ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 72
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2019 Missouri Tigers Football Thread****
'Hamas' Jenkins 06:48 AM 08-31-2019
The 2019 season brings uncertainty, as the protracted appeal over a ridiculous "scandal" with a single actor still has not been resolved. On the field, Mizzou faces what appears to be a much easier schedule than in years' past. The early season is loaded with home games before a protracted road stretch from mid-October through November.

Schedule:

Spoiler!

Recruiting:

Spoiler!

Hamas' Crystal ball sees a lot of variance. I could see this team winning as few as 7 and as many as 10 games. Georgia is the only certain loss. Florida is likely still overrated by name, but time will tell.

Official prediction: 9-3. Recruiting prediction: slightly disappointing

FIRE ODOM. NOW
[Reply]
petegz28 09:07 PM 11-23-2019
how in the fuck is that targeting?
[Reply]
petegz28 09:10 PM 11-23-2019
So if MU doesn't let Ten catch the ball it's DPI.....these Refs are ass
[Reply]
petegz28 09:14 PM 11-23-2019
And a flag just in case....:-)
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:21 PM 11-23-2019
It’s more than a drag, it’s brutal. Stevie Wonder would be more accurate than this bozo. If Missouri doesn’t have anything better than me hat at qb they need to start over.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:33 PM 11-23-2019
This Offensive playcalling is so fucking bad. Design too.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 10:02 PM 11-23-2019
Odom is a fucking joke.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:02 PM 11-23-2019
Don't think this is a big enough loss. Save_Us.Arky
[Reply]
Jerm 10:09 PM 11-23-2019
Fire this gutless fuck already....
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:09 PM 11-23-2019
Odom better be fired as soon as the season is over.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 10:14 PM 11-23-2019
My wife and I left after the sack at the beginning of the fourth quarter. Got in home in time to see them give up the final conversion.

That was a defensive game straight from the archives of Dave Steckel. Absolutely horrendous execution on 3rd down. Additional props to Odom for being too chickenshit to go for it on 4th and 5 when the D had given up almost 500 yards already, and to Dooley for calling nothing but short passing patterns all day.

Refs were absolutely atrocious in the third quarter, which is par for the course in the SEC, which loves to run its mouth about the quality of its play while having the worst officials I've ever seen in college sports.

I will give credit to Nick Bolton, who is an absolute stud. Other than that, everyone else can fuck off.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:16 PM 11-23-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
My wife and I left after the sack at the beginning of the fourth quarter. Got in home in time to see them give up the final conversion.

That was a defensive game straight from the archives of Dave Steckel. Absolutely horrendous execution on 3rd down. Additional props to Odom for being too chickenshit to go for it on 4th and 5 when the D had given up almost 500 yards already, and to Dooley for calling nothing but short passing patterns all day.

Refs were absolutely atrocious in the third quarter, which is par for the course in the SEC, which loves to run its mouth about the quality of its play while having the worst officials I've ever seen in college sports.

I will give credit to Nick Bolton, who is an absolute stud. Other than that, everyone else can **** off.
Luke Fickell ain't it bud
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:16 PM 11-23-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:

I will give credit to Nick Bolton, who is an absolute stud. Other than that, everyone else can fuck off.
You poor motherfucker. Bought season tickets to about the only legal abortion happening in this state.
[Reply]
Third Eye 10:25 PM 11-23-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
You poor motherfucker. Bought season tickets to about the only legal abortion happening in this state.
If you didn’t steal that line, then props to you sir.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:46 PM 11-23-2019
Originally Posted by Third Eye:
If you didn’t steal that line, then props to you sir.
For once, I actually did not.

It's amazing with how soft of a schedule they had this year, they weren't threatening the possibility of being SEC Champs with a bowl ban over hoping and praying to beat Arky to barely reach the bowl eligibility level.

That's a special sort of stupid.
[Reply]
Third Eye 10:54 PM 11-23-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
For once, I actually did not.

It's amazing with how soft of a schedule they had this year, they weren't threatening the possibility of being SEC Champs with a bowl ban over hoping and praying to beat Arky to barely reach the bowl eligibility level.

That's a special sort of stupid.
It’s the first year since I’ve been a kid that I just couldn’t be arsed to even watch any of the games. My involvement this year was limited to periodically checking scores on my phone and making a few “Fire Odom” Facebook posts. In truth, the Facebook posts were mainly meant to piss off my friends that are personal friends of his and his family.
[Reply]
Page 38 of 72
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Up