:24 AM 11-16-2021
Whataburger Field at the GEHA has a nice ring to it.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:29 AM 11-16-2021
So just wanted to let y’all know, it is quality shit. Much better than inandout
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:48 AM 11-16-2021
PS my favorite is the Patty Melt, it’s really fucking good
[Reply]
BigBeauford 08:57 AM 11-16-2021
Had it a few times while living in El Paso. It was...fine? For some reason a lot of the food tasted like Sonic only a bit nicer.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:17 AM 11-16-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Had it a few times while living in El Paso. It was...fine? For some reason a lot of the food tasted like Sonic only a bit nicer.
this is accurate.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:25 AM 11-16-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
White Castles aren't for everyone, but a nice thing about them, if you DO 'crave' them is that the ones in the freezer aisle at the supermarket do the job really well. Microwave for 60s wrapped in a paper towel and it's nice and hot and the bun is fluffy. Not 'great' but as good as you're going to get at any of their locations.
I feel like I should not be able to microwave your food with no discernible difference in quality from getting it at the restaurant lol

I can't believe that franchise spawned a movie series.. Taco Bell? Yeah, I could see that. Even McDonald's was pretty awesome back in the day. Not White Castle.
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:36 AM 11-16-2021
Five Guys is pretty good, but they don't have a drive thru. Also, if you're going to pay $12 for a double cheese combo and have to walk in, just go to Hereford House. They'll serve you an angus beef burger with house thick fries for $14.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 19
« First < 61213141516 171819 >
Up