ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 25
< 12 345612 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Online flirting
jAZ 07:08 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Clint in Wichita:
Keep in mind that "flirting" can cover an awful lot of territory...especially online. I'm not just talking about a giggle or a wink.

Of course, some people feel nothing is wrong until bodily fluids are exchanged.
I'd say there is a line between giggle and wink... and exchanging bodily fluids that's unacceptable. If you are having the net equivilant of "phonesex", I'd say that's over the line. If you are doing something with someone else that you feel necessary to hide from your SO, that's probably a good sign that you shouldn't be doing it.
[Reply]
Inspector 03:38 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Mer:
Dear Lord.

I don't even care if my man flirts with the waitress bringing our beer. Much less some lonely girl on the internet.
I think I love you.

Oh wait, is that flirting???
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:20 AM 01-23-2006
I only participate in football message boards and poker sites. I always assume its a dude on the other end, unless I know better.

I made a rule with my wife before we hitched that when I wasn't around, she should simply ask herself.."If Iowanian were watching or listening right now, would he be pissed off?" If the answer is yes, don't do it.

I do my best to follow the same rule.

I think my limit would be the following.
1. Would she care if I were reading it(or would I care if she read my posts)
2. Is it in the public forum?
If it were in Email or PM form....Heads would roll for sure.

I trust my bride and she has no reason not to trust me, so its not a problem.

But I'm an asshole.
[Reply]
KCTitus 11:21 AM 01-23-2006
Does 'flirting' also include unwarranted positive 'rep'?

I really need a ruling on this one.
[Reply]
Clint in Wichita 11:25 AM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
Does 'flirting' also include unwarranted positive 'rep'?

I really need a ruling on this one.
That all depends on the message that accompanies the rep.

If the rep was only sent so as to type out a "secret message" to the recpient, then you may have flirting going on!
[Reply]
RedNFeisty 11:29 AM 01-23-2006
What have I done wrong now!?!

I proclaim my innocence!!
[Reply]
mlyonsd 11:22 AM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
IMO that's the first and best question to figuring out if you've gone too far.
[Reply]
Clint in Wichita 11:23 AM 01-23-2006
I only participate in football message boards and poker sites. I always assume its a dude on the other end, unless I know better.

I made a rule with my wife before we hitched that when I wasn't around, she should simply ask herself.."If Iowanian were watching or listening right now, would he be pissed off?" If the answer is yes, don't do it.

But I'm an asshole.

I concur, word-for-word.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:23 AM 01-23-2006

But I'm an asshole.

[Reply]
Simply Red 11:26 AM 01-23-2006
Asshole? No. You aren't an Asshole. You are just insecure and don't like yourself. You wish you were an Asshole.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 11:27 AM 01-23-2006
Clint,

Insecurity is unattractive, just thought you would like to know. The level of attraction your women feels for you is what makes her want to stay with you. How does it feel going through life with a big red insecurity button on your chest that everyone knows is there and can push to make you go off anytime they want? What's even more ridiculous is were talking about a guy who's woman brings other women home to him.
[Reply]
Clint in Wichita 11:33 AM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
Clint,

Insecurity is unattractive, just thought you would like to know. The level of attraction your women feels for you is what makes her want to stay with you. How does it feel going through life with a big red insecurity button on your chest that everyone knows is there and can push to make you go off anytime they want? What's even more ridiculous is were talking about a guy who's woman brings other women home to him.

What makes you so sure I posted this for personal reasons?

As for the last sentence, don't believe everything you read.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 12:37 PM 01-23-2006

As for the last sentence, don't believe everything you read.
Clint, please it's me your talking to.

As for the last line I feel for you if that's not the case. I thought your last B-day present came in panties. I also was led to believe your wife was bisexual. Being a guy who has never had a girlfriend who was not bisexual I understood a long time ago that women like that have a fairly large libido. With that comes flirtation mainly with women but sometimes with guys as well. She knows where the line is when it comes to men. If your wife is indeed bisexual though this sex drive is not going to go away anytime soon. I guess you have to choose how you want to live your life moving forward knowing this. Embracing it with an honest understanding of where those boundries lie is the key to having a good long term relationship with a bisexual woman IMO. Bisexual women usually leave their man for one reason more than any other, jealousy.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 01:59 PM 01-23-2006
maybe it's because you're on here every other week complaining about people flirting with your wife ....

or your wife flirting with someone else....

or somebody having thoughts of flirting with your wife ...

or there being a picture somewhere around here that someone might have impure thoughts about...
[Reply]
chiefs4me 02:01 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Laz:
maybe it's because you're on here every other week complaining about people flirting with your wife ....

or your wife flirting with someone else....

or somebody having thoughts of flirting with your wife ...

or there being a picture somewhere around here that someone might have impure thoughts about...

:-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 25
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up