ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Nzoner's Game Room>ChiefsPlanet Spotlight: KurtCobain
TLO 03:35 PM 10-17-2019
Welcome back to this pre-game edition of the ChiefsPlanet spotlight!!!

This afternoon's guest was once in prison in St. Joseph, Missouri and was excited by the man who came to fill his hole- yep you guessed it! It's KurtCobain!!

Let's all ask him some friendly questions about the man who filled his hole and other about other nice topics.

Thank You for stopping by this edition of the ChiefsPlanet spotlight. Go Chiefs! Fuck Donk forever. Amen.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 09:27 PM 02-20-2020
In fact in the Missouri department of corrections, three out of the five prisons I've been to don't even make you get a job, in fact they're so crowded it's hard to get a job.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:36 PM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
Don’t like Pearl Jam. Or sound garden. Nirvana was awesome. So is foo fighters. And I like Alice In Chains. Oh. Btw, I am the deciding factor on Grunge.
Soundgarden>>>>>>>>>>>>Foo Fighters.
[Reply]
Bugeater 09:38 PM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by Holladay:
I have a close friend who went to prison for child rape. He didn't and took the "fall" for some "friends" of his at the time. He was 18. He wasn't a model citizen in his youth and probably would have ended up in jail at some point. But not for 15 years.

His points are, you get accustomed to it. That becomes normal life. You can do well, per se (still in jail) and understand the system and work it to your advantage. You get comfortable like Brooks.

When he got out, he really was tempted to repeat to go back. What kept him clean was the lifers inside that have no chance at a real life anymore. He now had a chance at a real life and if he screwed up and landed back in, they would think "what a piss ant, you had another chance but blew it".

He didn't want to go back and face it.

He has done well. He has a tough row to hoe but he is appreciative and works many jobs to make ends meet with his family.

He got screwed in life with one decision at 18...for his "friends".
Bullshit. No one willingly does 15 years for something they didn't do.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:40 PM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Stone Temple Pilots?
Much more expansive than the "grunge" label. Amazing melodies, like if you took the Beatles and Bowie and filtered them through Jim Morrison and The Velvet Underground and added a dash of math rock with a pinch of art-noise punk.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 09:52 PM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Bullshit. No one willingly does 15 years for something they didn't do.
Agreed. Also, he would have had a terrible time in prison.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 04:02 AM 02-21-2020
1st thing you learn.
Everyone is innocent in jail.
[Reply]
eDave 04:07 AM 02-21-2020
One of my favorite peeps here, which isn't saying much.
[Reply]
Nickhead 04:11 AM 02-21-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Did you have a job in prison? If so, what was it? And how do you get into specific jobs? Are they matching people up by aptitude or interest, or is it random?
he held the paper plate :-)
[Reply]
eDave 04:12 AM 02-21-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
Fine. Youre one guy. You went to prison. Doesn't make you a critical authority about govts origins, inner workings and intent. Did people deserve longe sentence over weed or other drugs? Of course not. Govt just takes advantage of how stupid and compliant the lazy citizens are to authority. Most of what the legal system is allowed to do is completely unnecessary. But the wealthy need to exercise authority to keep the common man at bay.

Not one time in my life have police ever been helpful or necessary. And they are obviously useless in bad neighborhoods. they are just tax collectors with guns. They beat up people for verbally disagreeing with them. Judges tell you, you are in contempt for asking questions. The rule of law is one big elitist scam.
Silly. The police are very helpful to you. Every day.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 05:07 AM 02-21-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Silly. The police are very helpful to you. Every day.
where,how,? I just described their purpose. Theyre basically useless. on the tv shows, they never save the day. Just run around harassing the poor and homeless.
pull me over and say i'll get a ticket if I dont fix a tail light.
one cop pulled me over late one night, simply to train a rookie. I didnt do shit but now i'm nervous.
He pulled me over and shined the light in my eyes to see if i'm drunk. I had 2 or 3 beers that night and the last one had been about an hour and a half before.
I crossed an intersection on a green traffic light and all the sudden theres a cop car pulling me over. The rookie looks in my eyes,with light. eventually asks me to get out of the car.
I said " I am a little nervous here" so he understands if i act clumsy,. I hear behind me.. "thats ok, we're nice guys" or something to that effect. I turn around and its an older cop. I realize then that he's training this guy.
they didnt give a full drunk test. i dont even remember what happened but it was short lived and unnecessary . They let me go.. but the fact is, it was illegal.
There was no godam reason to pull me over. They just strong handed their false authority.

One other time, but its too lengthy for now.
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:46 AM 02-21-2020
You seem nice
[Reply]
tmax63 08:17 AM 02-21-2020
Sorry all your encounters with cops have been bad but just like all professions about 90% are good and there's a few bad ones. Whether you think you deserved it or not they usually have a reason to fuck with you. You do stupid shit and you get harassed. In a smaller town like where I grew up you screw up a few times and they recognize you/your car and you get harassed for being a screw-up. The thing is you most likely did stuff that hung a fuck with me sign around your rear view mirror and then wonder why they did.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 03:28 PM 02-21-2020
Originally Posted by tmax63:
Sorry all your encounters with cops have been bad but just like all professions about 90% are good and there's a few bad ones. Whether you think you deserved it or not they usually have a reason to **** with you. You do stupid shit and you get harassed. In a smaller town like where I grew up you screw up a few times and they recognize you/your car and you get harassed for being a screw-up. The thing is you most likely did stuff that hung a **** with me sign around your rear view mirror and then wonder why they did.
Excuses, excuses. Whether I think I deserved it? They had no business interrupting my life -period.
I was minding my own business and what they did was illegal.
People have been trained to bow to authority, even when it's wrong.
There's no 90% of anything. I'm a 40 something year old man in a dark red Saturn. There's no flipping way in hell that fit any description, of anything suspicious.
Cops are just dumb jocks with guns, who get off of on being bullies.
They told me nothing about "we have a report of this and such and you fit it.
They were bored and effing around and training a cop at my expense.
Are they all like this? No, but the police industry is based in/on and function through the dumb soldier cops.

Anyway, sorry. I realize the thread is about an incarceration interview. Sorry. Have a nice weekend :-) carry on
[Reply]
KurtCobain 05:59 PM 02-21-2020
You seem sad.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 07:50 PM 02-21-2020
I am.
All I want in life is this Welsh Witch.
Unfortunately.. She doesn't want we.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Up