ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Media Center>Tom Hardy Is Your New Venom
Fish 10:46 AM 12-21-2018
Yeah, Venom's motivations didn't really make much sense. It was OK. Could have been so much better...
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:29 AM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
Yeah, Venom's motivations didn't really make much sense. It was OK. Could have been so much better...
Venom not wanting to be JAG wasn't a good motivation?
[Reply]
Fish 11:43 AM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Venom not wanting to be JAG wasn't a good motivation?
No it wasn't. It was really stupid and lazy.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:58 PM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
No it wasn't. It was really stupid and lazy.
Well, I used my imagination a bit more as I watched it and felt that the integration with Eddie is why Venom really took the road less traveled. Brock wasn't a rules follower and was out to bring down the man. Viewed from that lens, it makes sense.
[Reply]
Fish 02:29 PM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Well, I used my imagination a bit more as I watched it and felt that the integration with Eddie is why Venom really took the road less traveled. Brock wasn't a rules follower and was out to bring down the man. Viewed from that lens, it makes sense.
You shouldn't need to use your imagination so much just to make it palatable. The evolution of Venom through the film just wasn't believable. It was rushed. They couldn't really include the comic origin with Spiderman, which left a gaping hole to fill with regards to Venom's motivations and explaining why he felt the way he did. Venom's hatred for Spiderman in the comics was pretty much his entire motivation for doing everything he did. They removed that from his character setup and replaced it with next to nothing. It was cheap and unfulfilling.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 02:52 PM 01-18-2019
Saw it on a flight...was ok... thought Hardy and Venoms voice/cgi wree cool. Needs a way better story and Spiderman
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:13 PM 04-03-2020

OK, so really, what is this thing? According to Twitter users it’s a bootlace worm, “the longest animal on Earth [that] produces a neurotoxin that can kill both crabs and cockroaches.” https://t.co/nnVB7orvbf

(Video via @sunnyarkade) pic.twitter.com/mCfLm70GhX

— IGN (@IGN) April 3, 2020

[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 09:06 PM 04-14-2020
I.liked the movie. It was funny and too short.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Up