ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 202 of 335
« First < 102152192198199200201202 203204205206212252302 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
Beef Supreme 11:51 AM 06-06-2016
The Brotherhood without Banners are cocksuckers.

[Reply]
The Franchise 11:52 AM 06-06-2016
Tommen is a worse king than Joffrey. At least Joffrey had the balls to just do whatever the fuck he felt like doing (as shitty as it was). Tommen just bows to whichever person is telling him to at the time.
[Reply]
MagicHef 12:04 PM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by unlurking:
I'm assuming this is the difference when LSH is not involved.
In the books, the Brotherhood was more "just" and "good-willed" without LSH than with her. Once she took over, they began murdering every Frey and Lannister they could find, even those who had absolutely nothing to do with the Red Wedding.

The only explanation that makes a bit of sense (if their motivations are similar to the books) to them murdering a large group of peaceful people is that they recognized the Hound, reported it to LSH, and she ordered them to murder everyone based on his previous association with the Lannisters.
[Reply]
unlurking 12:16 PM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by wazu:
Gotta think Margaery has something big planned if she is trying to avoid getting pregnant.
I'd love to see her and the High Sparrow somehow convince Tommen that by divine right he should (and can) represent the faith in Cersei's upcoming trial by combat. I don't know how to do it convincingly, but Tommen has to die sometime, and this would be a great way to rush the plot by removing several players. Mountain kills Tommen, Cersei goes nuts and attacks the faith, Queen of Flowers returns to King's Landing with an army just in time to mop up and take control.
[Reply]
unlurking 12:17 PM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
In the books, the Brotherhood was more "just" and "good-willed" without LSH than with her. Once she took over, they began murdering every Frey and Lannister they could find, even those who had absolutely nothing to do with the Red Wedding.

The only explanation that makes a bit of sense (if their motivations are similar to the books) to them murdering a large group of peaceful people is that they recognized the Hound, reported it to LSH, and she ordered them to murder everyone based on his previous association with the Lannisters.
Good point.
[Reply]
unlurking 12:19 PM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Tommen is a worse king than Joffrey. At least Joffrey had the balls to just do whatever the fuck he felt like doing (as shitty as it was). Tommen just bows to whichever person is telling him to at the time.
Yeah. At this point everyone is manipulating him. Which makes me think his death would be a great trigger for breaking the current stalemate in King's Landing.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 12:31 PM 06-06-2016
Except for the whole raping and beheading thing.
[Reply]
wazu 12:33 PM 06-06-2016
Joffrey was a pawn as well. Just also an asshole. His most notable act was executing Ned Stark, which cost him dearly. He also had a lot better support circle.

If Tommen had Tyrion and/or Tywin as Hand, he'd be fine. Instead he has his psycho mom whose every move seems to be a tragic mistake.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:46 PM 06-06-2016
Joffrey was a pawn as well. Just also an asshole. His most notable act was executing Ned Stark, which cost him dearly. He also had a lot better support circle.

If Tommen had Tyrion and/or Tywin as Hand, he'd be fine. Instead he has his psycho mom whose every move seems to be a tragic mistake.
This. If he just had someone to make his decisions for him he'd be a hell of a lot better than Joffrey.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:54 PM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
The Brotherhood without Banners are cocksuckers.

[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:01 PM 06-06-2016
I think Kevan is the current Hand
[Reply]
wazu 01:15 PM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I think Kevan is the current Hand
Yeah. Might as well not exist.
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:21 PM 06-06-2016
Yeah. Might as well not exist.
The stuttering fool that named Lancel Lannister / Robert Baratheon
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:22 PM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
The stuttering fool that named Lancel Lannister / Robert Baratheon
He is much weaker then i thought he would be...
[Reply]
MagicHef 01:43 PM 06-06-2016
Part of Episode 10's synopsis is:

Spoiler!

Part of me wonders if GRRM releasing the Aeron chapter from TWOW has anything to do with this, either something similar will happen and it's his way of preparing his readers, or the show is going in a different direction and he wanted to have his Euron stuff out first.
[Reply]
Page 202 of 335
« First < 102152192198199200201202 203204205206212252302 > Last »
Up