ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 10
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign guard Stefen Wisniewski
pugsnotdrugs19 04:56 PM 10-08-2019
Per Schefter: https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...889023494?s=21

He’s started 101 career games including 11 in 2017 for Philly.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:57 PM 10-08-2019
Finally some good OL!! Eagles fan really liked this guy
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:59 PM 10-08-2019
Is this for real? Just tried finding any other info on this and came up empty. If this is a prank, nice one, totally got me.

Never mind, just found one. That guy was good.
[Reply]
carcosa 04:59 PM 10-08-2019
Wow I guess Jeff Allen is gone for good
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:00 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Wow I guess Jeff Allen is gone for good
Veach burning more bridges than John Dorsey!!
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:15 PM 10-08-2019
He has some good experience but whatever, I’m sick of this bargain bin approach to the O line

It’s almost all a bunch of low round lunchpail types they’re trying to coach up, and that’s usually fine for filling in the blanks... but they need to be plugged in around genuine talents

If the defense is gonna be a work in progress for awhile, then load this offense to the gills and not just on so called skill positions... everyone knows you need some legit trench eaters, even with a preternatural talent like Money Mahomes
[Reply]
srvy 05:38 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
He has some good experience but whatever, I’m sick of this bargain bin approach to the O line

It’s almost all a bunch of low round lunchpail types they’re trying to coach up, and that’s usually fine for filling in the blanks... but they need to be plugged in around genuine talents

If the defense is gonna be a work in progress for awhile, then load this offense to the gills and not just on so called skill positions... everyone knows you need some legit trench eaters, even with a preternatural talent like Money Mahomes
I agree Easy but this is a bandaid Andy is stubborn but not stupid he knows this season is coming to a quick finnish if Pat continues to keep taking hits like he has. I would keep a revolving door till someone proves they can keep our phenom upright. This offseason a hard look has to be taken with the direction of what this team wants to be. I love Andy but if Veach is scared to make moves for the best interest of the club because he wants Andy happy then Clark needs to pull in the reins. No more luxuries and projects build both interior lines and let Pat do his thing.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:51 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

He's a good guard, and Cam is more valuable at G/C than he is at tackle...

How bad is Rankin at LT, and if he's that bad, why did we trade for him?
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:02 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:

Rankin is raw as roadkill, a total project who hasn’t even finished a cup of coffee here yet... we’re stuck with Cam until Fish gets back, unfortunately
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:06 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:

We traded for him because we didn't need Hyde and were able to limit some of the cap hit by taking Rankin who's still on his rookie deal.

I'm happy they're making changes. Say what you want about Veach but he'll make changes and cut losses quickly (see: Amerson, David). Only so much one can do at this point in the season to combat such a wave of injuries.
[Reply]
BossChief 05:00 PM 10-08-2019
How was he a FA?
[Reply]
-King- 05:03 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
How was he a FA?
This.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:05 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
How was he a FA?
Pretty sure he wasn’t that good the last season that he played.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:06 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Pretty sure he wasn’t that good the last season that he played.
He had an 80+ grade in 3 of 4 postseason games with the Eagles in 2017 and 2018. If that’s not good then Idk what’s good
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:02 PM 10-08-2019

New @Chiefs Signing
LG Stefan Wisniewski

• 7,252 Career Snaps at C, LG, & RG

• 80+ Pass Blocking grade in 3 of 4 postseason games in 2017 and 2018 with the Eagles

• 35 games with a 75+ Pass Blocking grade in 2014-2018https://t.co/eQoKvEmIss#ChiefsKingdom https://t.co/KvZJFjX9XS

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) October 8, 2019

[Reply]
Page 1 of 10
1 2345 > Last »
Up