ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 19
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Official Social Distancing thread
BigRedChief 09:35 PM 03-20-2020
What are you doing to pass the time? Anything cool you found to do that you can share?
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:28 AM 03-25-2020
Elevated commuter trail out front from yesterday. Going to be even nicer today.

[Reply]
Iowanian 09:02 AM 03-25-2020
I had to go to my local Post office early this morning to pick up an order of baby chics. When they opened the door to let me in to pick up the box, I was shocked at the pile of amazon packages those poor bastards were sorting for delivery, and this a small rural area.

Holy shit, Amazon is going to make a killing in this event.
[Reply]
MahiMike 09:15 AM 03-25-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
I'm working 60 hours a week at Amazon and if it wasn't for hard rules on going past 60, I could easily be scheduled for 72.

Orders are through the roof
So you work for the Devil? Cool.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:23 AM 03-25-2020
This should keep you busy.

[Reply]
Bugeater 11:59 AM 03-25-2020
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
So you work for the Devil? Cool.
Soo...creating a wildly successful business model=Devil?
[Reply]
srvy 12:18 PM 03-25-2020

[Reply]
srvy 12:30 PM 03-25-2020
So not really social distancing but on the first day of home online school studies, they paid a visit on news with my school district.

They were showing how free breakfast and lunches would be dispersed through the district. In the background, several lunch ladies in gloves and hair bonnets were gathered around a sorting table packing lunches into sacks. This one lady looks right up to camera rakes her hand across the nose to wipe away nasal drip then grabs a sammie and places in the Bag.

I've been checking off and on for video clip from that local news station it hilarious and disgusting and frightening at the same time. Its also why none of these measures will ever work.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 12:31 PM 03-25-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
So not really social distancing but on the first day of home online school studies, they paid a visit on news with my school district.

They were showing how free breakfast and lunches would be dispersed through the district. In the background, several lunch ladies in gloves masks and hair bonnets were gathered around a sorting table packing lunches into sacks. This one lady looks right up to camera rakes here hand across the nose to wipe away nasal drip then grabs a sammie and places in the Bag.

I've been checking off and on for video clip from that local news station it hilarious and disgusting and frightening at the same time. Its also why none of these measures will ever work.
She of all people should know better. I give her the thumbs down.
[Reply]
candyman 12:33 PM 03-25-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Why Microcenter?- Amazon quit sending out things like that. Thanks Scho63. :-)
No they didn't. I've had all kinds of "non-essential" items delivered all week. Shipping is slower than normal but other than that it's business as usual.
[Reply]
srvy 12:33 PM 03-25-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
She of all people should know better. I give her the thumbs down.
Yeah in my post I stated she had masks that was incorrect none had. I have edited it.
[Reply]
jdubya 12:37 PM 03-25-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:

They were showing how free breakfast and lunches would be dispersed through the district. In the background, several lunch ladies in gloves and hair bonnets were gathered around a sorting table packing lunches into sacks. This one lady looks right up to camera rakes her hand across the nose to wipe away nasal drip then grabs a sammie and places in the Bag.

The measures are in place only to slow the rate of spread.....not to cure or completely stop the virus. Because a few folks cant help but wipe their nose or eyes or mouth doesnt mean we should all throw our hands up and say, "It doesnt work" lol.....its all about the impact to our hospitals in a given time stamp....thats all
[Reply]
displacedinMN 12:42 PM 03-25-2020
Originally Posted by candyman:
No they didn't. I've had all kinds of "non-essential" items delivered all week. Shipping is slower than normal but other than that it's business as usual.
MIne would have been delivered April 20.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 01:33 PM 03-25-2020
I ordered a brand new Colman Apocalypse 2020 lantern Friday.
And it showed up yesterday. Shipping said April 7th so I was a little shocked to see it sitting on my stoop yesterday.
[Reply]
R Clark 04:51 PM 03-25-2020
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
I ordered a brand new Colman Apocalypse 2020 lantern Friday.
And it showed up yesterday. Shipping said April 7th so I was a little shocked to see it sitting on my stoop yesterday.
So how do you like lantern ? I need a couple damn good ones.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:22 PM 03-25-2020
Stolen off Facebook

I’ve washed my hands so many times with soap and disinfectant that when I pee, it cleans the toilet.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 19
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Up