ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 741 of 2694
« First < 241641691731737738739740741 74274374474575179184112411741 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:09 PM 05-02-2018
It will be most pleasing to watch KK choke a dick when Mahomes takes the west, wins a playoff game, and OBLITERATES his predecessors "best season" in 2018, yes.

Have some mustard on that dick, KK.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:12 PM 05-02-2018
Originally Posted by MotherfuckerJones:
I meant in a bad way guys. Calling Mahomes a mistake if he doesn’t win the division.
The mistake is currently in Washington. Someone should send KK a memo.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 05:33 AM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by aces and eights:
Wrong KK not Kliffy
Thanks. I was all confused. The only KK i knew of was Kliffy. Sorry bout that...
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 06:14 AM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Such a goofy view of things. Personally I expect them to win the West, but he’s a mistake if they don’t? What the hell has the division title gotten us the past two years in the playoffs, KK?

We want Super Bowls. Plain and simple.
He’s a fucking idiot. He doesn’t realize KC reached their ceiling with Smith and that due to his salary, wouldn’t have been able to add quality free agents. Building around a cheap good young QB is the easiest path to reaching a super bowl. It’s such a narrow-minded take. He talked about kc making the playoffs and winning divisions with Smith, so if they don’t it’s also on Andy.

He’s such a flip flopping douchebag. He’s basically Clay on radio
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:05 AM 05-03-2018
Keitzmann is putting himself in the perfect position, where if Mahomes does actually turn into a mega star QB as early as this year, he can say, "I told you all this kid would be good."

And of course, if the opposite of that happens, he also gets to talk crap
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:30 AM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by Claysexual:
He switched?

If so, it's enough to make me want to fly to KC and introduce myself.

I knew that would happen.

He wants to be able to say he’s right either way Mahomes turns out.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:30 AM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
If I was Mahomes, I’d stop taking those interviews with his ass. Why should he waste his time to go on there and bring attention to his program just so KK can kiss his ass and hide his real thoughts? If you’re gonna be that guy, the Mahomes hater, then own the shit when you have him on the show or :-).
Because Mahomes is a good pro and a good guy who is the bigger person.

I really think that that was the biggest thing Alex taught him. Let KK or anyone else talk and don’t worry about it. I bet Mahomes has blocked it out or doesn’t care. Same thing when he started in Denver. Block the crowd out and focus on you.

It doesn’t matter in the end. When Mahomes starts balling out, he won’t have to say anything because Chiefs fans will call KK out enough.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:19 PM 05-03-2018

This is going to be so fun. Imagine Watkins at the top, Kelce in the slot and Tyreek, Chesson and Conley at the bottom.

It would basically be 5v7. 2 extra players would likely be covering Watkins and Kelce, so Pat would have 4 options as he reads the defense:

1. Watkins if he’s not double covered.
2. Kelce if he’s not double covered.
3. Audible to a screen to Tyreek if it’s 3v3.
4. Take advantage of whoever is going to be in single coverage.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:27 PM 05-03-2018
The funny thing about Kevin is even his own guests and co-hosts call him out for his bullshit on the regular.

Hell, Jack Harry is like his oldest friend and the crazy old man with retarded takes himself REGULARLY screams at KK at the top of his lungs on live radio for saying stupid shit.

Mitch Holthus is a moron who also didn't want Mahomes and he is constantly having to distance himself from KK by saying "you said that not me".

edit: fair warning I haven't listened to the podcasts of either of these guys being on yesterday so I'm not riffing on that.
[Reply]
wasi 12:40 PM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:

I really think that that was the biggest thing Alex taught him. Let KK or anyone else talk and don’t worry about it. I bet Mahomes has blocked it out or doesn’t care. Same thing when he started in Denver. Block the crowd out and focus on you.
Mahomes and Smith probably talked about this stuff, but if anything, Mahomes probably helped Alex with this more than the vet teaching the rookie. I base this off the career year and let it fly attitude Smith finally showed last season after the Chiefs drafted Mahomes. Smith even said as much. Somewhere there is a video of a quote from Smith, saying Mahomes is a lot further along mentally than he was coming out of college. Finally, Mahomes grew up around pro-athletes and in a locker room. Mahomes background and childhoold I think translates into probably one his most underrated attributes.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:44 PM 05-03-2018
Sounds like a friend of mine every time I talk to him all I get is "All you guys acting like Mahomes is good are stupid, he's completely unproven, yet you act like he's already better than Smith"

Then he goes on and on about how Mahomes is going to flop.

It's fucking annoying.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 12:46 PM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
The funny thing about Kevin is even his own guests and co-hosts call him out for his bullshit on the regular.

Hell, Jack Harry is like his oldest friend and the crazy old man with retarded takes himself REGULARLY screams at KK at the top of his lungs on live radio for saying stupid shit.

Mitch Holthus is a moron who also didn't want Mahomes and he is constantly having to distance himself from KK by saying "you said that not me".

edit: fair warning I haven't listened to the podcasts of either of these guys being on yesterday so I'm not riffing on that.
From what I remember, Harry has been all for Mahomes. KK is the hesitant one that flip flops. Holthus is a homer radio guy for the team that will spin everything positive. KK would still have Alex Smith starting this season if he had his way. He’s a ****ing moron that can’t see the forest through the trees
[Reply]
Mecca 12:49 PM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by MotherfuckerJones:
From why I remember, Harry has been all for Mahomes. KK is the hesitant one that flip flops. Holthus is a homer radio guy for the team that will spin everything positive. KK would still have Alex Smith starting this season if he had his way. He’s a fucking moron that can’t see the forest through the trees
KK likes Alex because he came on his show every week...I don't think it really has much to do with football.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:50 PM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Sounds like a friend of mine every time I talk to him all I get is "All you guys acting like Mahomes is good are stupid, he's completely unproven, yet you act like he's already better than Smith"

Then he goes on and on about how Mahomes is going to flop.

It's ****ing annoying.
What's worse is I have a friend that after the PM debut said he wasn't impressed and he took too many chances.

Chiefs football and conservative play can destroy a man.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:53 PM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
What's worse is I have a friend that after the PM debut said he wasn't impressed and he took too many chances.

Chiefs football and conservative play can destroy a man.
This is my favorite that I've been told...

"You all need to cool it on Mahomes, to much pressure is being put on him when he is unproven and his 1 game against backups means jack shit. Other than he showed he knows how to throw bad interceptions, he should have had 4 in that game."

Which is usually followed by how much more he's going to turn the ball over and cost the Chiefs games.
[Reply]
Page 741 of 2694
« First < 241641691731737738739740741 74274374474575179184112411741 > Last »
Up